UAPMT Application Form 2020: The Uttarakhand Ayurveda University will release the application form on its official website. However, the mode of filling the application form is Online. So, candidates who are willing to apply for Uttarakhand BAMS/BUMS /BHMS 2020 Admission, can check out this article. The filling up of the application form is the first stage of the UAPMT 2020 Admission Process. Therefore, the Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be eligible for admission. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding the UAPMT Application Form 2020, including dates, the process to apply, application form fees, etc. Furthermore, make sure that you submit the form before the due date. The authorities will not accept any form after the given date.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- UAPMT 2020 has been delayed due to COVID-19. The new exam dates will be announced soon. Candidates should check the concerned websites frequently for updates.
UAPMT Application Form 2020
Note that only those applicants can be able to fill the online form who satisfy the eligibility criteria. The Online Application Form of UAPMT 2020 will be available online on the official website (www.uau.ac.in). Since the application form will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, candidates must submit the online form just before the last date of the exam. The dates of the BAMS/BHMS/BUMS 2020 Admission will be published on the website. However, candidates can check the tentative dates here. Through these dates, candidates can get an idea regarding the release of the application form and exam dates.
|The Release of the Official Notification||– September 2020 –|
|Starting Date of the Online Application||– September 2020 –|
|Closing Date of the Online Form of UAPMT 2020||– September 2020 –|
|The release of the UAPMT Admit Card 2020||– September 2020 –|
|Date of the Entrance Examination||– October 2020 –|
|The announcement of UAPMT 2020||– October 2020 –|
|Date of Counselling||– October/ November 2020 –|
Check – BAMS 2020
So, the candidates are advised to check the official website to get the latest updates and notifications regarding the UAPMT BAMS Application Form.
Eligibility Criteria of UAPMT Application Form 2020
Note that the authorities will reject the applications of ineligible candidates’. Thus, makes sure that you check out the eligibility criteria before even filling the application form. The Eligibility Criteria of the UAPMT 2020 BAMS/BUMS/BHMS Online Form is as follows-
- The Minimum Age of the candidate must be 17 Years and the maximum age of the candidate must be 25 years as on 31st December 2020.
- Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th Class with minimum qualification marks, 50% for Unreserved Category and 40% for Reserved Category.
- The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian/Domicile of Uttarakhand.
Instructions To Keep In Mind Before Filling UAPMT Application Form 2020
- Firstly, check your Internet Connectivity. Having a Good Internet Connection will provide a hassle-free submission of the application form.
- Go through the Official Prospectus carefully. Make sure that you reach each and every bit of information carefully.
- Go through the instructions carefully. This will save a lot of time.
- Also, make sure that you keep all the documents ready before filling the application form.
- The Applicants must provide a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number.
- Make sure that you submit all the information correctly.
- Upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications
- Make the payment of the application form fees properly.
UAPMT Application Form 2020 – Stages
The Uttarakhand Application Form will be available online on the official website for a limited period of time. Thus, while filling the application form, the applicant has to undergo the following number of stages –
- Registration of the Applicant
- Filling the rest of the details
- Uploading the necessary documents
- Making the payment of the application form
- Submission of the Application Form
How to Fill UAPMT Application Form 2020?
The steps to fill in the application form are mentioned down below. In addition, applicants should fill in the form carefully. Moreover, once you will enter the details, then you may not be allowed to change it after submitting the form. Further, the First Page of UAPMT Official Website looks like this-
Furthermore, the other stages of the application process are as follows:
This is the first step at the time of filling the application form. In the registration process, you have to enter all the basic details about yourself. You will have to enter the name, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail id, etc. Once, you have entered all the details, click on the submit button. Once, the registration is done successfully, you will receive a Registration ID and Password on your contact details.
Filling the Rest of the Details
Once, you have received the Registration ID and Password, now log in using the credentials. Enter all the details that are available on the UAPMT 2020 Online Admission Form, such as Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Address of the Residence, Choice of the Exam City, etc. Make sure that you enter all the details correctly,
Uploading The Photograph and Documents
After entering all the details, upload the photograph and document as per the specifications. The Photograph must be scanned and must be between the prescribed file size. Lastly, the documents have to be in JPG/JPEG Format.
Make the Payment of the Application Form
Now, once you have entered all the details, now click on the next option to make payment of the application form. The Application Fee Amount has to be paid offline through Bank Challan or Demand Draft. Moreover, the officials will not accept the forms of the candidates who were unable to submit the application fee on time. Therefore, make sure that you make the payment on time.
Submission of the Application Form
After entering, uploading and submitting all the details on the Uttarakhand BAMS/BUMS Online Form 2020, click on the submit option. Download and take a printout of the application form. Keep the printout of the application form safe for a future reference.
UAPMT Application Fee Amount
- The Uttarakhand Ayurved University charges a certain amount for UAMPT 2020.
- The Application Fee Amount is Non-Refundable.
- The application Fee amount for General Category is Rs 3500/- and the UAPMT Application Fee Amount for Reserved Category is Rs 2500/-
- The mode of the application fee payment is offline through Bank Fee/Challan or Demand Draft drawn in the favor of Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University (UAU) Dehradun.
Note that the mentioned application fee is as per the last years’ record. However, if any changes would be made in the application process, then we will update those out here.
Things to Avoid While Filling UAPMT 2020 Application Form
Well, while filling the Uttarakhand Pre-Ayush Application Form 2020, candidates must note the following details –
- Firstly, candidates must fill all the details correctly. This is because the details will be checked at the time of counselling.
- The Applicants must upload the images of the photograph and signature as per the specifications. Uploading wrong images can cause rejection of the application form.
- As the application form link will be available for a limited period of time, therefore, candidates must submit their application form before the closing date.
- Lastly, No application forms will be accepted after the due date.
Check – UPSMFAC Merit List
UAPMT 2020 Exam Pattern
- The Uttarakhand Pre-Ayush Exam will be conducted offline.
- Questions will be objective in nature.
- The Exam Questions will be asked in English and Hindi Language.
- There will be a total of 200 Questions in the Exam
- Each Correct Answer carries 1 mark and for there is no negative marking in the question.
- Total Time Duration of the Exam is 2 Hours.
- The Exam Paper is divided into four sections – Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany.
- At last, each section will carry 50 Questions
Highlights of UAPMT Application Form 2020
|Name of the Exam||UAPMT Entrance Exam 2020|
|Level of the Examination||National Level, Under-Graduate Level|
|Conducting Body||Uttarakhand Ayurved University|
|Mode of the Application Form||Online|
|Date of the UAPMT Entrance Exam||Will be Announced|
|Time Duration of the Exam||2 Hours|
|Helpline Number||+91-135-2685137, 91-7895305763, and E-mail ID- [email protected]|
Hence, as you can see that, the Uttarakhand Entrance Examination for BAMS/BUMS/BHMS 2020 is a State-Level Entrance Exam that will take place for offering admissions in Ayurveda Courses. Therefore, applicants who are interested to pursue their careers under this can go for these courses. Also, candidates must visit the official website to get the latest updates and notifications.
UAPMT Application Form 2020 – Summary
Hence, the Uttarakhand BAMS/BUMS Admission Form 2020 is mandatory to fill by the applicants who are willing to get admissions into the Ayurveda Courses. The Application Form will consist of the details about the candidate and the examination. On the basis of the details that you have entered in the exam, the UAPMT 2020 Admit Card will be issued. Hence, if you have any issues regarding the application form, then please free to comment on the section down below.