Matsya University Admit Card 2020 for UG and PG Course Programs will be available soon. Candidates who have enrolled themselves can download the Hall Ticket from this website. Raj Rishi Bhartrihari University is the main conducting university for the exam. However, the University Hall Ticket will release on its official website, but sometimes due to some technical issues, the website does not respond. In such cases, you can check on the link available here to download Matsya University Exam Hall Ticket pdf. Matsya University has postponed the exam dates of the Summer Schedule. Thus, the University conducts the exam in semester form- Winter and Summer. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Matsya University Alwar Admit Card. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Latest Updates of Matsya University, Alwar
The University has canceled the Matsya University Summer Examination 2020. The revised exam schedule will be available soon. Students can check the Matsya University Exam Time Table.
How to Download Matsya University Exam Hall Ticket?
The University releases its exam admit card for the MU Summer and Winter Semester Exam online. So, here are the step by step process to download the Hall Ticket for the exam.
- Visit the official website of Matsya University- www.rrbmuniv.ac.in or univindia.org or click on the link available on the above (latest update section)
- Now enter the following details- Course Program, Class, and Faculty Type, and Class for Exam Form
- Then click on the “print admit card”
- The rrbmuniv.ac.in admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details and download the exam admit card.
If there is any discrepancy in the Matsya 2020 University Hall Ticket pdf, then immediately contact the exam conducting authority. The admit card will be available for both Regular and Private examinations.
Details Printed on Matsya University B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, M.A, M.Sc Admit Card
Candidates can check the following details on their Admit Card of Matsya University.
- Name of the candidate
- Exam date and time
- Semester and Name of the examination
- Exam Center and Shift of the exam
- List of Instructions to be followed
What To Carry Along with RRBMU Admit Card 2020?
Candidates who are appearing the Matsya University Semester (Winter/Summer) Exam has to carry the following details along with the admit card.
- Matsya University, Alwar Admit Card
- Valid Photo Identity Proof such as Voter ID, PAN Card, Passport, Aadhaar Card, Driving License
- Blue/Black Ball Point Pen
- Passport Size Photograph
Raj Rishi Bhartrihari University Admit Card- Exam Instructions
The Raj Rishi Bhartrihari University has implemented some rules and regulations for the students who are appearing in the MU Semester Exam. So, here are some of the exam guidelines that a student has to follow in the exam.
- Make sure that you reach the exam center 30 minutes before the exam time.
- Do carry your Admit Card and valid photo identity proof to the exam.
- Carry your own stationery items to the exam.
- Do not carry any electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, pagers, scientific calculators, Bluetooth, etc.
- You cannot leave the exam hall until and unless the exam is finished.
- Make sure that you check the Question Paper code and Answer sheet code. If you have doubts contact the invigilator.
- Lastly, make sure that you go through all the instructions carefully before attempting the questions.
Importance of Matsya University Admit Card (Regular and Private)
The Matsya University, Alwar Admit Card (Regular and Private) plays a vital role in the examination process. It is mandatory to carry the Hall Ticket to the exam, as it serves as an Identity Proof for the candidate. It carries all the details of the exam as well. No student will be allowed to appear the exam without Matsya University B.A, B.Sc, M.Com Admit Card. Therefore, make sure that you carry the admit card to the exam.
So, these are the complete details regarding Matsya University Admit Card 2020. If you have any queries regarding the Hall Ticket, then please comment on the section below.