Tripura MBBS Merit List: Note that the State Merit List of students who have registered for the first round of admission is now available. Check out the merit list pdf below. The Directorate of Medical Education is responsible for releasing the merit list. The merit list will be published on its official website, in the pdf format. It will be released soon as the NEET Exam has been conducted successfully on 13th September 2020. Candidates can download the Tripura NEET Merit List Category-Wise. The rank list will comprise of all the details of the candidates such as Name, Date of Birth, NEET Scores, Qualifying Marks, etc. In short, the DME Tripura MBBS Rank List pdf denotes the qualifying status of the candidates. So, candidates whose name is on the merit list pdf will be eligible for the counselling round. Tripura NEET offers admission to candidates in various Medical and Dental Colleges. In this article, we have provided complete details of the Tripura MBBS Merit List.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- State Merit List of Candidates who registered their candidature in the Round-1 of the state counselling procedure has been released. The Choice Filling further starts from 11th November 2020 to 12th November 2020 (upto 02:00 PM). – Check State Merit List
Tripura MBBS Merit List pdf- Scheduled Dates
The Merit List is prepared according to the data released by National Testing Agency (NTA). However, the list will be available for each counselling round that will take place. The Merit List of Tripura MBBS will contain the name of the candidates in decreasing order as per their NEET Scores. This means that, if a candidate has scored the highest number of marks in NEET 2020, and is also a domicile of Tripura State, then he/she gets the first rank in Tripura State Merit List 2020 for MBBS and BDS. The Merit list is released online on the official website of DME Tripura- www.dme.tripura.gov.in. There will be two merit lists released- State Domicile and Other than the State Domicile Merit List.
How to Download Tripura MBBS/BDS Rank List pdf?
The step by step process to download the Tripura NEET MBBS/BDS Merit List is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of Directorate of Medical Studies, Tripura – www.dme.tripura.gov.in
- In the Homepage section, click on the link “Tripura NEET MBBS Merit List“
- After you click on the link, the Merit List Page will be displayed on the screen.
- Search your name from the list.
- Download and take the printout of the merit list.
Details Printed on Tripura NEET Merit List 2020
Candidates can check the following details on Tripura State Merit List pdf-
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- NEET Score 2020
- NEET 2020 Percentile
- Physically Handicapped
- All India NEET Rank
- Permanent State Code
- Permanent State Name
- NEET Rank
Minimum Percentile for Tripura MBBS Rank List
|Category||Required Percentile Marks||NEET 2019 Cutoff Marks (out of 720)|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PH Candidates)||40%||133-107|
|Physically Handicapped (general)||45%||133-120|
Tripura MBBS Merit Tie-Breaking Criteria
If two or a number of candidates score the same number of marks, then to resolve and make fair, the Tie-Breaking Criteria is implemented. Hence, the Tripura MBBS Tie-Breaking Criteria includes the following condition-
- The candidate who scores more marks in Biology will get a higher rank.
- If the tie still remains, then the student with more marks in Chemistry will get a higher rank.
- Candidate with less number of marks will get a higher merit rank.
- If still, the tie remains the same, then the candidate who is older in age will get a higher rank.
Highlights of Tripura NEET Rank List 2020
- The candidate who qualifies the NEET 2020 will be eligible to participate in Tripura MBBS Admission.
- The State Merit List will be prepared by the DME Authority.
- The Rank List of Tripura NEET MBBS and BDS will be available online on the official website of DME, Tripura.
- Candidates must note that, if a candidate’s name is included in the merit list does not mean that the candidate will get a seat in medical/dental college.
- Candidates whose names are listed in the Merit List will have to fill an online registration form which will be available in August 2020.
Tripura MBBS Counselling Registration Form 2020
The Tripura NEET Counselling Form will be available online on the official website. Candidates have to provide their basic personal details along with Academic details. The cost of the application fees for the Unreserved Category is Rs 600/- and the application fees for Reserved Category is Rs 300/-. The Application Fees other than the State Domicile is Rs 1000/- for Unreserved Category and Rs 500/- for Reserved Category.
Download Tripura MBBS Merit List 2019 (Round I/II)
|Merit List pdf||Download Links|
|Tripura Merit List (Round II)||Click to Download|
|DME Tripura State Combined Merit List pdf||Click to Download|
|Category-Wise Merit List pdf||Click to Download|
|All India other Tripura Domicile Merit List (Common)||Click to Download|
|All India other Tripura Domicile Merit List (Category-Wise)||Click to Download|
|Preliminary Tripura MBBS Merit List pdf||Click to Download|
|Tripura MBBS and BDS Rank List 2018||Click to Download|
Tripura MBBS Admission – Participating Colleges
The Participating Colleges of Tripura MBBS Admission 2020 is as follows-
|Name of the Colleges||Total Number of Seats Reserved (under Seat Quota)|
|Agartala Government Medical College||75 Seats|
|Tripura Medical College||78 Seats|
|Regional Institute of Medical Sciences||13 Seats|
|Name of the College||Number of Seats|
|Dental College, Regional Institute of Medical Sciences||7 Seats|
|Regional Dental Colleges||3 Seats|
Tripura MBBS Counselling 2020
The round of Tripura MBBS Counselling will begin soon after the release of the merit list. It will be the final round of the admission process. In addition, it is mainly conducted for the procedure of document verification and seat allotment. Thus, the students must carry the photocopies and originals of the essential documents. Furthermore, the students will be called for counselling as per the merit list only. Candidates who will not participate in the counselling will be ineligible for admission to Tripura MBBS/ BDS Colleges. The date, time, and venue details of counselling will be available on the official website.
The Tripura MBBS Counselling Admission Form and Merit List will be available online on the official website. It is mandatory to appear and qualify the NEET Exam in order to get admission in the Medical/ Dentist Colleges of the state. If you have any queries regarding the exam or the cutoff marks, then please comment on the section below.