UAPMT 2021: The UAPMT stands for “Uttarakhand Pre-AYUSH Test”. The State-Level Entrance Examination takes place for admission to BAMS /BUMS / BHMS courses. The offered courses are 5 and a half year course programs, including a year of Internship Course. However, the entrance examination takes place every year. Through this test, candidates can apply for Ayurveda Courses in various colleges of Uttarakhand. The Admission Process starts with the Online Application and concludes with Counselling.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The University conducts a separate entrance examination for the candidates. So, if you are willing to apply, then go through this article. In this article, we have provided all the details of UAPMT 2021 which comprise the Dates, Eligibility, Application Form, Exam Pattern, etc.
The University was established by the Uttarakhand State Government for the purpose of ensuring, effective, and systematic instructions. The University offers Graduate as well as Post Graduate Courses to the candidates who are willing to apply for Ayurveda Courses. The Graduate Courses are – BAMS /BUMS / BHMS and the Post-Graduate Courses are- MD / MS (Ayurveda). Further, the complete schedule of the admission rounds is provided below. Through these dates, candidates can get an idea regarding the release of the online form and the examination dates, etc. So, check the Expected UAPMT 2021 Dates down below.
|Starting Date of the Online Registration Form||May 2021|
|Closing Date of the Online Application Form||– soon –|
|The Release of the UAPMT Admit Card 2021||–|
|Date of the UAPMT 2021 Entrance Examination||–|
|The announcement of UAPMT Result 2021||–|
|Date of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
Check – BAMS Course Details
So, now that you have got the important event dates of the UAPMT 2021 BAMS/BHMS Admission. Candidates are advised that they check the official website frequently to get the latest updates and notifications.
UAPMT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the UAPMT Application Form, it is very important that you satisfy the eligibility criteria for the admission process. The Eligibility Criteria includes – Age and Nationality, Educational Qualifications, etc. Hence, the candidate who fulfils the eligibility conditions will have their application form accepted for UAPMT. Thus, we have provided all the eligibility conditions that are required for UAPMT 2021 Admission.
Age and Nationality
- Well, the age of the candidate must be 17 years and the maximum age of the candidate must be 25 years as of 31st December 2021.
- The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian/Domicile of Uttarakhand.
- The Candidates must have passed class 10th and 12th from a recognized Board University.
- Other than that, the applicant has to score minimum qualifying marks of 50% (Unreserved Category), and 40% (for Reserved Category).
UAPMT Application Form 2021
The Uttarakhand BAMS/BHMS/BUMS 2021 Online Form is released in online mode and thus is made available on the official website. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria are eligible to fill in the application form. Hence, a few details about it are as follows-
- Candidates can fill the Application Form by visiting the University Official Website, i.e www.uau.ac.in
- The Mode of the Application Form is Online.
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill up the Online Form.
- The Uttarakhand 2021 Application Form includes the details of the applicant and the examination.
- The Online Form is made available for a limited period of time. Hence, candidates must submit the application form before the closing date.
How to Fill UAPMT 2021 Online Form?
The step by step procedure to fill the application form is as follows-
- Firstly, visit the official website of UAPMT – www.uau.ac.in
- Click on the “UAPMT 2021 Application Form Link”, available on the Homepage.
- Now start with “New Registration”
- Enter the basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, etc.
- After the submission of the details, you will receive a Registration ID and Password.
- Using the ID and Password, login and enter the rest of the details.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature as per the specifications
- Make the payment of the application fees and click on the submit option
- Download and take the printout of the Application Form.
Thus, candidates are advised to fill in all the details in the application form correctly. The details that candidates mention in the form are used for the entire admission process. Therefore, fill in the application form carefully.
Check – MP PAHUNT 2021
UAPMT Application Fee Amount
- The Uttarakhand Ayurved University charges a certain amount for UAMPT 2021.
- The Application Fee Amount is Non-Refundable.
- In addition, the application Fee amount for General Category is Rs 3500/- and the UAPMT Application Fee Amount for Reserved Category is Rs 2500/-
- The mode of the application fee payment is offline through Bank Fee/ Challan or Demand Draft drawn in the favor of Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University (UAU) Dehradun.
UAPMT Admit Card
The Uttarakhand Ayurved University will release the Admit Card soon after the completion of the Application Form Dates. Moreover, the important points of the Uttarakhand BAMS/BUS Admit Card are as follows-
- Candidates must download and take a printout of the Uttarakhand Admit Card for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS 2021.
- It is released just a week before the date of the examination.
- The Admit Card is a mandatory document as it serves as Identity Proof for the applicants who are appearing for the exam.
- Candidates can download their Admit Card by entering their Registration Number and Password.
- The Uttarakhand Ayurved University releases the Admit Card on its official website.
Check – WB ANM 2021
How to Download UAPMT 2021 Admit Card?
The Step by Step Procedure to download the Uttarakhand BAMS/BHMS/BUMS 2021 Admission Ticket is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of UAPMT – www.uau.ac.in
- Click on the “UAPMT Admit Card Link”
- Enter the required details such as the Registration Number and Password
- Click on the submit button
- The Admit Card of UAPMT is then displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details and download the Admit Card
- Take the printout of the UAPMT 2021 Hall Ticket for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS 2021.
Candidates must carry the admit card to the exam centre. It is required to verify that the registered student has appeared for the examination.
UAPMT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing for the exam should have complete knowledge of the exam pattern. In this way, they are able to prepare a proper time-table for themselves. The students can also figure out that they should devote the maximum amount of time to which section or topics. Hence, candidates can score good marks in the examination. Some of the other important details regarding the exam pattern are given down below.
- The Mode of the Exam is Offline.
- The Question Paper is available in English and Hindi Language.
- The Examination Paper of UAPMT 2021, is divided into three sections – Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology.
- Each Question carries 1 mark. Therefore, for every correct answer, 1 mark is awarded.
- There is a negative marking of -1 mark for every wrong answer.
- Each section carries 50 Questions.
UAPMT Ayurveda Result
Uttarakhand 2021 BAMS/BUMS/BHMS Result is announced soon after the completion of the Examination. The Authority takes around 10 to 15 days to announce the result. The Result is declared for the selection of the applicant for the next round of admission. The authorities further release the results in the form of a Merit List. The Result comprises the scores of the candidate along with the qualifying status of the applicant. In addition, the result can be checked only by those candidates who have appeared in the Uttarakhand State-Level Entrance Exam.
UAPMT Counselling 2021
The UAPMT Counselling 2021 takes place soon after the declaration of the result. The Important Details about the counselling round are given down below.
- The Uttarakhand 2021 Counselling is also called Consultation.
- In this round, the applicant who has appeared in the exam are called out for the consultation.
- The Counselling takes place offline mode, and the applicants have to report to the University on the allotted date and time.
- A discussion takes place regarding the selection of the subject. It is mandatory to be physically present in the counselling session.