Tripura MBBS Merit List 2019 will be released online by the Directorate of Medical Examination, Tripura. However, we are expecting that the merit list will release in July 2019. The Merit List will be available online. The selection of the candidates in Tripura Colleges will be on the basis of the NEET 2019 Scores. The Expected Date of Releasing Tripura 2019 MBBS Merit List is July 2019. In this article, we will provide complete details about Tripura MBBS Merit list 2019, its Eligibility, and other details. Tripura MBBS Merit List is the first stage of the MBBS Admission Process of Tripura State. The State Quota Seats is 15% reserved under Scheduled Castes and 30% reserved under SC/ST Category. The choice locking for the eligible candidates is also included in the merit list.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Directorate of Medical Examination, Tripura has released the Official Notification of Tripura Admission Process 2019. Check the Official Notification of Tripura MBBS 2019 Admission.
Check NEET 2019 Admit Card
Tripura MBBS Merit List 2019
The Merit List 2019 is prepared according to the data released by CBSE. The Merit List of Tripura MBBS 2019 will contain the name of the candidates in decreasing order as per their NEET Scores. This means that, if a candidate has scored the highest number of marks in NEET 2019, and is also a domicile of Tripura State, then he/she gets the first rank in Tripura State Merit List 2019 for MBBS and BDS. The Merit list is released online on the official website of DME Tripura- www.dme.tripura.gov.in.
There will be two merit lists released- State Domicile and Other than the State Domicile Merit List.
How to Download Tripura MBBS Merit List 2019?
The Merit List will be available online in June 2019. The step by step procedure to download Tripura MBBS Merit List is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of Directorate of Medical Studies, Tripura – www.dme.tripura.gov.in
- In the Homepage Section, click on the link “Tripura NEET MBBS Merit List 2019“
- After you click on the link, the Merit List Page will be displayed on the screen.
- Search your name from the list.
- Download and take the printout of the merit list.
Check NEET 2019 Cutoff Marks
Details Printed on Tripura NEET Merit List 2019
Following are the details that are printed on the Tripura State Merit List 2019 –
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- NEET 2019 Score
- NEET 2019 Percentile
- Physically Handicapped
- All India NEET Rank
- Permanent State Code
- Permanent State Name
- NEET Rank
Check – Tripura NEET 2018 Merit List
Minimum Percentile for Tripura MBBS Rank List 2019
|Category||Required Percentile Marks|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PH Candidates)||40%|
Tripura MBBS Merit 2019 Tie-Breaking Criteria
If two or number of candidates score the same number of marks, then to resolve and make fair, the Tie Breaking Criteria is implemented. Hence, the Tie-Breaking Criteria includes the following condition-
- The candidate who scores more marks in Biology will get a higher rank.
- If the tie still remains, then the student with more marks in Chemistry will get a higher rank.
- Candidate with less number of marks will get a higher merit rank.
- If still, the tie remains the same, then the candidate who is older in age will get a higher rank.
Check – Karnataka MBBS Merit List 2019
Highlights of Tripura NEET Rank List 2019
- The candidate who qualifies the NEET 2019 Score will be eligible to participate in Tripura MBBS Admission 2019.
- The Merit List is prepared based on the National Merit List prepared by CBSE.
- The List 2019 include the candidate’s state merit rank
- The Rank List of Tripura NEET MBBS 2019 will be released online on the official website of DME, Tripura.
- Candidates must note that, if a candidate’s name is included in the merit list does not mean that the candidate will get a seat in medical/dental college.
- Candidates whose names are listed in the Merit List will have to fill an online registration form which will be available in June 2019.
Tripura MBBS Application Form 2019
The Application Form will be available online on the official website. The Application Form has to be filled online. Candidates have to provide their basic personal details along with Academic details. The cost of the application fees for the Unreserved Category is Rs 600/- and the application fees for Reserved Category is Rs 300/-. The Application Fees other than the State Domicile is Rs 1000/- for Unreserved Category and Rs 500/- for Reserved Category.
Check – UP MBBS Admission 2019
Tripura MBBS Admission 2019 – Participating Colleges
The Participating Colleges of Tripura MBBS Admission 2019 is as follows-
|Name of the Colleges||Total Number of Seats Reserved (under Seat Quota)|
|Agartala Government Medical College||75 Seats|
|Tripura Medical College||78 Seats|
|Regional Institute of Medical Sciences||13 Seats|
|Name of the College||Number of Seats|
|Dental College, Regional Institute of Medical Sciences||7 Seats|
|Regional Dental Colleges||3 Seats|
Check – NEET 2019 Answer Key
The Tripura MBBS Admission Form 2019 will be available online on the official website of DME Tripura. It is mandatory to appear and qualify the NEET 2019 Exam in order to get admission in the Medical/ Dentist College. If you have any queries regarding the exam or the cutoff marks, then please comment on the section below.