UAPMT 2020: The UAPMT stands for “Uttarakhand Pre-AYUSH Test”. The State-Level Entrance Examination takes place for the admission of BAMS/BUMS/BHMS. The offered courses are 5 and a half year course programs, including a year of Internship Course. However, the entrance examination takes place every year. Through this test, candidates can apply for Ayurveda Courses in various colleges of Uttarakhand. The Admission Process starts with the Online Application and concludes with Counselling. The University conducts a separate entrance examination for the candidates. So, if you are willing to apply, then go through this article. In this article, we have provided all the details UAPMT 2020 which comprise of the Dates, Eligibility, Application Form, Exam Pattern, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Well, The University was established by the Uttarakhand State Government for the purpose of ensuring, effective, and systematic instructions. The University offers Graduate as well as Post Graduate Courses to the candidates who are willing to apply for Ayurveda Courses. The Graduate Courses are – BAMS/BUMS/BHMS and the Post-Graduate Courses are- MD/MS (Ayurveda). Well, for now, the University has not announced any official dates yet. However, the applicants can check the tentative dates here that we have mentioned. Through these dates, candidates can get an idea regarding the release of the online form and the examination dates, etc. So, check the Expected UAPMT 2020 Dates down below.
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|Starting Date of the Online Registration Form||– April 2020 –|
|Closing Date of the Online Application Form||– May 2020 –|
|The Release of the UAPMT Admit Card 2020||– June 2020 –|
|Date of the UAPMT 2020 Entrance Examination||– June 2020 –|
|The announcement of UAPMT Result 2020||– June/July 2020 –|
|Date of Counselling||– July/August 2020 –|
Check – BAMS Course Details
So, now that you have got the tentative dates of the UAPMT 2020 BAMS/BHMS Admission. Candidates are advised that they check the official website frequently to get the latest updates and notifications. All the updates and latest news will be mentioned here as well.
UAPMT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the UAPMT Application Form, it is very important that you satisfy the eligibility criteria for the admission process. The Eligibility Criteria includes – Age and Nationality, Educational Qualifications, etc. Hence, the candidate who fulfills the eligibility conditions will have their application form accepted for UAPMT. Thus, we have provided all the eligibility conditions that are required for UAPMT 2020 Admission.
Age and Nationality
- Well, the age of the candidate must be 17 years and the maximum age of the candidate must be 25 years as on 31st December 2020.
- The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian/Domicile of Uttarakhand.
- The Candidates must have passed class 10th and 12th from a recognized Board University.
- Other than that, the applicant has to score minimum qualifying marks of 50% (Unreserved Category), and 40% (for Reserved Category).
If the applicant does not satisfy any eligibility criteria, then he/she will not be eligible for participating in UAPMT Admission 2020.
Check – UPSMFAC Merit List
UAPMT Application Form 2020
The Uttarakhand BAMS/BHMS/BUMS 2020 Online Form will be available online on the official website. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be eligible to fill in the application form. Hence, a few details about it is as follows-
- The application form will be available on the official website, i.e www.uau.ac.in
- The Mode of the Application Form is Online.
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill up the Online Form.
- The Uttarakhand 2020 Application Form includes the details of the applicant and the examination.
- The Online Form will be available for a limited period of time. Hence, you will have to submit the application form before the closing date.
How to Fill UAPMT 2020 Online Form?
The step by step procedure to fill the application form is as follows-
- Firstly, visit the official website of UAPMT
- Click on the “UAPMT 2020 Application Form Link”, available at the Homepage.
- Now start with “New Registration”
- Enter the basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, etc.
- After the submission of the details, you will receive a Registration ID and Password.
- Using the ID and Password, login and enter the rest of the details.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature as per the specifications
- Make the payment of the application fees and click on the submit option
- Download and take the printout of the Application Form.
Thus, candidates are advised to fill all the details in the application form correctly. The details you will mention in the form will be used for the entire admission process. Therefore, fill in the application form carefully.
Check – MP PAHUNT 2020
UAPMT Application Fee Amount
- The Uttarakhand Ayurved University charges a certain amount for UAMPT 2020.
- The Application Fee Amount is Non-Refundable.
- In addition, the application Fee amount for General Category is Rs 3500/- and the UAPMT Application Fee Amount for Reserved Category is Rs 2500/-
- The mode of the application fee payment is offline through Bank Fee/Challan or Demand Draft drawn in the favor of Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University (UAU) Dehradun.
UAPMT Admit Card
The Uttarakhand Ayurved University will release the Admit Card soon after the completion of the Application Form Dates. Moreover, the important points of Uttarakhand BAMS/BUS Admit Card are as follows-
- The Uttarakhand Admit Card for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS 2020 will release online.
- It will be released just a week before the date of the examination.
- The Admit Card is a mandatory document as it serves as an Identity Proof for the applicants who are appearing the exam.
- Candidates can download their Admit Card by entering their Registration Number and Password.
- The Uttarakhand Ayurved University releases the Admit Card on its official website.
Check – WB ANM 2020
How to Download UAPMT 2020 Admit Card?
The Step by Step Procedure to download the Uttarakhand BAMS/BHMS/BUMS 2020 Admission Ticket is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of UAPMT – www.uau.ac.in
- Click on the “UAPMT Admit Card Link”
- Enter the required details such as the Registration Number and Password
- Click on the submit button
- The Admit Card of UAPMT 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details and download the Admit Card
- Take the printout of the UAPMT 2020 Hall Ticket for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS 2020.
Well, the applicants must note that no candidate will be allowed to appear the exam without an Admit Card.
UAPMT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates’ appearing for the exam should have complete knowledge of the exam pattern. In this way, they will be able to prepare a proper time-table for themselves. The students will be able to figure out that they should devote the maximum amount of time to which section or topics. Further, you will be able to score better marks in the exam. Some of the other important details regarding the exam pattern are given down below.
- The Mode of the Exam is Offline.
- Questions will be available in English and Hindi.
- The Examination Paper of UAPMT 2020, is divided into three sections – Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
- Each Question carries 1 mark. Therefore, for every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- There is a negative marking of -1 mark for every wrong answer.
- Each section carries 50 Questions.
UAPMT Ayurveda Result
Uttarakhand 2020 BAMS/BUMS/BHMS Result will be announced soon after the completion of the Examination. The Authority will take around 10 to 15 days to announce the result. The Result will declare the selection of the applicant for the next round of the admission. The result will be available in the form of Merit List. The Result will comprise of the scores of the candidate along with the qualifying status of the applicant. In addition, the result can be checked only by those candidates who have appeared the Uttarakhand State-Level Entrance Exam.
UAPMT Counselling 2020
The UAPMT Counselling 2020 will take place soon after the declaration of the result. The Important Details about the counselling round are given down below.
- The Uttarakhand 2020 Counselling is also called as Consultation.
- In this around, the applicant who has appeared the exam will be called out for the consultation.
- The Counselling will take place offline, and the applicants have to report the University on allotted date and time.
- A discussion will take place regarding the selection of the subject. It is mandatory to be physically present in the counselling session.
- The dates of the counselling session have not announced yet. However, candidates can get a track of the latest updates and notifications.