UAPMT Admit Card 2021: Uttarakhand Ayurveda University is responsible for issuing hall tickets to the students. The Admit Card releases just a few days before the date of the exam. Well, the admit card is issued only to those applicants whose UAPMT Application Form 2021, is accepted by the Examination Authority. Thus, it’s very important that you fill all the details in the Application Form correctly. The UAPMT Admit Card 2021 is a mandatory document, as it serves as Identity Proof for the applicant. Note that no candidate is allowed to enter the exam hall without a hall ticket.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Therefore, make sure that you carry your admit card to the exam centre. In this article, we have provided details about the date, the process to download, exam pattern, and other details related to the exam.
UAPMT Admit Card 2021
The hall ticket releases online on the official website of Uttarakhand Ayurveda University. Candidates can download the admit card by submitting their Registration Number and Password. The Admit Card further carries all the details about the Examination and Candidate, which are discussed in the later section. The dates are further published on the official website. Through these dates, candidates can get an idea about the event dates and start their preparation on the basis of that.
|The Release of the Admit Card 2021||–|
|Date of the Entrance Examination||–|
|Declaration of the UAPMT Result 2021||–|
Check – MP PAHUNT
Apart from this, the applicants must check the official website as well to get the latest updates and notifications regarding the exam. As the authorities may not send a separate notification. In addition, the details mentioned on the admit card are as per the information provided by the candidate during registration.
How to Download UAPMT Admit Card 2021?
Candidates have to visit the UAPMT Official Website only to download the hall ticket. Some of the students find it difficult to download the entry pass. Hence, the step by step procedure to download Uttarakhand Admit Card 2021 for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of the UAPMT – www.uau.ac.in
- When you land on the Homepage, click on the Admit Card link
- After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to a new page
- Now, enter the required details – Registration Number and Password (Date of Birth) and Captcha Code.
- Click on the submit button.
- The admit card is then displayed on the screen
- Download and take the printout of the admit card.
- Keep a copy of the Admit Card safe, for future reference.
Details Printed on UAPMT 2021 Hall Ticket
The admit card is an important document because candidates’ and exam details are mentioned in it. In addition, the invigilators check the admit card and only then allow students to enter the exam hall. Moreover, the students can locate the following details on the Uttarakhand Ayurved University Exam Admit Card.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth of the Applicant
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Exam
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Date and Timing of the Entrance Exam
- Reporting Time
- The venue of the Exam
- Name of the Course Applied for
- List of Instructions to be Followed in the Exam
Well, the applicants must note that the admit card contains only the details as per the details that you submitted at the time of filling the online form. Therefore, candidates are advised to submit the application form correctly.
If Details Printed in UAPMT Admit Card 2021 is Wrong
The Uttarakhand Ayurveda University does not offer any facility to modify or correct the details printed on the Admit Card. However, if you have mentioned the details correctly while filling the form and the mistake has been done from the authority’s side, then do report that. Candidates can contact the Helpline Center of UAPMT 2021. The contact details are further provided below. In addition, candidates must ensure that there is no discrepancy in the hall ticket on the exam day.
Documents to be Carried Along with UAPMT Admit Card
Candidates have to carry to following documents along with the UAPMT Admit Card for verification. The invigilator’s check these documents to ensure that the registered student has appeared for the exam. Candidates must carry the original documents along. Furthermore, the documents that the students must carry along to the exam centre are as follows:
- A printout of the admit card
- Valid Photo Identity Proof such as Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/PAN Card, etc.
- A recent passport size photograph, the one uploaded at the time of the application form.
Importance of UAPMT Admit Card 2021
Well, the admit card plays a very important role in the Uttarakhand BAMS/ BHMS / BUMS Admission Process. The Hall Ticket is available in online mode only. Not only this but the UAPMT 2021 BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS Admission Ticket also serves as Identity Proof for the applicants. Therefore, it is very important that you carry your Admit Card with you. No candidate will be eligible to appear in the Entrance Examination without the Admit Card. Candidates are advised to keep it safe after the examination as well for future admission rounds.
Check – GNM Nursing 2021
List of Instructions Printed on UAPMT Admit Card
The Lower Section of the Hall Ticket comprises of the Admit Card Instructions. Candidates must follow all the instructions that are printed on the admit card. These instructions are the list of the guidelines that the applicant has to follow in order to complete the exam session successfully.
- Candidates must reach the Examination Center before the reporting time. Reaching early can be an advantage for you. This is because at the exam center you might undergo a lot of processes which can be a little chaotic. Therefore, it is advised that you reach the examination center, an hour before the exam.
- Make sure that you carry all the valid documents along with you to the exam hall. The Printout of the Admit Card must be colored and should not be crippled or folded.
- Bringing electronic gadgets such as Mobile Phones, Calculators, Pagers to the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
- Leaving the examination hall before the mentioned time is not allowed.
UAPMT 2021 Examination Pattern
The candidates preparing for the examination should have knowledge of the exam pattern. It gives out the details of the question paper. Thus, it boosts the preparation. Moreover, the prescribed Exam Pattern of UAPMT 2021 is as follows:
- The Exam is conducted offline in Hindi and English Language
- The Total Time Duration of the Exam is 2 Hours
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark is awarded.
- The Questions are available in multiple objective type questions
- The question paper is divided into 4 sections, such as – Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany Section.
- Each section consists of 50 Questions of 50 marks
Hence, overall there are a total of 200 Questions with 200 marks. Thus, make sure that you go through the examination pattern before attending the exam.
UAPMT Result 2021
The Uttarakhand Ayurveda Pre-Medical Test (UAPMT) Result is released in the form of a merit list. Candidates are ranked in order of merit in the rank list. In addition, the students of higher rank are given more preference. Furthermore, the seat allotment procedure is also carried out as per the merit list. The university releases the results via online mode only. Candidates have to visit the official website to check their qualification status.