The authorities will soon start the Jharkhand GNM/ANM Counseling 2019. GNM stands for the General Nurse Midwifery course. And ANM stands for Auxillary Nursing and Midwifery. The conducting authority is Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). They release all the notification for the admission procedure. They are the only ones who will start the counseling. So, make sure to keep up with the official website. The merit list will release in online mode. And after that the counseling process starts.
This Jharkhand GNM/ANM 2019 entrance will get you a chance of admission in different universities. All these colleges offer the General and Auxillary Nursing And Midwifery Courses. Meanwhile, for a more detailed account of the Counseling, you can go through this article. All the important information about the JCECEB 2019 Merit List and Result is also available.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check Jharkhand GNM/ANM 2019
Important Dates for Jharkhand 2019 ANM Counseling
There are a few important dates. The students should be aware of these important events. Down below in the table these dates are available for JCECEB Nursing Admission Counseling 2019 –
|Name of the Event||Announced Date|
|Date of Entrance Exam||28th July 2019|
|Declaration of the results||August 2019|
|Counseling Round 1||August 2019|
|Counseling Round 2||September 2019|
Jharkhand GNM/ANM 2019 Counseling: Merit List
The important information related to the declaration of the results is available here. Jharkhand GNM/ANM Nursing 2019 Merit List will be available in August 2019. The results will be available on the official website. Applicants need to go to the official website of the university. You have to login using your ID and password details. Then applicants have to download the result from the website. You have to keep a print out of the result. Keep the result for any other future references.
How to Download the Result?
A Step by Step account of how to download the Uttarakhand GNM Merit List is available below for our readers. Make sure that you follow this. It is extremely important to follow the right steps to download the right result. Or you end up downloading the wrong thing from the wrong website. Moreover, we make sure that the readers on our website are given the right information. The steps are as follows-
- Go to the official website (jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in).
- Click on the Link available on that website. The link will be pretty easy to spot.
- Then, open that link. And download the result.
- That result as mentioned above will be in the form of a merit list.
- Type in your name and roll number and date of birth.
- That step will find you your particular result.
- Check your result make sure to check other details as well.
Details on the Rank Card
As you know that the Merit List of JCECEB Nursing 2019 will be available online. Candidates must check all the details clearly. Hence, the list of the details that are available on the Jharkhand General and Auxillary Nursing Merit List 2019 is as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Marks secured
- Qualifying marks
Check Odisha GNM and ANM 2019
Jharkhand GNM/ANM 2019 Counseling
The important information related to the selection procedure for JCECEB 2019 Nursing Counseling Admission is available here.
- The marks you score in the entrance exam will be the basis of your admission to the university.
- However, in order to get admission filling out and submitting the application form is mandatory.
- All process will be available in the online mode.
- Authorities have not disclosed any information about the counseling round yet.
- The details will be updated on the official website.
- Applicants who have secured qualifying marks in the entrance exam have to keep all necessary original and attested copies of the documents ready.
- You may need to register yourself on the official website.
- And take the print out of the registration slip.
- You will need the other documents for the verification process at the time of the counseling procedure.
- After the verification process is done, you will get back all the original documents.
Check- Haryana GNM/ANM 2019
Documents for the Jharkhand GNM/ANM Counselling 2019
There are some specific documents that the candidates have to take with them. You do that when you report for the counseling. The list of those documents is available below. Candidates remember all of these documents to bring with.
- Four recent colored passport size photographs.
- A print out of the registration slip.
- Residence Certificate (AADHAR card or Voter ID or Passport).
- Class 10th Certificate.
- Conduct certificate (from last attended institute).
- Migration certificate (from last university attended).
- Transfer Certificate (from last attended institute).
- Birth Certificate.
- Proof of OCI registration (for OCI candidates).
- Medical Certificate for PH candidates.
- Reserved category (OBC/SC/ST) certificate (if applicable).
Check JIPMER PG 2020
We hope that the article helped you in any way possible. We also welcome all kinds of feedback or any queries. Just put them in the comments section down below. Please also keep up with the official website. We also update them over here as well.