Tripura MBBS Merit List 2019 will be released online by the Directorate of Medical Examination, Tripura. Candidates whose names will be listed in the Merit List will be eligible to fill the online admission form of Tripura MBBS 2019. The Expected Date of Releasing Tripura 2019 MBBS Merit List is July 2019. In this article, we will provide complete details about Tripura MBBS Merit list 2019, its Eligibility, and other details. Tripura MBBS Merit List is the first stage of the MBBS Admission Process of Tripura State. The State Quota Seats is 15% reserved under Scheduled Castes and 30% reserved under SC/ST Category. The choice locking for the eligible candidates is also included in the merit list.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Tripura MBBS Merit List 2019
The Tripura MBBS Merit List 2019 is prepared according to the data released by CBSE. The Merit List of Tripura MBBS 2019 will contain the name of the candidates in decreasing order as per their NEET Scores. This means that, if a candidate has scored the highest number of marks in NEET 2019, and is also a domicile of Tripura State, then he/she gets the first rank in Tripura State Merit List 2019 for MBBS and BDS. The Merit list is released online on the official website of DME Tripura- www.dme.tripura.gov.in.
There will be two merit lists released- State Domicile and Other than the State Domicile Merit List.
How to Download Tripura MBBS Merit List 2019?
The Merit List is released online in June 2019. The step by step procedure to download Tripura MBBS Merit List is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of Directorate of Medical Studies, Tripura – www.dme.tripura.gov.in
- In the Homepage Section, click on the link “Tripura MBBS Merit List 2019”
- After you click on the link, the Merit List Page will be displayed on the screen.
- Search your name from the list.
- Download and take the printout of the merit list.
Details Printed on Tripura MBBS Merit List 2019
Following are the details that are printed on Tripura MBBS Merit 2019 –
- Rank of the Applicant
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Physically Handicapped
- NEET Rank
Minimum Percentile Required – Tripura MBBS 2019 Merit List
|Category||Required Percentile Marks|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PH Candidates)||40%|
Highlights of Tripura MBBS Merit List 2019
- Candidates who have qualified NEET 2019 and satisfies the state eligibility criteria of Tripura State are eligible or are included in the Merit List.
- The Merit List is prepared based on the National Merit List prepared by CBSE.
- Tripura MBBS Merit List 2019 include the candidate’s state merit rank
- The Merit List of Tripura MBBS 2019 will be released online on the official website of DME, Tripura.
- Candidates must note that, if a candidate’s name is included in the merit list does not mean that the candidate will get a seat in medical/dental college.
- Candidates whose names are listed in the Merit List will have to fill an online registration form which will be available in June 2019.
Tripura MBBS Application Form 2019
The Application Form will be available online on the official website. The Application Form has to be filled online. Candidates have to provide their basic personal details along with Academic details. The cost of the application fees for the Unreserved Category is Rs 600/- and the application fees for Reserved Category is Rs 300/-. The Application Fees other than the State Domicile is Rs 1000/- for Unreserved Category and Rs 500/- for Reserved Category.
Tripura MBBS Admission 2019 – Participating Colleges
The Participating Colleges of Tripura MBBS Admission 2019 is as follows-
|Name of the Colleges||Total Number of Seats Reserved (under Seat Quota)|
|Agartala Government Medical College||75 Seats|
|Tripura Medical College||78 Seats|
|Regional Institute of Medical Sciences||13 Seats|
|Name of the College||Number of Seats|
|Dental College, Regional Institute of Medical Sciences||7 Seats|
|Regional Dental Colleges||3 Seats|
The Tripura MBBS Admissions Form 2019 will be available online on the official website of DME Tripura. It is mandatory to appear and qualify the NEET 2019 Exam in order to get an admission in the Medical/ Dentist College.