Annamalai University DDE Hall Ticket 2021: The university has released the May 2020 Arrear Candidates Hall Ticket. However, the University has also released the exam schedule for the May 2021 Semester Exams. Annamalai University DDE Hall Ticket is available online on its official website. Candidates can download the Hall Ticket by entering their Roll No./Registration No. It is a mandatory document which the candidate must bring on the examination day. The candidate cannot appear for Annamalai University DDE entrance without the Hall Ticket. It mentions all the important details that are relevant for the applicants appearing for the exam. The University will release the login section on the official website. Read the article below for more details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- MAY 2020 Exam Hall Ticket for Arrear Students released. Download Now
Annamalai University DDE Hall Ticket 2021
The candidate must keep visiting the University’s website on a regular basis for the latest updates. The schedule mentions the important dates of the entrance exam. The examination authorities have announced the date for the Hall Ticket release. It is important that the applicant must know updates regarding the Hall Ticket. Once the official date for Hall Ticket is announced, the candidate must save it so as not to miss the event.
|Annamalai University DDE Exam||starts from 8th April 2021|
|Annamalai University DDE Hall Ticket||released|
Annamalai University DDE Hall Ticket 2020-21
The University releases the hall ticket on its official website. So, candidates who have submitted the application form can download the admit card. It is a mandatory document which the applicant must bring on the examination day. They cannot appear for the exam in its absence. The document mentions all the important details relevant for the applicant appearing for the entrance test. The Login link for downloading the Hall Ticket will appear as per the announced date. The applicant must provide the correct credentials to access the Hall Ticket.
Annamalai University DDE Admit Card 2020-21
The Hall Ticket will mention the details such as the candidate’s name, course name, Entrance exam centre, exam timing, Exam date and the instructions for the candidate. The applicant must go through the details on the Hall Ticket very carefully and must check provided information. In case if there is an error on the Admit card, they must contact the examination authorities immediately. The candidate must get the revised Hall Ticket before the entrance exam. The applicant must keep the Admit card copy till the admission procedure is over. The candidate must also get multiple copies on the entrance exam day in case the downloaded one is lost or damaged on the examination day.
Steps to Download Annamalai University DDE Exam Hall Ticket
The applicant must know the steps for downloading the Hall Ticket successfully. They must provide the correct login details in the Hall Ticket login section. The Incorrect information will prohibit them from downloading the document. Go through the steps to download the Admit card without any error from the points below:
- Visit the official website and go to the page of Annamalai DDE Admission.
- Navigate for the Hall Ticket link. The Admission page will mention the login link.
- Click on Hall Ticket Login link and enter the asked information such as the Registration Number or Date of Birth.
- The candidate must make sure to provide the correct information in the login section.
- The Hall Ticket will appear on the screen.
- The candidate must go through the details on the Hall Ticket carefully. If there is an error, they must contact the authorities immediately.
- Click on the download button and save the Hall Ticket for future references.
Content on Annamalai University DDE Admit Card
The candidate must check the details on the Admit card. There must be no error in the details. The candidate must provide the correct information in order to download the Hall Ticket successfully. Go through the contents below.
- Candidate’s Name
- Exam Timing
- Examination date
- Centre for the entrance exam
- Course Name
- Course Code
- Instructions for the candidate
Important Points regarding Annamalai DDE Hall Ticket
The candidate must go through the important instructions regarding the Admit card. The relevant points are provided below.
- Annamalai University will release the DDE Hall Ticket only in an online mode on the official website.
- The Hall Ticket will release a few days before the entrance exam.
- Only the candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form can download the Hall Ticket.
- The Login section will release as per on the announced date. The applicant must provide the correct credentials in order to download the Hall Ticket successfully.
- Once the Admit Card appears, make sure to go through the details very carefully. In case of an error, the applicant must contact the authorities immediately.
- The Hall Ticket must be in a good shape and it must not be torned or damaged from any manner.
- The candidate must not try to edit or change any details on the Hall ticket.
- No form of a request to change the examination center is entertained by the authorities.
- The candidate must get the multiple photocopies of the Hall Ticket on the examination day.
So, these are the complete details of the Annamalai University Admit Card. If you have any queries, then comment on the section below.