Subharti University Admit Card 2020: The Controller of Examination of Swami Vivekananda Subharti University (SVSU) has released the Subharti University Admit Card online for BA/ BSc/ BCom Part- 1/2/3 semester/ annual examination. The university offers various programs viz. UG/PG/Diploma/PG Diploma/Ph.D./M.Phil./Certificate courses. All those students of BA Part 1 [Bachelor’s] who are going to appear for the Bachelor of Arts [BA] examination can download the SVSU Hall Ticket by entering their name and registration form number from the admit card official website.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Subharti University BA 1st Year Admit card 2020 will be released online. Therefore, the students who have taken admission in Swami Vivekanand Subharti University can download the Subharti University BA 1st year Hall Ticket for Graduate Examination.
- The University has released the exam schedule for the Semester Examinations. Check Subharti University Exam Time Table. The exam will be conducted online. Click here to download SVSU Hall Ticket.
Subharti University Admit Card 2020
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University is the officer responsible for conducting the BA / BSC / BCom / MA / MSc / M.Com examination. Therefore all the students who have to appear in the exam must download SVSU Meerut Hall Ticket before the exams. It is very important to download the admit card of Subharti University because, without the hall ticket, no candidates can enter the examination hall. This university conducts UG PG Exam every year on time. It is an educational institution, which gives courses/degrees/diplomas of every kind to the students of the district. In this web page, we had provided important information and link related to the Subharti University admit Card 2020, datesheet, hall ticket, exam schedule, result & hall ticket.
SVSU Hall Ticket Important Dates 2020
Though the officials have not given the exact dates of the release of the Admit Card of Subharti University. However, we are giving the important dates of the release of the admit card for various courses. Moreover, these dates are tentative and are subject to change. So, the candidates must keep visiting the official website for getting the exact dates of the release of the Hall Ticket. Also, they can check our article to know the dates of the latest released admit cards. Here is a list of tentative dates for the release of the hall ticket for various courses:
|Course||Admit Card Available From||Download Link|
|B.Com. 3rd & 5th Semester||8th January 2020||will be available here!|
|BA LLB||will be notified||will be available here!|
|M.Ed||1st week of Jul 2020||will be available here!|
|M.A. / M.Sc.||3rd week of Jul 2020||will be available here!|
|M.Com||2nd week of Jul 2020||will be available here!|
|M.Tech||3rd week of May 2020||will be available here!|
|Integrated BLIS-MLIS||4th week of May 2020||will be available here!|
How To Download Subharti University Admit Card?
The Controller of Exams will release the SVSU Hall Ticket online on its official website. Also, please note that no candidates will receive the hall ticket through any other mode. Therefore, one must download the admit card within the official dates. If they miss downloading the Hall Ticket PDF then they cannot enter the examination hall. Also, the candidates must know the process to download the Online PDF of the Admit Card. Therefore, we are giving the steps to download the admit card online. Candidates must follow each step in the same order to get the print of the offline admit card of Subharti University:
- In the first step, the candidates will have to visit the Official Website of Subharti University.
- For accessing your admit cards directly in one single click of a mouse, applicants must follow the links as given below for this purpose.
- Furthermore, the candidates must click on the “Exams and Notifications” section. A new page will open on the computer screen.
- Then the students can see the latest notifications regarding the admit card. They can click on the Link of the course they are pursuing.
- After that Enter the details in the respective columns. In it log in, enter the email ID and the password generated at the time of filling the application form.
- After entering the details very carefully click on the “Submit Button” and Print Admit Card.
- Further, the candidates can see the Hall Ticket on their screen. From here, they can take the printout of the admit card for further references.
- Also, it is important to take multiple copies of the Hall Ticket. Because the Link gets deactivate after a few days of the examination.
Details Given On the Hall Ticket of Subharti University Meerut
After downloading the Subharti University BA LLB Admit Card from the official website the candidates must verify the details given in the admit card. It is important to check all the details given in the hall ticket. In case of any discrepancy, the candidates must report the Controller of Examinations. They must get the details corrected before the exam. No candidates can enter the examination hall without the admit card. Therefore, we are giving a list of details printed on the admit card of Subharti University. Check the details on the admit card in the points given below:
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the University
- Course Name
- Course Code
- Date of the exam
- The timing of the exam
- The venue of the entrance test
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Important Instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam.
Subharti University DDE Hall Ticket
The Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) of SVSU provides all the details regarding the regular courses on its website, while the information of the Distance Education program is provided on DDE (Directorate of Distance Education) website of the University. The examination of regular courses is conducted in the month of December (Odd Semester) and May-June (Even Semester). Candidates who had filled the examination form for SVSU BA 1st Year Examination in the month of November / December for this year can download the SVSU DDE Admit Card and join the examination. Generally, the university provides the admit card to the students 10 to 15 days before the commencement of the examination.
Criteria for Swami Vivekananda Subharti University DDE (Directorate of Distance Education) June Examination Admit Card 2020
- The admit cards for University DDE June Semester Exams can be downloaded online from the website at subhartidde.com.
- Go to the “Latest News” section of the website home page where all the links related to university examinations and admit cards are available in the specified section.
- The section will be having a moving link of “Admit Cards/ Verification Sheets for June 2014 Examination can be obtained from Study Centre Login”.
- Use the Login ID and Password as provided for this purpose.
- The students can also contact their respective examination centres for obtaining their admit cards.
- Print and save your admit cards downloaded in the manner specified for all the university distance courses examination.
Subharti University Semester Exam Admit Card 2020
The Examination Branch conducts a written theory exam at the end of each academic semester/year. Therefore, the candidates must download the SVSU Meerut Semester Admit Card 2020. Also, the students must fill the Examination Form in order to get the admit card. They must pay the examination fees applicable for each course. Furthermore, they can collect the semester exam admit card form the college window. However, they can also download the online admit card from the official website. The students must carry the hall ticket every day at the examination center. They must check the date and day of the exam. Also, they must carefully check the course and year/semester given on the admit card.
Documents to be Carried Along with the Admit Card
The Candidates who are appearing for the entrance exam/semester exam of Subharti University, need to carry the admit card with them on the day of the exam. Without admit card the candidates won’t be allowed entry into the examination hall. But, along with the Subharti University Hall Ticket Online, the candidates also have to carry a few valid identity proofs along with them. They also have to carry 2 copies of photographs, the same which they have given in the application form. Candidates can bring any one of the documents from the ones given below, as their identity proof:
- Voter Id Card of the permanent address of the candidate
- AAdhar Card (Hard Copy)
- PAN Card with photograph and signature
- College Identity Card (in case of semester exams)
Subharti University 2020 Entrance Exam Pattern
The Admission Council selects the candidates on the basis of the written entrance test. Therefore, the applicants must prepare for the exam in order to get selected. For getting good marks in the entrance exam, the candidates must know the exam pattern and the syllabus of the test. Therefore, we are giving a list of the courses for which candidates can check the exam pattern. Candidates appearing for the exam must check the exam pattern of the entrance exam for the preparation of the exam.
Subharti University 2020 Exam Centre
The candidates appearing for the entrance test must know the List of Examination Centres. In order to avoid any confusion or last-minute rush, they must try to visit and locate the exam center a day before the exam. The Name of Exam Centre and Centre Code is usually given on the admit card. Therefore, the candidates must carefully check the details given on the Hall Ticket.
Subharti University (SVSU) Examination Time Table 2020
The schedule of DDE (Directorate of Distance Education) Theory and Practical examination is circulated by the University 45-50 days before the commencement of the examination. The timetable of academic examination of all SVSU DDE UG/PG/Diploma/PG Diploma/Advanced Diploma courses is released separately. The examination of the September-May academic batch is conducted in the month of June and the timetable is circulated in the month of April. Whereas the examination of March-November batch is held in the month of December and the timetable is published in the month of October.
SVSU Result 2020
The Controller of Examinations announces the Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Result for various UG/PG/Diploma/Certificate courses online on the official website. Therefore, the students who have applied for Subharti University Admission must check the Subharti University Result online from the official website @subharti.org. University offers various Under-graduates, Post-graduates, M.Phil., Certificate, Diploma, PG Diploma, Certificate & PH.D. courses in Medical, Dental, Nursing, Engineering, Pharmacy, Hotel Management, Law, Education, Fine Arts, etc. University has several constituent colleges that provide high-quality education in all departments. In this article, we have given all the details of the SVSU Result for various courses.
About Subharti University Admit Card
The Swami Vivekananda Subharti University has been established in the year 2008 bypassing of Swami Vivekananda Subharti Vishwavidyalaya Uttar Pradesh Adhiniyam, Act No 29 of 2008. The university provides admission in a number of courses available in the following disciplines: Medical, Dental, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Law, Management, Engineering, Education, Science, Fine Arts, and Naturopathy respectively. The university directorate of distance education has recently released online admit cards for the annual June 2014 semester examination.
Subharti University Admit Card Overview
|University Name||SUBHARTI UNIVERSITY|
|Name of Exam||UG/PG Odd Semester Exam 2020-21|
|Name of Stream||Science, Commerce, Arts & Others|
|Courses Name||BA ,BSC ,BCOM, MA ,MSc ,Mcom, DCA, PGDCA ,BCA|
|Type of Exam||Semester Based|
|Semester||1st 3rd 5th Semester|
|Odd Sem Exam Schedule||Nov / Dec 2020|
|Time Table Release Date||October month|
|Article Category||admit Card|
|Even Sem Exam Date||March / April 2020|
Important Instructions For the Candidates
The candidates who are aspiring to take admission in Subharti University must read all the instructions before applying for Subharti University Admission 2020. They must download the Prospectus 2020-21. However, they can also check the important instructions online on the official website of the university. Also, for the ease of the students we are giving a list of important instructions in the points given below:
- The University of Subharti issues the admit card of Subharti University in July 2020. Therefore, the entrants could download the admit card by submitting the login credentials they established after the application process of Subharti University BA LLB 2020.
- No candidates will receive a copy of the Hall Ticket through Post/Courier. Therefore, they must download the admit card through online mode only.
- After downloading the Hall Ticket, the applicants must verify the details in the hall ticket. Especially they must check the Photograph, Name, and Subject
- The students must not tamper/spoil the Hall Ticket in any manner. Also, they must not mark anything on the Hall Ticket. In all such default cases, the candidates will not get the entry in the exam hall.
- The e-Hall Ticket is a vital document. The candidates must keep it properly for future references. Also, they must bring it at the time of Interview/admission.
Other Important Links