DBRAU Admit Card 2021: The Controller of Examinations of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra, will release the Hall Tickets for the examination. Therefore, the candidates who have applied for DBRAU Admission 2021 can check the DBRAU Admit Card online. Admit Card is an essential document for appearing in the examination. Candidates can check the DBRAU BA/BSc./BCom./LLB 1st/2nd/3rd Year Semester Exam from the official website. The university conducts the semester exams for the student who are already enrolled in the university. Apart from the semester/annual exams the council also holds a written entrance test for admission into various courses. Students can also check DBRAU Admission Application Form, Date Sheet, Result, Syllabus, Re-Exam Form, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Agra University Admit Card is an essential document without which the candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Therefore, those who have to appear for either entrance or semester exam must download the Admit Card of DBRAU from the official website. In this article, we have given the details of How to Download Agra University Admit Card.
- DRRAU Exam Admit Card is now available for Private and Single Examinations. Click here to download the hall ticket. Also, check Dr. BR Amedkar University Time Table for the exam schedule.
DBRAU Admit Card 2021
The admission process for the academic session 2021-22 will begin in the month of June 2021. Therefore, the candidates who are willing to pursue any course from Agra University must check the details from the official website. Also, the students who are appearing for the semester exams must download DBRAU Agra Admit Card online from the official website. The Exam will release the admit card online. The Hall Ticket is available in pdf format. Therefore, students can easily download a copy of the hall ticket from the link. We will also provide a direct link to download the hall ticket. Candidates can check the updates section to avail of a copy of the hall ticket. In order to get the latest updates, students must visit the official website. Read the article to get further details of the hall ticket.
Agra University Admit Card Important Dates 2021
The Academic Council has yet not released the official brochure for the academic session 2021-22. However, we can predict the tentative dates of the release of the Admit Card of DBRAU. Students must keep visiting the official website. They must get notifications regarding the actual dates. However, we are giving a list of tentative dates of the releases of the hall ticket. Also, we are giving the details of other events of the admission process for the academic session 2021. Candidates can check the dates in the table given below:
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Start of Online Application Form||July 2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||August 2021|
|Semester Exam Form||to be notified|
|Release of the Entrance Exam Admit Card||to be notified|
|Semester Exam Admit Card||to be notified|
How To Download DBRAU Admit Card?
The candidates who aspire to pursue any degree course from Agra University must fill the online Application Form of Agra University. After filling the application form, the students will have to appear in the entrance test. For this, the candidates must have a valid copy of the DBRAU Admit Card 2021 Regular exam. Only the candidates who have the hall ticket can appear in the examination. The examination council will release the hall ticket online. Therefore, candidates must know the process to download the online admit card of Agra University. Here are a few steps to download the admit card of Bhimrao Ambedkar University Agra given below:
- Initially, the students must visit the official website of DBRAU and check the latest updates section.
- Now, click on the Examination 2021 Section given under the Academic Section.
- A new page opens on the screen displaying the latest updates on Examination 2021. From the list of Events, students must choose the link to download the hall ticket.
- After clicking on the link of admit card the portal to download the hall ticket appears on the screen.
- Here the students have to enter their credentials like Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Furthermore, after entering the correct details, click on Submit and Print Hall Ticket option.
- The moment you click on the submit button, the pdf of the admit card opens on the screen.
- Candidates can download and save the Print Admit Card. They also must take a print out of the hall ticket for any future references.
- After downloading the hall ticket the students must also verify the details given on the hall ticket.
- If there is any mistake or discrepancy in the admit card, the students must immediately contact the Exam Branch.
Replica Of The Portal To Download DBRAU Admit Card
Details on DBRAU Agra University Admit Card
The Exam Branch of Bhimrao Ambedkar Agra University will release the Hall Tickets for the entrance exam. Once the applicants have got their DBRAU LLB Entrance Admit Card 2021 they need to check all the details given in the admit card very carefully. Candidates have to go through the contents mentioned on the Admit card very thoroughly. Especially, they need to check their name, examination date and venue of the exam. Agra University Admit Card 2021 contains the details which are very important for the candidates who are going to appear for the exam. It is important that in case of discrepancy, candidates must immediately contact the examination conducting body. Go through the contents which will be mentioned in the Admit card from below:
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the University
- Course Name
- Course Code
- Date of the exam
- The timing of the exam
- The venue of the entrance test
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Important Instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam.
Documents To Carry Along with the Admit Card
The Candidates who are appearing for the entrance exam/semester exam of Agra University, need to carry the admit card with them on the day of the exam. Without admit card the candidates won’t be allowed entry into the examination hall. But, along with the DBRAU Re-Exam Admit Card, the candidates also have to carry a few valid identity proofs along with them. They also have to carry 2 copies of photographs, the same which they have given in the application form. Candidates can choose any one of the documents from the ones given below, as their identity proof:
- Voter Id Card of the permanent address of the candidate
- AAdhar Card (Hard Copy)
- PAN Card with photograph and signature
- College Identity Card (in case of semester exams)
Agra University Improvement Exam Admit Card 2021
The candidates who could not secure a passing percentage can sit for the improvement exams. Such students need to fill the DBRAU Re-Exam Form 2021 online. After filling the fresh exam form they need to pay the exam fees for the backlog exam. After doing all the procedures, candidates must download Agra University Re-Exam Admit Card 2021 online from the official website. The Improvement/Backlog exams at Agra University take place after the declaration of the semester exam results. Improvement Exams help the students to get a passing percentage by sitting for the exam for the second chance. Therefore, the students who could not pass the regular exam can sit for improvement. They must check the latest updates on the back paper exams on the official website.
Agra University Result 2021
The Examination Council will release the DBRAU Result 2021 online on its official website. The students who have given the semester exams can check their marks for the respective papers. Also, the university conducts a written entrance exam for selecting candidates for giving admission. Therefore, candidates can check their marks sheets online from the official website. The result card of the students consists of particular details like the Name of the candidates, their marks in particular papers. Thus, after downloading the result card, the students must verify all the details given in the marks sheet. If there is any confusion/discrepancy in the marks, candidates must immediately contact the Exam Branch of the university.
Important Instructions Regarding DBRAU Admit Card
We have mentioned below a few of the important instructions which the candidate can go through related to the Admit card and the entrance examination of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University. Go through the instructions mentioned in the points below:
- Agra University Admit Card 2021 is an important document that the candidates have to carry along with them on the day of the entrance examination.
- It is important that the candidates go through the details mentioned on the Admit Card very carefully. In case of any discrepancy on the Admit Card, the candidates must immediately contact the examination council of Agra University.
- The Admit Card examination must be in good shape and it should not be damaged or torn in any manner.
- The details given on the Admit Card should not be misprinted and the content must be clearly visible.
- Candidates will have to bring at least one photocopy of a photo ID along with the Admit Card on the day of the examination for verification.
- The availability of DBRAU Admit Card 2021 will only be in an online mode and the candidates will have to provide the correct details in the login section in order to access the Admit card successfully.
- The Admit Card of DBRAU will only be available to those candidates who have submitted the Application Form successfully.
- It will be important for the candidate to verify and get the Admit Card signed on the day of the entrance examination by the invigilator. It is important to keep the admit card for the further Admission Procedure.
Other Important Links
So, these are the complete details of the DBRAU E-Hall Ticket PDF details. If you have any queries then please comment on the section below.