UP ANM Admit Card 2019 is released by NRHM (National Rural Health Mission) on 25th August 2019. The Hall Ticket is available online only. The Entrance Exam will take place for admission in UP ANM/GNM Nursing Admission Course. The UP ANM Examination Center will be near Saifai. The Uttar Pradesh CPNET ANM Hall Ticket is a mandatory document. Thus, candidates should download it on time to avoid inconvenience. Candidates without UP Nursing Admit Card cannot appear the exam. You can download the Call Letter by submitting your Registration details. Thus, in this article, we have provided complete details about the Uttar Pradesh GNM Nursing Admit Card.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
C.P.N.E.T Admit Card 2019
The UP ANM Admit Card 2019 is an essential document, without which candidates wouldn’t be allowed to give the exam. Candidates should provide valid Email ID and phone no. to download the hall ticket. The UP ANM Nursing Hall Ticket will carry all the information regarding candidate and examination. Thus, you can also check whether all the mentioned details are correct or not. It wouldn’t be sent through any other medium. Therefore, it can only be downloaded from the official site.
Check- Odisha GNM/ANM Admission
UP ANM/GNM Nursing Admit Card – Dates
|Admit Card can be downloaded from||25th of August 2019 to 1st of September 2019 up to 9:00 A.M. (Released)|
|Exam Date||1st of September 2019|
|Result (Tentative)||5th of September 2019|
UP CPNET ANM Admit Card 2019 is now available. Download CPNET 2019 Hall Ticket
How to Download UP CPNET Nursing Hall Ticket 2019?
The step by step procedure to download the Uttar Pradesh Nursing Hall Ticket is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of Uttar Pradesh NHRM – www.cpnet.in
- Click on the Admit Card Link available on the Home Page
- Now, enter the Registration ID and Password and click on the submit
- The Hall Ticket will be available on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully and download.
These steps can be followed for successfully downloading UP ANM and GNM Hall Ticket 2019. You can open the official site in another tab. Then just follow these steps to get your Admit Card. There wouldn’t be any prior information regarding it. Thus, candidates need to keep looking for its release date to download it on time.
Details Mentioned in UP ANM Admit Card 2019
Some of the important details mentioned in a UP CPNET Nursing Admit Card are as follows:
- Name of applicant
- Complete address of Examination Center
- Photograph of the applicant
- Exam Timing
- Date of Exam
- Question paper medium
- Application no.
- Date of Birth
Check – HPU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019
What to Carry Along with UP ANM Nursing Admit Card 2019?
There are certain documents that have to be taken along to the exam center along with UP Nursing Call Letter. The candidate may face inconvenience if he/she is not able to provide them. These documents are required to verify the information entered during registration. One should also make sure that they are not taking any objectionable items to the center.
Thus, the documents to be carried along are as follows:
- UP ANM CPNET Hall Ticket
- Identity Proof
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
Check – Haryana GNM Merit List 2019
Tips for clearing UP ANM Nursing Entrance Exam 2019
ANM is a two-year undergraduate certificate-level course. However, the duration of this course may vary from institute to institute. Candidates have to clear C.P.N.E.T Nursing Entrance Test. Thus, for ensuring that each of clear this exam. We have jotted down a few tips that will help you out in clearing this examination.
Check- GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019
- You should have an in-depth knowledge of the syllabus.
- You should devote a good amount of time to studying. Make sure you are studying for at least 3 hours every day.
- Make proper notes while studying. These notes will be really useful during revision.
- Go through a lot of mock tests and previous years question papers.
- Try to meditate, so that your mind gets to relax and rejuvenate.
- Make a proper time-table, in which you can mention how much time has to be given to a particular subject or topic.
- Try to find your weak areas and work more towards those sections.
- Do keep some time for revision after studying all the material.
- Reach exam center 30 minutes before time to avoid any hustle.
- The night before the exam, keep everything together that you need to carry to the exam center.
UP ANM and GNM Nursing Admit Card FAQ’s
Q1. Can I receive my Admit Card through the post?
Ans: No, you can download it from the Official Website of UP NHRM.
Q2. What if I appear at the exam center without Admit Card?
Ans: Admit Card acts as an entry pass. It is a mandatory document. Therefore, candidates without the hall ticket will not be eligible for the exam.
Q3: What to do if there is any discrepancy in my Admit Card?
Ans: You should immediately contact university authorities regarding this issue.
Q4: Can I change my exam center after the release of the Admit Card?
Ans: No, the choice is given during registration. No changes can be made after the release of the UP ANM Hall Ticket.
Q5: What is the last date to download UP ANM Admit Card 2019?
Ans: 1st of September 2019 up to 9:00 A.M.
Q6: How can I contact the officials in case of any query regarding UP ANM 2019?
Ans: You can contact them through mail or over the phone. Phone no: 9118693142, Email ID: [email protected]
Q7: What is the time period to enter UP ANM 2019 Exam Center?
Ans: In between 9:00 to 10:30 A.M. Candidates appearing after 10:30 a.m will not be eligible to appear the exam.