SVU Syllabus 2021: Sri Venkateswara University prescribes a test-wise syllabus for each course in which admission is done through the SVUCET exam. Candidates can check the SVUCET syllabus for different courses in order to prepare well for the exam. The students who have taken admission in any Degree course at Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, must check the SVU PG-CET Syllabus pdf. The syllabus for BA, BBA, BCA, B.Sc, MBA, MCA, and other exams is available here. Therefore, all the students must download the SVU Syllabus for Degree 2021 of the course which they are pursuing from the university.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, we are giving the PDF of the SVU PG Syllabus in tabular form. Candidates can read the article to get all the updates on the SVU Degree Syllabus. Also read about SVU Admission, Application Form, SVUCET Hall Ticket, Result, Merit List, Counselling Fees, etc.
SVU Degree Syllabus 2021
The Academic council of the university prepares the syllabus and exam pattern for all the entrance exams. Also, they decide upon the topics for all the courses offered by the university. The officials can check the SVU BEd. 1st Year Syllabus from the official website. the students who wish to score decent marks in the examination must check the syllabus from the official website. However, we have also provided a direct link to download the syllabus pdf for a few courses. It is important for the aspirants to prepare according to the syllabus of the exam. This will save a lot of time for the candidate. It will also make the preparation easy for the candidates. Therefore all the aspirants must carefully check the SVU MA Geography Syllabus before applying for admission.
How to Download SVU Syllabus?
However, to sit for the entrance test, the candidates must fill the application form online. So, the students must visit the official website of SVU. Therefore, they can apply for admission. Furthermore, candidates need to see the syllabus of various courses from the official website. However, for more information on the admission process and eligibility. Also, the candidates can read our article SVU Admission 2020-21 and get all the details. So, after applying for admission, the applicants must prepare for the entrance test. Therefore, we are giving a few basic steps to help the candidates check the Syllabus of SVU. Therefore, follow the steps given below in order to check the syllabus of various courses:
- First of all, a candidate has to visit the official website of SVU in order to access the syllabus of the entrance test.
- Furthermore, the applicants have to click on the option “Syllabus” given under the category of “Information”.
- After clicking on the Syllabus option, a new page opens in front of the candidate. Here, he can find a list of courses and the link to download the syllabus of these courses.
- So, from here the candidate has to click on the pdf link of a particular course and get the pdf file of the syllabus.
- Also, the candidates can download and save the printed copy of the syllabus for future reference.
- However, keep the soft copy of the syllabus for future reference. Because the link to download gets deactivated at the end of each academic year.
SVUCET 2021 Subject-wise Syllabus PDF
The syllabus is like the backbone of any course which a candidate is pursuing. Therefore, one cannot neglect the importance of the syllabus of any course. The curriculum of any course is based on the syllabus of that particular course. The syllabus contains the details of the topics which a candidate has to study during the span of each semester. In order to understand the topics of study of any course, one needs to download the SVU PG Syllabus 2020-21 and then only go for opting for that particular course. In order to give a brief description of the syllabus, we are giving the list of important topics for some of the courses from the PDF’s given below.
Computer Science Course Syllabus
Section A: Topics studied in Environmental Studies under Degree Part-I syllabus: Introduction to Environmental studies – Renewable and non-renewable resources – Ecosystems
Section B: Topics studied in Environmental Studies under Degree Part-I syllabus: Biodiversity and its conservation – Environmental pollution – Solid waste management –Disaster management
Section C: Topics studied in Chemistry under Degree Part II syllabus: Paper – I: Theory of quantitative analysis, Paper –II: Non-aqueous solvents; Solutions, Paper-III: Bioinorganic Chemistry; Photochemistry
Geology Course Syllabus
SVUCET Syllabus 2021-22
Aspirants appearing for admission in postgraduate programmes of Sri Venkateswara University can check the syllabus of SVUCET before starting their preparation for the examination. SVUCET Exam Syllabus will give candidates a basic idea of what subjects and topics they should prepare for qualifying for the entrance examination. With the help of the syllabus, the students can get the idea of the question paper pattern, and difficulty level of the exam.
SVUCET 2021 Syllabus
M.Sc Food Technology
M.Sc Home Science
M.Sc Industrial Microbiology
M.A Political Science
SVUCET Exam Highlights
|Name of the Exam||SVUCET|
|Conducting Body||Sri Venkateswara University|
|Exam Medium||English (Except for Telugu)|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes|
SVUCET Exam Pattern
The SVUCET exam pattern is as such that there will be three sections in the question paper.
|Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
SVUCET Marking Scheme
Candidates are awarded one mark for each correct answer. The official website does not inform if there is any negative marking in the exam.
It may be noted that the question papers for all Science courses are in both English and Telugu languages. However, the exception is for Computer Science and Hydrogeology tests. Question papers for both the tests are in the English language only.
|Total Number of Questions||100|
|Mark Per Question||1|
Also, test papers for language courses are in their respective languages only.
Distance Education Syllabus PDF Download
The University takes direct admission to its distance programs. The eligibility requirement for each course is different. While for UG courses a candidate should have passed 10+2, for PG courses the essential eligibility is an undergraduate degree in a relevant stream. Students must check SVU Distance Education Syllabus for the academic session. Therefore, all the interested candidates must fill the Distance Education Application Form online from the official website svudoa.in. The interested candidates must apply for UG, PG, MBA Courses from the official website.
List of Departments at SVU
|School of Biological and Earth Sciences||School of Humanities & Extension Studies|
|Master of Science in|
Post Graduate Diploma in
|Master of Arts in|
Post Graduate Diploma in
Certificate course in
Sri Venkateswara University CBCS Syllabus
The University Grants Commission has recently brought the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) for all the UG Courses. Therefore, the students must know the basic details of the CBCS mode of the course curriculum. Also, the students must download the SVU BSc Part-1 Syllabus CBCS from the official website. However, we are also giving the link to download the semester syllabus for various undergraduate courses at the beginning of this article. Candidates can check the direct link and download the syllabus PDF of their course.
SVUCET Syllabus 2021 Exam Preparation Tips
- Students can select simply those books from which they are equal to understand the topics appropriately.
- And also, Creating a timetable will aid in studying the subjects or topics most effectively.
- Students should Planning can make their work go even. If you instigate your preparation without any preparation, it will become hard for you to accomplish your Particular subjects.
- You will be obliged to play against the problem inconclusive that which topic you are commencing.
List of Courses at Sri Venkateswara University
|Undergraduate Courses||Postgraduate Courses|
List of P.G. Diploma Courses
- P.G. Diploma in Industrial Relations & Personnel Management.
- P.G. Diploma in Guidance & Counselling.
Importance of SVU Syllabus
- The syllabus is an important part of any examination. Therefore, the students must download the PDF of the syllabus and prepare according to the topics given in the syllabus.
- Also, the syllabus gives the idea to the candidates about the overview of the course they are opting.
- Students should take the help of online mock tests and sample papers so as to improve speed and accuracy while solving the question paper.
- Online mock tests have great importance also because they make the students aware of the exam pattern and type of questions.
- Further with the help of the syllabus, the students can prepare for the entrance exam and score good marks in the written test.
Other Important Links