UAPMT Application Form 2021: The Uttarakhand Ayurveda University releases the application form on its official website. So, candidates who are willing to apply for Uttarakhand BAMS/ BUMS /BHMS Admission can check out this article. The filling up of the application form is the first stage of the UAPMT 2021 Admission Process. Therefore, the Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria are eligible for admission. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding the UAPMT Application Form 2021, including dates, the process to apply, application form fees, etc. Furthermore, make sure that you submit the form before the due date. For complete details about the application procedure, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
UAPMT Application Form 2021
Candidates have to visit the UAPMT Official Website (www.uau.ac.in) to fill and submit the Online Application Form of UAPMT 2021. Since the application form is available for a limited period of time. Therefore, candidates must submit the online form just before the last date of the exam. The dates of the BAMS/ BHMS / BUMS 2021 Admission are provided in the Information Brochure. The complete schedule of the application procedure is provided below.
|The Release of the Official Notification||2nd Week of January 2021|
|Starting Date of the Online Application||– April 2021 –|
|Closing Date of the Online Form of UAPMT 2021||Last Week of April 2021|
|Date of the Entrance Examination||3rd Week of May 2021|
Check – BAMS 2021
Eligibility Criteria of UAPMT Application Form 2021
The authorities only accept the applications of the students who satisfy the eligibility conditions. Thus, makes sure that you check out the eligibility criteria before even filling the application form. Uttarakhand Ayurveda University further prescribes the eligibility conditions. The Eligibility Criteria of the UAPMT 2021 BAMS/BUMS/BHMS Online Form is as follows-
- The Minimum Age of the candidate must be 17 Years and the maximum age of the candidate must be 25 years as of 31st December 2021.
- Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th Class with minimum qualification marks, 50% for Unreserved Category and 40% for Reserved Category.
- The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian/ Domicile of Uttarakhand.
Instructions To Keep In Mind Before Filling UAPMT Application Form 2021
- Firstly, check your Internet Connectivity. Having a Good Internet Connection provides a hassle-free submission of the application form.
- Go through the Official Prospectus carefully. Make sure that you reach each and every bit of information carefully.
- Go through the instructions carefully. This will save a lot of time.
- Also, make sure that you keep all the documents ready before filling the application form.
- The Applicants must provide a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number.
- Make sure that you submit all the information correctly.
- Upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications
- Make the payment of the application form fees properly.
UAPMT Application Form 2021 – Stages
For filling the Uttarakhand Application Form, candidates have to go through a few stages. It is important to complete each application process successfully. If any of the stages is not completed, then that leads to form rejection. Furthermore, the stages of the application procedure are mentioned below. Candidates must go through all the information carefully to avoid further inconvenience.
- Registration of the Applicant
- Filling the rest of the details
- Uploading the necessary documents
- Making the payment of the application form
- Submission of the Application Form
How to Fill UAPMT Application Form 2021?
The steps to fill in the application form are mentioned down below. In addition, applicants should fill in the form carefully. Moreover, once you enter the details, then you may not be allowed to change it after submitting the form. Hence, candidates should carefully fill the application form. Furthermore, the application procedure is explained below.
This is the first step at the time of filling the application form. In the registration process, you have to enter all the basic details about yourself. You will have to enter the name, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail id, etc. Once, you have entered all the details, click on the submit button. Once, the registration is done successfully, the Registration ID and Password are sent to the provided contact details.
Filling the Rest of the Details
Once, you have received the Registration ID and Password, now log in using the credentials. Enter all the details that are available on the UAPMT 2021 Online Admission Form, such as Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Address of the Residence, Choice of the Exam City, etc. Make sure that you enter all the details correctly.
Uploading The Photograph and Documents
After entering all the details, upload the photograph and document as per the specifications. The Photograph must be scanned and must be between the prescribed file size. Lastly, the documents have to be in JPG/JPEG Format.
Make the Payment of the Application Form
Now, once you have entered all the details, now click on the next option to make payment of the application form. The Application Fee Amount has to be paid offline through Bank Challan or Demand Draft. Moreover, it is important that the payment is done on or before the due date.
Submission of the Application Form
After entering, uploading, and submitting all the details on the Uttarakhand BAMS/BUMS Online Form 2021, click on the submit option. Download and take a printout of the application form. Keep the printout of the application form safe for future reference.
UAPMT Application Fee Amount
- The Uttarakhand Ayurved University charges a certain amount for UAMPT.
- The Application Fee Amount is Non-Refundable.
- The application Fee amount for General Category is Rs 3500/- and the UAPMT Application Fee Amount for Reserved Category is Rs 2500/-
- The mode of the application fee payment is offline through Bank Fee/Challan or Demand Draft drawn in the favor of Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University (UAU) Dehradun.
Note that the mentioned application fee is as per the last years’ record. If any changes are made in the admission criteria, then the information will be available here.
Things to Avoid While Filling UAPMT 2021 Application Form
Well, while filling the Uttarakhand Pre-Ayush Application Form 2021, candidates must note the following details –
- Firstly, candidates must fill in all the details correctly. This is because the details are checked at the time of counselling.
- The Applicants must upload the images of the photograph and signature as per the specifications. Uploading wrong images can cause rejection of the application form.
- As the application form link is released for a limited period of time, therefore, candidates must submit their application form before the closing date.
- Lastly, No application forms are accepted after the due date.
Check – UPSMFAC Merit List
Highlights of UAPMT Application Form 2021
|Name of the Exam||UAPMT Entrance Exam 2021|
|Level of the Examination||National Level, Under-Graduate Level|
|Conducting Body||Uttarakhand Ayurved University|
|Mode of the Application Form||Online|
|Date of the UAPMT Entrance Exam||Will be Announced|
|Time Duration of the Exam||2 Hours|
|Helpline Number||+91-135-2685137, 91-7895305763, and E-mail ID- [email protected]|
UAPMT Application Form 2021 – Summary
Hence, the Uttarakhand BAMS/BUMS Admission Form 2021 is mandatory to fill by the applicants who are willing to get admissions into the Ayurveda Courses. The Application Form consists of the details about the candidate and the examination. On the basis of the details that you have entered in the exam, the UAPMT 2021 Admit Card will be issued. Hence, if you have any issues regarding the application form, then please free to comment on the section down below.