SVUCET Application Form 2021 will be available soon. The Directorate of Admissions (DOA) of Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati conducts the registration process. The application form is expected to release in June at svudoa.in. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can submit the application form. The University conducts the registration process for various UG and PG courses. The link remains active for a short time. Therefore, it is advised to submit SVU Application Form before the due date. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the entrance application form and semester exam form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
SVUCET Application Form is expected to start in June 2021. However, candidates can check the schedule of the 2020 session below.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
SVUCET 2020 Information Brochure
SVUCET Important Dates 2021
The first week of June 2021
Last date to apply without late fee
Uploading of Online Application with fine Rs.500/- + Registration fee
Printout online application submission last date
Hall ticket of SVUCET 2021
Counselling Registration Fee Payment Availability
Counselling Process Phase-I: Admissions
Last date to pay the fee for Phase-I course fee payment
Phase-II: Sliding and Admissions
Phase-III: Spot Admissions (Admissions for Unfilled Seats)
SVUCET Application Form 2021
The application form of SVUCET 2021 releases in the first week of June 2021. Candidates who wish to take admission to PG programmes must submit the application form. However, to apply, the candidates must check the eligibility criteria as well. Candidates are not required to do separate registration for each and every admission test. They can apply for more than one test in a single SVUCET Application Form 2021.
SVUCET Application Procedure
The application link remains active for a short time. Therefore, the students have to submit the form before the deadline date. However, we have provided the step by step procedure of the application process.
- The Online application for SVUCET will be available at the website at svudoa.in. The mode of the application form is online.
- Select SVUCET 2021 to apply.
- After clicking on the link, candidates can check the menu button.
- Go through the instructions, and click on “Online Application Form”.
- While filling the Qualifying examination along with the details of Medium of Study, First Language, Second Language, Subject 1, Subject 2, and Subject 3, a list of eligible courses for your degree combination will be listed on the left under “Eligible Courses List”.
- Select the Course(s) you are interested to opt, and then you will find the list of “Selected Test(s)” and “Amount for the Selected Course(s)”.
- Then enter your name, personal details such as date of birth, and present address. Make sure to fill in the details as per the SSC certificate.
- Provide correct mobile number and e-mail id, as the updates will be sent to the mobile number.
- Once the registration is complete, your mobile will receive an SMS (OTP) of a security code. Please type the security code in the box provided in the registration form and immediately your screen will display a message “verified” in green colour.
- Then click on “Register” and fill in the rest of the detail such as personal, academic, address, reservation details.
- After entering all the details, submit the application form. Download the acknowledgement slip.
- Take the printout after 24 hours and pay the test fee by online using AB Bill Desk. After payment of fee in bank, you have to take a printout in the website “Print Filled Application Button” of the same and retain the same until completion of admission.
SVUCET Application Fee 2020
Fee (Rs.) for each test
Printing Application Form
Candidates will receive an SMS to your registered mobile number and also get an email to the registered email-id with complete application details as a PDF file after 24 hours.
Candidates have to take a printout of the application form “Print Filled Application Button” of the same and retain the same until completion of admission.
Application Form Submission
The printed SVUCET application form needs to be submitted in person or by post to
Candidates are advised to submit the application form of SVUCET 2021 before the last date
Documents Required before filling SVUCET 2021 Application Form
- An active mobile number
- An email account
- Scanned coloured passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Marksheet/ Certificate of last qualifying examination
- Click on Online Payment Button from the left side navigation panel. For online payment or Challan payment. Now Click on the Online Payment through SBI Collect / Bill Desk Button. Read the instruction and click the checkbox to proceed with payment and click the proceed button
- Now your mobile will receive a message “Your Application is submitted successfully with Appl.No: xxxxx with Payment Ref.Id: xxxxxxxx”.
- If you select the online payment and after the successful payment is done using Debit/ Credit card / Net banking process. You will get an SMS to your registered mobile number and also get an e-mail to the registered email-id with complete application details as a PDF file after 24 hours.
- You can get a printed copy of the registered application at any time using your Application No as a User ID and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) as the password using the “Print Application” option. This option is only for the candidates who paid the fee.
- If the candidates apply for a particular test and if found to be not eligible for that test, the test fee paid will not be refunded. Hence the candidates are advised to go through the eligibility conditions carefully given in the instruction booklet before applying.
SVUCET Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Applicants should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40 per cent marks in the concerned subject.
- For admission in the M.Ed programme, candidates must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in the B.Ed programme.
- For admission into M.Sc. Tech in Hydrogeology, the aggregate marks in M.Sc. should be 50 percent. For candidates belonging to the SC/ST categories, mere passing is sufficient.
- Candidates appearing for their final year qualifying examination are also eligible to take the tests. But it must be noted that they should have passed the qualifying examination with requisite minimum marks by the time the SVUCET 2020 admissions take place.
- Candidates who qualify in the entrance test but do not have the requisite percentage of marks in the qualifying examination or not satisfying the subject eligibility requirement are not eligible for admission.
- For courses where the admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage in the group subjects should be 40 per cent.
Other Important Links