SVUCET Application Form 2020: The Directorate of Admissions (DOA) of Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati has started the registration process of SVUCET 2020 from June 3 at svudoa.in. Candidates can register themselves and fill the application form of SVUCET 2020 on or before the last date of submission, which is 31st July 2020. Applicants can select more than one test in a single SVUCET 2020 Application Form. The registered candidates will be able to download the hall ticket of SVUCET 2020 from July 15 till the commencement of the entrance test. The university will conduct SVUCET 2020 for admissions in postgraduate programmes offered by its affiliated colleges in the last week of July.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati conducts SVUCET 2020 to offer admission to PG level programs offered by its affiliated colleges. Candidates are offered admission to various PG level courses in the field of science, human life science, mathematics, commerce, home science, language, education, and more. The admissions are done through an entrance test which is expected to be held in offline mode. Candidates can fill the application form of SVUCET in online mode only.
- SVUCET 2020 Application Form has been started, click here to Apply. Last Date to fill Online Application Form is 31st July 2020 (Extended)
SVUCET 2020 Information Brochure
SVUCET 2020 Application Form
Sri Venkateswara University Common Entrance Test will be conducted in the offline mode. The entrance examination will be conducted in Tirupati and Kurnool only. The certificate verification will only be held at Tirupati. Qualified candidates are required to register themselves in the web counselling of SVUCET 2020. Only qualifying the entrance test does not guarantee a seat, candidates need to fulfill the stipulated eligibility criteria of SVUCET 2020. Read the article below to know more about SVUCET 2020 Application process, admit card, entrance examination, result, counselling, etc.
SVUCET Important Dates 2020
June 3, 2020
Last date to apply without late fee
July 31, 2020 (Extended)
Uploading of Online Application with fine Rs.500/- + Registration fee
Aug 1 to Aug 5, 2020
Printout online application submission last date
August 7, 2020 (5 pm)
Hall ticket of SVUCET 2020
August 15, 2020, Onwards
SVUCET 2020 Exam
3rd Week of August 2020
SVUCET Result 2020
To be notified
Counseling Registration Fee Payment Availability
To be notified
Counselling Process Phase-I: Admissions
To be notified
Last date to pay the fee for Phase-I course fee payment
To be notified
Phase-II: Sliding and Admissions
To be notified
Phase-III: Spot Admissions (Admissions for Unfilled Seats)
To be notified
SVUCET Application Form 2020
The application form of SVUCET 2020 has been released on June 3, 2020. Candidates who wish to take admission to PG programmes offered by Sri Venkateswara University can fill the SVUCET 2020 application form on or before the application deadline. Candidates are not required to do separate registration for each and every admission test. They can apply for more than one test in a single SVUCET Application Form 2020.
How to Apply Online SVUCET 2020?
- The Online application for SVUCET 2020 will be available at the website at svudoa.in.
- To fill an online application, you should have it with you. Mobile Phone, SVUCET Information Brochure, and Guidelines, Documents pertaining to your personal details and academic records, Scanned Passport Photo, and Signature.
- Open the website svudoa.in from the browser like Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox /Google Chrome
- Select the button SVUCET 2020 for Apply.
- After clicking the required button, you will get a detailed menu options screen.
- After reading the Guidelines, Click on Online Application button in the left menu.
- On filling the Qualifying examination along with the details of Medium of Study, First Language, Second Language, Subject 1, Subject 2, and Subject 3, a list of eligible courses for your degree combination will be listed on the left under “Eligible Courses List”. Select the Course(s) you are interested to opt, and then you will find the list of “Selected Test(s)” and “Amount for the Selected Course(s)”.
- Then proceed to fill the Name of the Candidate and other personal details with present address and Date of Birth. Please fill the details as per SSC certificate.
- While entering the personal details, please give the correct MOBILE number and Email address, because all the correspondence from Admission authority (SVUCET 2020) will be made to Mobile and Email only, No Postal Correspondence will be made under any circumstances.
- After completion of registration details entry, your mobile will receive SMS (OTP) of a security code, please type the security code in the box provided in the registration form and immediately your screen will display a message “verified” in green color.
- Then click “Register & Proceed” for filling the application with all academic and other details along with scanned Passport photo and scanned signature (signed on white paper only).
- Fill the entire academic, Study, Reservation and other personal details and submit the application. Select the terms and conditions box, click the preview button. Now it displays the application preview. There it gives two buttons one for Back-Edit – for editing any mistakes, Save and print for continuing applying the application.
- Now it generates the Acknowledgement slip, Take the printout after 24 hours and pay the test fee by online using SBI Collect / Bill Desk. After payment of a fee in the bank, you have to take a printout in the website “Print Filled Application Button” of the same and retain the same until completion of admission.
SVUCET Application Fee 2020
Fee (Rs.) for each test
Printing Application Form
Candidates will receive an SMS to your registered mobile number and also get an email to registered email-id with complete application details as PDF file after 24 hours.
Candidates have to take a printout of the application form “Print Filled Application Button” of the same and retain the same until completion of admission.
Application Form Submission
The printed SVUCET application form need to be submitted in person or by post to
Candidates are advised to submit the application form of SVUCET 2020 before the last date
Documents Required before filling SVUCET 2020 Application Form
- An active mobile number
- An email account
- Scanned coloured passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Marksheet/ Certificate of last qualifying examination
- Click on Online Payment Button from left side navigation panel. For online payment or Challan payment. Now Click on the Online Payment through SBI Collect / Bill Desk Button. Read the instruction and Click the checkbox to proceed payment and click the proceed button
- Now your mobile will receive a message “Your Application is submitted successfully with Appl.No: xxxxx with Payment Ref.Id: xxxxxxxx”.
- If you select the online payment and after the successful payment is done using Debit/ Credit card / Net banking process. You will get an SMS to your registered mobile number and also get an e-mail to registered email-id with complete application details as PDF file after 24 hours.
- You can get a printed copy of the registered application at any time using your Application No as User ID and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) as the password using “Print Application” option. This option is only for the candidates who paid the fee.
- If the candidates apply for a particular test and if found to be not eligible for that test, the test fee paid will not be refunded. Hence the candidates are advised to go through the eligibility conditions carefully given in the instruction booklet before applying.
SVUCET Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Applicants should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40 percent marks in the concerned subject.
- For admission in M.Ed programme, candidates must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in the B.Ed programme.
- For admission into M.Sc. Tech in Hydrogeology, the aggregate marks in M.Sc. should be 50 percent. For candidates belonging to the SC/ST categories, mere passing is sufficient.
- Candidates appearing for their final year qualifying examination are also eligible to take the tests. But it must be noted that they should have passed the qualifying examination with requisite minimum marks by the time the SVUCET 2020 admissions take place.
- Candidates who qualify in the entrance test but do not have the requisite percentage of marks in the qualifying examination or not satisfying the subject eligibility requirement are not eligible for admission.
- For courses where the admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage in the group subjects should be 40 percent.
SVUCET Admit Card 2020
The hall ticket for SVUCET 2020 will be released in the online mode on July 15. The Admit Card of SVUCET 2020 will be made available to download only for those candidates who had successfully completed the application process. No candidate will receive the hall ticket of SVUCET 2020 by post. To download the admit card of SVUCET 2020, candidates must visit the official website of the university and enter their application number and date of birth as a password in the login window. Candidates are advised to preserve the SVUCET Hall Ticket 2020 till the time of admission. Candidates can check here the steps to download the admit card of SVUCET 2020
How to download SVUCET Admit Card 2020?
- Click on the official link (the link will be activated as soon the admit card will be released)
- Click on ” Click here to Download SVUCET-2019 Hall tickets”
- A login window will appear on the screen.
- Enter the application number and Password (Date of Birth)
- Click on the “Submit” button
- The admit card of SVUCET will be displayed on the screen.
Details mentioned on SVUCET Admit Card 2020
- Name of the candidate
- Exam Centre address
- Subject of Choice
- Candidates photograph and signature
- Examination time
- Reporting time
- Instructions related to the examination
SVUCET Exam Pattern 2020
The exam pattern of SVUCET 2020 will mention details such as the type of questions asked in the examination and other details such as duration, marking scheme, and sections of the admission test. As per the SVUCET Application Form 2020 exam pattern, the entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode. Candidates have to mark their responses (answers) on Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet by darkening the relevant circles with a Ballpoint pen (Blue/Black). Candidates must also note that a model OMR sheet is given at the end of this booklet. Candidates can check the complete exam pattern of SVUCET 2020 in the table given below
SVUCET 2020 Exam Pattern
No. of Questions
1 mark each
SVUCET Syllabus 2020
Aspirants appearing for admission in postgraduate programmes of Sri Venkateswara University can check the syllabus of SVUCET 2020 before starting their preparation for the examination. SVUCET 2020 Syllabus will give candidates a basic idea of what subjects and topics they should prepare for qualifying the entrance examination. The syllabus of SVUCET 2019 gives the aspirants an overview of the topics and subjects from which the questions will be asked.
SVUCET 2020 Syllabus
M.Sc Food Technology
M.Sc Home Science
M.Sc Industrial Microbiology
M.A Political Science
SVUCET Result 2020
The Result of SVUCET 2020 will be released in the online mode. Candidates can check the SVUCET 2020 result by visiting the official website of the university and using their login credentials. There is no qualifying marks in the entrance examination. The result of SVUCET 2020 contains the marks secured by candidates in the exams they appeared for. Candidates can download the rank card of SVUCET 2020 after the publication of the result.
How to check SVUCET Result 2020?
In order to check the result, the candidate will have to provide login details. The result will contain important details such as the name of the candidate, exam roll number, marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance test, and more. The candidates who will score more than required marks in the in the exam will be selected for admission through SVUCET counselling. In order to check result, the candidates will have to follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Candidates will have to visit the official website of SVUCET at www.svudoa.in.
- Candidates will now have to click on the “View Results SVUCET – 2020” button.
- A login window will appear on the screen and the candidates will have to enter the login details and click on the “Submit” button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen. The candidates will have to check the details mentioned over the result card.
- In the last, the candidates will have to take a printout of the SVUCET 2020 result for future reference.
SVUCET Rank Card 2020
The rank card of SVUCET 2020 will be released after the publication of results in the online mode. SVUCET 2020 rank card contains the test wise ranks of the candidates as per the marks obtained in the entrance examination. Candidates must note that the rank card of SVUCET 2020 will be available for download only in online mode. No rank card of SVUCET 2020 will be sent by post to any candidate. There will be no provision for Revaluation or Personal Identification of Answer Sheets.
How to Download SVUCET Rank Card 2020?
- Click on the official link (the link will be activated as soon as the rank list will be uploaded)
- Click on “Click here to Download SVUCET-2020 Rank Cards”.
- Enter the hall ticket number and date of birth
- Click on “Submit”
- The rank card of SVUCET 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the rank card.
Details mentioned on SVUCET Rank Card 2020
- Name of the candidate
- Rank Secured
- Marks secured
- Subject appeared for
SVUCET 2020 Counselling
After releasing the result and the rank card, the conducting authority will conduct a counselling process. The candidates whose name has been included in the rank list will be called to participate in the SUVCET counselling process. The candidates must note that the admission will be completely based on performance by the candidates in the entrance test.
SVUCET Admission Procedure 2020
Candidates appearing for admission in PG programmes offered by the university through the Sri Venkateswara University entrance test can check the SVUCET 2020 admission procedure.
- The qualified candidates will be allocated a seat based on the counselling of SVUCET 2020
- The university will conduct the SVUCET 2020 counselling in online mode. However, for the candidates belonging to special category (PH/ NCC/ NSS/ CAP/ Sports) the counselling of SVUCET 2020 will be conducted in offline mode at Directorate of Admissions, S.V.University, Tirupati after the certificate verification process
- SVUCET counselling 2020 for the first phase will be started in online mode.
- The admissions to Sri Venkateswara University are conducted through the online counselling conducted by the Directorate of Admissions, S.V.University, Tirupati. Instructions regarding the certificates verification and online options are given to the candidates along with the certificate verification schedule.
- Only the candidates who qualify the entrance examination based on the cut off marks will be called for the certificate verification round.
- The university will release the counselling schedule of SVUCET 2020 before the start of the session.
- All the qualified candidates need to register themselves by paying the registration fee based on their category.
- SVUCET 2020 registration fee for the candidates belonging to OC/ BC will be Rs.500, whereas for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PH category will be Rs.400.
- The certificate verification schedule of SVUCET 2020 will contain details such as date of verification, time, category, day, the name of the programme and ranks invited.
- Admission to each of the courses is done by calling at least three candidates for every seat in each category. Candidates must make sure to attend the Certificate Verification at the DOA with all the required documents and fees.
- The university will release the seat allotment of SVUCET 2020 based on the entries filled in the web option.
- Another phase of SVUCET 2020 counselling will be conducted by the university if the seats remain vacant after the status of seats is released by the affiliated colleges.
- In case a candidate fails to attend the Certificate Verification at the specified date and time for whatever reason they shall forfeit the seat and the candidate next in rank will be considered for Certificate Verification. Any request for postponing the date and time of personal appearance is not be entertained.
Documents required for Certificate verification process of SVUCET 2020
- Rank card and Hall Ticket.
- Two Passport size photographs
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificate
- Study certificates from IX class to the qualifying examination
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Class 10 or Intermediate pass certificates
- Transfer and Conduct certificates (Admission will not be given if T.C. from the institution where the candidate studied last is not submitted) **
- Caste certificate in original from the Tahsildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates, obtained in the year 2019 OR permanent caste certificate
- White Ration Card / Income certificate from the Tahsildar obtained in 2019 (for those who wish to apply for Scholarship/ fee concession). Fee concession if eligible, will not be given if income certificate is not submitted.
- Relevant certificate in case of physically challenged /extracurricular activities (NCC/NSS/Games & Sports / Cultural Activity) category.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of an armed person.
- Residence Certificate of the parent for the stay in the state of A.P. from Tahsildar in case of candidates who have studied outside A.P./ carried out the private study.
- Migration certificate (for other University candidates
Tie-Breaker of SVUCET 2020
The university will apply criteria to break the tie in case of two or more candidates obtaining the same marks in the entrance examination.
- In case of a tie, the marks obtained in Section C will be considered to determine the final marks
- If the tie still persists,it will be resolved based on the marks obtained by the candidates in Section B.
- The final marks will be determined based on seniority in age If the tie still exists.
SVUCET 2020 – An Overview
Name of the University
Sri Venkateswara University
Sri Venkateswara University Common Entrance Test
Also known as
Medium of Examination
English/ Computer Science/ Hydrogeology – English
Language programme – Respective language
Other programmes – English and Telugu
Other Important Links