Tamil Nadu MBBS Merit List 2019: Directorate of Medical Education (DME) released the Allotted List candidates (BDS Admission) under Management Quota. Candidates can get the link to check the list here. The Merit List of Tamil Nadu MBBS is available in two format – Provisional and Management. Candidates who have appeared in the NEET 2019 and who will be enrolling for Tamil Nadu MBBS Admission under the state quota can expect their names to be included in the merit list. The merit list preparation is subject to certain eligibility criterion. Candidates will be able to view the Merit List by accessing the official website of Directorate of Medical Education (DME). The Counselling Conducting Body has released the dates of the counseling and
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, viewers will learn about the Tamil Nadu MBBS Merit List Release Dates, Viewing Procedure, and other important details.
- The Allotted List (Management Quota) for Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission is released. Check List of Shortlisted Candidates here.
- Check List of Shortlisted Candidates for BDS Colleges on 24th July 2019.
- Vacancy Position in the Government Colleges for MBBS and BDS Admission 2019 was released on 9th July 2019.
- Errata to the Merit List has been released for MBBS/BDS Admission on 6th July 2019.
- Tamil Nadu NEET MBBS/BDS Merit List 2019 is released on 6th July 2019. Kindly click on the link provided below to download.
Check the Tamil Nadu MBBS 2019 Merit List Names here
Tamil Nadu MBBS 2019 Merit List Dates
Directorate of Medical Education (DME) has released the Tamil Nadu 2019 Merit List and Counselling Dates. The Counselling will take place soon after the release of the Merit List. Hence, the list of the official dates are as follows-
Apply for TN State Counselling 2019
Download Tamil Nadu NEET MBBS Rank List 2019
Here, we have provided the PDF Merit List of Tamil Nadu Provisional (Government) and Management Quota Merit List. Download the respective merit list. This Rank List carries the names of the applicants who are eligible for MBBS/BDS Admission 2019.
|Category Merit List||Download Link|
|Provisional Rank List (Government Quota)||Click Here to Download|
|Provisional Rank List (Management Quota)||Click Here To Download|
Steps to Check the Merit List
Candidates who will be giving the NEET 2019 and who will successfully enroll in the Tamil Nadu MBBS 2019 Admission process can hope their names to be included in the Tamil Nadu MBBS Merit List for the academic session of 2019-20. Here is how one can check their Merit List.
- Go to the official website of Directorate of Medical Education (DME)
- Locate the link that leads to counseling and seat allotment
- Click on the Merit List Link
- Merit List will be displayed on the screen in the PDF form
- Check out names and keep a print of the document
Details mentioned in Tamil Nadu MBBS Merit List 2019
The main purpose of the Merit Lists are to communicate which all candidates clear for further admission process. Here’s what candidates can expect upon accessing the Tamil Nadu MBBS 2019 Merit List.
- NEET Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Gender
- Tamil Nadu Subcategory
- NEET Marks
- NEET Percentile
- Tamil Nadu Category
- NEET Rank
- Fee Status
- Tamil Nadu State Merit
Tamil Nadu NEET MBBS Cut-off 2019
Cut-offs will be set by the Directorate of Medical Education (DME) Mumbai by assessing the NEET Score, Number of Applicants for Tamil Nadu MBBS 2019 Admissions, seat availability, etc. Candidates will have to clear the Cut-off marks in order to further into the admission procedure. Last year the Cut-offs stood at 50th Percentile for the General Candidates, 40th Percentile for the SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, and 45th Percentile for Unreserved PWD candidates.
Tie Break Scenario
It often occurs that two or more candidates secure same score, and it creates a bit of hassle for the counseling conducting authority to facilitate the admission procedures. To make things easier, DME has come up with a plan of action.
- Candidates with a higher score in Biology Subject will get more marks.
- Even after that, if the score remains the same, then the candidates with higher test score in Chemistry will be given preferences.
- If tie still remains, candidates with a lower number of the wrong answer will be considered.
- If nothing works, the older candidate will be given the preference.
Tamil Nadu MBBS 2019 Counseling and Seat Allotment
Candidates who clear the NEET 2019 will be eligible for the Counselling Round. The Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their NEET score and Tamil Nadu MBBS BDS Merit List 2019. But before participating in the counseling process, candidates will have to get their documents verified. The documents that are to verified are as follows.
- Domicile certificate of Tamil Nadu
- NEET 2019 Result Copy
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- Counseling letter of Tamil Nadu MBBS 2019 Admissions
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category (if applicable).
- Copy of fee transaction slip and application form of Tamil Nadu MBBS 2019 Admissions.
If you have any queries regarding this article, then please comment on the section below.