CG PET Eligibility Criteria 2021: CPEB (Chattisgarh Professional Examinations Board) prescribes the eligibility criteria of CGPET. So, those who wish to appear for CGPET Entrance Exam 2021 must ensure that they fit into the eligibility conditions. Failing to do so will lead to the cancellation of the candidate’s application. The criteria state the candidate’s age limit, domicile, candidate’s qualifying examination, etc. Hence, candidates must check it before filling the CGPET Application Form 2021. Also, the eligibility criteria will not include qualifying CGPET for this session. As per the eligibility criteria of CG PET 2021, the candidates must score at least 10% (5% for SC/ST) of marks in the exam. Keep on reading to know more about the eligibility criteria of CG PET 2021.
Check Eligibility For CG PET Exam
CGPET Eligibility Criteria 2021
As mentioned above, every candidate must meet certain parameters to appear for the exam. Therefore, it is feasible to check the criteria before filling the application form of CGPET 2021. Let us take a look at the brief points about the CG PET Exam Eligibility Criteria 2021.
- Aspirants must be 30 years of age or below as on 1st July 2021
- Also, candidates must have passed 10+2 level examination from a recognized board
- Candidates must have studied Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Biology/ Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Technical vocational courses. In case of B.Tech Biotechnology, candidates must have studied Biology subject instead of Mathematics in 10+2 level exam
- Aspirants must have secured a minimum of 45% marks in 10+2 level exam. However, reserved category of Chattisgarh state should have scored 40% marks
- Those aspirants who pass the examination (10+2) with grace marks will be eligible if they secure the minimum pass percentage in each subject. But, the grace marks will not be taken into consideration while calculating the aggregate percentage for the admissions
- Further, candidates applying for CGPET 2021 have to produce the domicile certificate as per the government regulations. The authorities will check the domicile certificate of the candidate during the counselling procedure. Hence, candidates must ensure that they possess it
- JEE Main Aspirants are eligible for direct admission via counselling procedure.
Domicile Requirements for CG PET Eligibility
- The candidates who are going to apply under Chattisgarh state quota seats need to show the domicile certificate of the Chattisgarh state
- The domicile certificate should be kept ready by the candidate as a proof of residency
- The admission into the state quota seats is done through CG PET. However, the admission to all India quota seats is via JEE Main
- The minimum age limit of the candidates to apply for CG PET 2021 must be 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2021
- The maximum age limit is 30 years old on or before 1 July 2021
For B.Tech Courses (4 YEARS)
|Qualifying Examination||The candidates should have completed 10th & 12th from Chattisgarh board or an equivalent board.|
|Qualifying Subjects||The candidates must have passed in Physics and Mathematics (compulsory subjects) along with one other subject from Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational subject.|
NOTE: It is essential to pass individually in three main subjects.
For B.Tech (Biotechnology)
|Qualifying Examination||The candidate must have completed 12th from Chattisgarh board or an equivalent board.|
|Qualifying Subjects||The candidate must have passed with Physics and Mathematics/Biology and any of the given subjects, such as Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Technical Vocational Subject in order to apply for B.Tech (Biotechnology).|
NOTE: It is mandatory for the candidates to pass individually in every main subject.
For B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)
|Age||The candidate should be 16 years of age as on 31st August 2021.|
|Qualifying Examination||The candidates must have passed 10th and 12th examination from Chattisgarh Board or any board recognized by the state or University|
|Qualifying Subjects||The candidates must have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English subjects|
NOTE: The candidate needs to be medically fit in order to apply for this course. Also, the appearing candidates can also apply for this course.
CG PET Application Form 2021
Aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria can go ahead and fill the application form of CG PET 2021. CPEB opens the registration link for PET @cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. Hence, candidates who wish to appear for Chattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test (CG PET) can fill the application form of PET. The form releases in online mode. Therefore, candidates can only fill the form in online mode. Also, there are various steps in the application process. Check the step-wise process below.
- Entering Exam Pre-requisites
- Fill basic details
- Upload scanned images
- Exam Centre Selection
- Submission of CGPET Application Form
- Application Fee payment
About CG PET 2021
CPEB or CV Vyapam conducts the Chattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test (CG PET). It is a state-level entrance examination. Through this exam, candidates can get admission into various engineering courses in the state of Chattisgarh State. Also, candidates who appear for JEE Main can get direct admission by participating in the counselling process. CG PET takes place once a year as per the schedule decided by CPEB. Therefore, candidates can check the official website of CV Vyapam for more updates.