MG University Hall Ticket 2021: The Controller of Exams of Mahatma Gandhi University has released the hall ticket. However, the MG exam time table for March 2021 is now available. Therefore, the candidates who are appearing for the semester exams must download the MG University Hall Ticket in order to appear for the exam. It is very important for the students to download the hall ticket of Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, before the semester examination. Without a valid Hall Ticket, no candidates can get entry into the examination hall.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The students can get the direct link for MG University Admit Card Download 2021 in the updates section of this article. Also, the students can check MG University Admission Application Form, Exam Time Table, Model Question Papers, Syllabus, List of Courses, Result, Merit List, etc.
The university will release the admit card online on its official website. There is no other mode to download the hall ticket. Therefore, the interested candidates must read the steps for MG University Hall Ticket Download from the official website. They must download the PDF of the Admit Card and carry it every day with them to the examination centre. Also, they must check all the details printed on the Hall Ticket in order to avoid any confusion. In this article, we have also given the process to download the duplicate hall ticket.
- MG University Semester Exam Hall Ticket. Click Here
MG University Admit Card 2021
In order to sit for the exam, the students must have a copy of Mahatma Gandhi University Hall Ticket with them. This is compulsory for all the applicants to have admitted card with them. The Examination Branch releases the admit card online. Therefore, the candidates have to visit the official website to download the MG University Exam Hall Ticket online. The officials will notify the candidates regarding the release dates of the hall ticket. However, we will also provide a direct link to download the admit card.
Mahatma Gandhi University Admit Card Important Dates
Mahatma Gandhi University is going to conduct Degree/UG 1st/2nd/3rd/4th Semester Exams in the month of April/May 2021. Students who applied for degree exams could access the admit cards from the official website i.e., mguniversity.in in the month of April 2021. Candidates need to carry the hall tickets to the exam centre as it is one of the most important documents to get an entry into the exam hall. No student can enter the exam hall without valid MG University Nalgonda Hall Tickets. The following table gives the important dates for the release of the hall ticket for the academic session 2020-21
|Sale of the Examination Form||March 2021|
|Release of the Hall Ticket||3rd Week of April 2021|
|Theory Exam Begins||April/May 2021|
|Result Declaration||June 2021|
How To Download MG University Hall Ticket?
Mahatma Gandhi University will release the Hall Tickets for Degree UG/PG (BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA) First/Second/Third/Fourth Semester Examinations April/May 2021. Students of MGU & its affiliated colleges must fill the Exam Form. Applicants who are aspiring to appear in the exams could download the hall tickets online. Candidates can access the hall ticket from the official website mguniversity.in. Students can also download the MG University Degree Hall Tickets by clicking on the direct link given in the link description box. However, we are also giving the steps to download the hall ticket:
- Initially, the students have to visit the official website of MGU (mgu.ac.in)
- In the next step, the candidates have to click on the “Examination” section. In this section, they can see all the details and latest notifications regarding the exams.
- Now, from the Examination Section, the applicants have to click on Admit Card 2020.
- After clicking on the admit card option a new page opens. On this page, the candidates have to enter their credentials.
- Students must enter their Roll Number/Application Form Number and Date of Birth. After entering the details click on the “Submit” button.
- After submitting the details the Hall Ticket appears on the screen. Now candidates have to select the option to “Print Hall Ticket”.
- Finally, the applicants must take multiple copies of Mahatma Gandhi University Admission Ticket for future purposes.
Details Given on MG University Hall Ticket
After downloading the Hall Ticket of MGU Semester Exams the students must check all the details given on it. If there is any misprint/mistake on the admit card, then the candidates must immediately contact the Exam Branch. It is important to get the details corrected on the MG University Kottayam Hall Ticket to avoid any confusion. The candidates must note that the hall ticket is an important document. It is only on the basis of the admit card that one can get an entry into the examination hall. Without a valid original admit card one cannot sit in the examination. Therefore, we are giving a list of details which a candidate must verify on their hall tickets:
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Code
- Name of the University
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name
- Exam Centre Name
- Gender (M/ F)
- Course Name
- Applicant Roll Number
- Year and Semester
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of the candidate
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Signature and Stamp of the Controller of the Examinations.
Documents Required Along With the MGU Hall Ticket
The candidates have to compulsorily carry the MG University UG Hall Tickets on the day of the examination. But along with the Hall Ticket, the applicants also must carry a copy of any of their identity proofs. This is necessary because the invigilators will ask for an identity proof to verify the identity of the applicant. In order to avoid any kind of forgery, it has been made the compulsory rule by the Examination Authority to check the identity proof of the appearing candidates. Therefore, we are giving a list of documents from which a candidate can carry any one of these, along with their Hall Ticket on the day of examination:
- Two Passport Size Photograph (one which was uploaded in the Application Form)
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University (this is compulsory for Semester/Backlog Exams)
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
How to Apply For Duplicate Admit Card?
At times it happens that the candidates may lose the original hall ticket. Or else their admit card gets damaged or torn and the invigilator cannot accept the damaged hall ticket. In all such cases, there is a provision for the candidates to download the MG University Duplicate Admit Card by filling an application form. The students can apply for a duplicate hall ticket in the prescribed form available at the examination store of the University / University website(www.mgu.ac.in) with a fee of Rs.200/-. If the downloaded application form is used an additional amount of Rs.20/- should be remitted along with the fee for duplicate hall ticket.
No candidate can enter the examination hall without a valid admit card and identity proof. Therefore, it is important to get the duplicate hall ticket, in case if the original copy is lost or tampered.
Important Instructions Regarding MGU Hall Ticket
The Controller of Examinations, Mahatma Gandhi University, lays a few important instructions for all the candidates appearing in the examination. Here are a few important points which a candidate must note before going for the examination:
- Candidates must carry a copy of the Hall Ticket in original.
- They must carry any one of the proofs of their identity which can include (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID card).
- The admit card must not be damaged/torn in any case. If there is any misprint found in the hall ticket, then the candidate cannot enter the exam hall.
- College Identity Card (only for the semester/annual exams)
- Indulgence in any kind of malpractice (photo morphing, impersonation, copying, etc.) in the entrance test will attract punishment under the criminal laws.