UAPMT Admit Card 2020 will be available online on the official website of UAPMT. The Admit Card will be available just a few days before the date of the exam. Well, the admit card will be issued only to those applicants whose UAPMT Application Form 2020, has been accepted by the Examination Authority. Thus, it’s very important that you fill all the details in the Application Form correctly. The UAPMT Admit Card 2020 is a mandatory document, as it serves as an Identity Proof for the applicant. Note that no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without hall ticket. Therefore, make sure that you carry your admit card to the exam centre. In this article, we have provided details about the date, process to download, exam pattern and other details related to the exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
UAPMT Admit Card 2020
The hall ticket will be released online by the Uttarakhand Ayurveda University. Candidates can download the admit card by submitting their Registration Number and Password. Thus, you will be able to download the BAMS Admit Card 2020, just a few days before the date of the entrance exam. The Admit Card will carry all the details about the Examination and Candidate, which we will be discussing in the later section. The Uttarakhand Ayurveda University has not released the dates for the UAPMT Entrance Exam 2020, yet. The dates will be published on the official website. However, we have listed out the expected tentative dates here. Through these dates, candidates can get an idea about the event dates and start their preparation on the basis of that.
|Starting Date of the UAPMT Online Form 2020||– April 2020 –|
|Closing Date of the Online Form||– May 2020 –|
|The Release of the Admit Card 2020||– June 2020 –|
|Date of the Entrance Examination||– June 2020 –|
|Declaration of the UAPMT Result 2020||– June/July 2020 –|
Check – MP PAHUNT
Apart from this, the applicants must check the official website as well to get the latest updates and notifications regarding the exam. As the authorities may not send a separate notification. In addition, the details mentioned on the admit card will be as per the information provided by the candidate during registration.
How to Download UAPMT Admit Card 2020?
The step by step procedure to download Uttarakhand Admit Card 2020 for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of the UAPMT – www.uau.ac.in
- When you land on the Homepage, click on the Admit Card link
- After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to a new page
- Now, enter the required details – Registration Number and Password (Date of Birth) and Captcha Code.
- Click on the submit button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take the printout of the admit card.
- Keep a copy of the Admit Card safe, for future reference.
Details Printed on UAPMT 2020 Hall Ticket
The admit card is an important document because candidates’ and exam details are mentioned in it. In addition, the invigilators will check the admit card and only then will allow students to enter the exam hall. Moreover, the following details will be present on Uttarakhand Ayurved University Exam Admit Card.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth of the Applicant
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Exam
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Date and Timing of the Entrance Exam
- Reporting Time
- The venue of the Exam
- Name of the Course Applied for
- List of Instructions to be Followed in the Exam
Well, the applicants must note that the admit card will contain only the details as per the details that you submitted at the time of filling the online form. Therefore, candidates are advised to submit the application form correctly.
If Details Printed in UAPMT Admit Card 2020 is Wrong
The Uttarakhand Ayurveda University does not offer any facility to modify or correct the details printed on the Admit Card. However, you can contact the Helpline Center of UAPMT 2020, the details are provided below –
Documents to be Carried Along with UAPMT Admit Card
Candidates have to carry to following documents along with the UAPMT Admit Card –
- A printout of the admit card
- Valid Photo Identity Proof such as Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/PAN Card etc.
- A recent passport size photograph, the one uploaded at the time of the application form.
Importance of UAPMT Admit Card 2020
Well, the admit card plays a very important role in the Uttarakhand BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Admission Process. The Hall Ticket will be available in online mode only. Not only this but the UAPMT 2020 BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Admission Ticket also serves as Identity Proof for the applicants. Therefore, it is very important that you carry your Admit Card with you. No candidate will be eligible to appear the Entrance Examination without the Admit Card.
Check – GNM Nursing 2020
List of Instructions Printed on UAPMT Admit Card
The Lower Section of the Hall Ticket comprises of the Admit Card Instructions. Candidates must follow all the instructions that are printed on the admit card. These instructions are the list of the guidelines that the applicant has to follow in order to complete the exam session successfully.
- Candidates must reach the Examination Center before the reporting time. Reaching early can be an advantage for you. This is because at the exam center you might undergo a lot of processes which can be a little chaos. Therefore, it is advised that you reach the examination center, an hour before the exam.
- Make sure that you carry all the valid documents along with you to the exam hall. The Printout of the Admit Card must be colored and should not be crippled or folded.
- Bringing electronic gadgets such as Mobile Phones, Calculators, Pagers to the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
- Leaving the examination hall before the mentioned time is not allowed.
UAPMT 2020 Examination Pattern
- The Exam will be conducted offline in Hindi and English Language
- The Total Time Duration of the Exam is 2 Hours
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark is awarded.
- The Questions will be available in multiple objective type questions
- There will be four sections – Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany Section.
- Each section will consist of 50 Questions of 50 marks
Hence, overall there will be a total of 200 Questions of 200 marks. Thus, make sure that you go through the examination pattern before attending the exam.
Check – Paramedical Exam 2020
Highlights of UAPMT Admit Card 2020 – Summary
- The UAPMT BUMS/BAMS/BHMS Admit Card 2020 will be available online only. No candidates will receive their Admit Card through the post.
- The Hall Ticket contains the details about the Exam and the candidate.
- The Admit of Uttarakhand BAMS is a mandatory document. No candidate will be allowed to appear the exam with the Admit Card.
- Make sure that you download before the date of the exam.