Tamil Nadu MBBS Merit List 2019: Directorate of Medical Education (DME) will be releasing the Tamil Nadu MBBS 2019 Merit List for the academic admissions of 2019 session. Candidates who will be appearing in the NEET 2019 and who will be enrolling for Tamil Nadu MBBS Admission under the state quota can expect their names to be included in the merit list. The merit list preparation is subject to certain eligibility criterion. The Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS 2019 Merit List will be declared, tentatively, around the 4th week of June 2019. Candidates will be able to view the Merit List by accessing the official website of Directorate of Medical Education (DME).
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, viewers will learn about the Tamil Nadu MBBS Merit List Release Dates, Viewing Procedure, and other important details.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Tamil Nadu MBBS 2019 Merit List Dates
Directorate of Medical Education (DME) will be releasing the state merit list for Tamil Nadu MBBS Admission during the 4th week of June 2019. Once the merit list is prepared, the proceedings for the counselling will commence. Given below are the tentative dates for the release of the Tamil Nadu MBBS Merit List 2019.
|3||Merit List for Tamil Nadu MBBS Admission||4th week of June 2019|
|4||Document verification||4th week of June 2019|
|5||Online Choice Filling||4th week of June 2019|
|6||First Round of Counseling||1st week of July 2019|
|7||First Seat Allotment List||1st week of July 2019|
|8||Online Choice Filling for second Counseling||2nd week of July 2019|
|9||Second Round of Counseling||1st week of August 2019|
Steps to Check Tamil Nadu MBBS 2019 Merit List
Candidates who will be giving the NEET 2019 and who will successfully enroll in the Tamil Nadu MBBS 2019 Admission process can hope their names to be included in the Tamil Nadu MBBS Merit List for the academic session of 2019-20. Here is how one can check the Tamil Nadu MBBS 2019 Merit List.
- Go to the official website of Directorate of Medical Education (DME)
- Locate the link that leads to counseling and seat allotment
- Locate the link for Tamil Nadu MBBS Merit List 2019
- Merit List will be displayed on the screen in the PDF form
- Check out names and keep a print of the document
Details mentioned in Tamil Nadu MBBS Merit List 2019
The main purpose of the Merit Lists are to communicate which all candidates clear for further admission process. Here’s what candidates can expect upon accessing the Tamil Nadu MBBS 2019 Merit List.
- Candidate’s NEET Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Gender
- Tamil Nadu Category
- Tamil Nadu Subcategory
- NEET Marks
- NEET Percentile
- NEET Rank
- Fee Status
- Tamil Nadu State Merit
Tamil Nadu MBBS Cut-off 2019
Cut-offs will be set by the Directorate of Medical Education (DME) Mumbai by assessing the NEET Score, Number of Applicants for Tamil Nadu MBBS 2019 Admissions, seat availability, etc. Candidates will have to clear the Cut-off marks in order to further into the admission procedure. Last year the Cut-offs stood at 50th Percentile for the General Candidates, 40th Percentile for the SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, and 45th Percentile for Unreserved PWD candidates. Cut-offs for the coming admission sessions will be announced and updated later.
Tie Break Scenario
It often occurs that two or more candidates secure same score, and it creates a bit of hassle for the counseling conducting authority to facilitate the admission procedures. To make things easier, DME has come up with a plan of action.
- In case of a tie break scenario, candidates with higher test score in Biology will be given preferences.
- If tie still persists, candidates with higher test score in Chemistry will be given preferences.
- If tie still remains, candidates with lower number of wrong answer will be considered.
- If nothing works, the older candidate will be given the preference.
Tamil Nadu MBBS 2019 Counseling and Seat Allotment
Candidates who clear the NEET 2019 and who appear in the Tamil Nadu MBBS 2019 Merit List will be able to participate in the Tamil Nadu MBBS Counseling and Seat Allotment procedure. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their NEET score and Tamil Nadu MBBS BDS Merit List 2019. But before participating in the counseling process, candidates will have to get their documents verified. The documents that are to verified are as follows.
- Domicile certificate of Tamil Nadu
- NEET 2019 Result Copy
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- Counseling letter of Tamil Nadu MBBS 2019 Admissions
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category (if applicable).
- Copy of fee transaction slip and application form of Tamil Nadu MBBS 2019 Admissions.
Tamil Nadu MBBS 2019 Merit List – Important Dates, Downloading procedure, and other important details have been updated in this article.