Subharti University Admission 2020: Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Admission 2020 Online/Offline Application Form has been Released for UG /PG & Other Courses. Therefore, all the students who are aspiring to take admission in BA/ BSc/ BCom/ BTech./ BBA/ BCA/ MBA/ MCA/ Hotel Management courses can apply for SVSU Admission 2020. All the applicants must apply for various UG/PG courses before the last date of admission in Subharti University. Application form for Subharti University admission will be available in online mode. Each course shares its own eligibility criteria and selection process. In this article, we have given all the details about SVSU Meerut Admission 2020, application form, last date, eligibility, courses, fees, exam time table, admit card, result, counselling, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Shubharti University Admission 2020 Online Application Form has been Released. Check Below to Apply & Download Form. Click Here
Subharti University Admission 2020
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University is reckoned as a private university set up in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was recognized in September 2008. The university suggests courses at an undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral level under 14 faculties. Therefore, all the interested candidates can apply for SVSU Online Registration 2020 before the last date of Admission in Subharti University Distance Education. This University also offers a full-time B.Tech program (Bachelor of Technology) in six different fields. The period of the program is four years.
Subharti University 2020 Important Dates
The Admission Council will release the dates of the Subharti University 2020-21 Admission on the official website. The Subharti University Admission Notification will be released in the first week of August 2020. However, the exact dates of the admission process are not known yet. Each course has a different date for the online application form. The aspirants can check the tentative dates of admission to various courses at Subharti University from the table given below.
Subharti University 2020 Events
Subharti University 2020 Dates
Online application form Registration Dates (Stared Now)
1st week of Jan 2020 (Open)
Registration and submission Last date
Entrance Exams Schedule
Subharti University Final result
SVSU Application Form
Subharti University Admission 2020 is given by Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, it is located in Meerut, UP was established in 2008. The Subharti University is approved by AICTE and its distance education has been approved by the Distance Education Bureau of UGC. Subharti university offers SVSU Admission 2020 in various undergraduate courses in the fields of mass communication & journalism, law, fine arts, and fashion design, hotel management, commerce, science and arts, and social science. The minimum eligibility is that the candidate should be passed in 10+2 level from a recognized board. The Subharti University 2020 admission will be done by the university on the basis of marks in the qualifying exam or score in the SNET exam.
Subharti University Admission Procedure
All the aspirants must Fill-up the online application form properly and Complete the application form along with the photograph, signature, and above Unique generated ID.
Pay 1500/- through the online payment gateway, when prompted, after clicking Save and Proceed. Press Submit Make an online payment, when prompted and do Save the copy of the completed application form for future reference.
How to fill the Subharti University 2020 Application Form?
The process is given below to fill the Subharti University 2020 Application Form. Candidates follow the instructions and fill the Subharti University Application form 2020. Candidates must Check the Application Details of Subharti University for Online & Offline, and fill before the last date.
Subharti University Online Application
- Subharti University Admission 2020 Application Form has been Released for UG /PG & Other Courses.
- Get to the official website of Subharti University www.subhartidde.com.
- Then look for Subharti University Application Form.
- Complete the form with the required details.
- Provide the scanned photo and signature.
- For the filling of an application form, the fee amount has to be submitted by way of credit card, debit card or net banking.
- With the endow of details, it will require to make sure of information and then submit it.
- After a long pause, get a hold of a xerox of application form
Subharti University Offline Application
The Subharti University 2020 application form can only be procured by giving Rs. 1500 from the university counter. In accordance with the procedures, candidates will require to fill in the application form. After the accomplishment of the application form, give in to it or refer to below Subharti University address.
Address: Directorate of Distance Education, Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Subhartipuram NH-58 Delhi- Haridwar Bypass Road, Meerut, 250005.
Documents Required for Filling SVSU Application Form
Self-attested copies of documents to be attached with the printed application form:
- S.S.L.C. Mark Sheet
- Hr. Sec. Mark Sheet
- UG. Marks Sheets (I-V Semester)
- A recent passport size (4.5 cm X 3.5 cm) photograph pasted on the first page of the application form.
- Community Certificate
- A copy of the certificate as evidence for date of birth and community, Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Physically Challenged (PH) Certificate (If any)
- Other merit certificates like NSS, NCC, Sports, etc. (If any)
- One copy of recent passport size photograph must be affixed.
Subharti University 2020 Application Fee
Candidates after filling the Subharti University Application Form 2020, must pay the Application Fee. Without paying the Application Fee, Subharti University Application Fee will not submit successfully. Check and pay the application Fee 2020.
- The Subharti University Admission 2020-2021 is open under the instruction of the University.
- Applicants should pay 1500 with online payment.
- The merit list will be put up on grounds of the previous program and entrance exam marks.
Subharti University Admission Eligibility
The Admission Council decides the minimum eligibility criteria for Subharti University PhD Admissions each academic year. Therefore, the applicants must carefully read the eligibility criteria for various courses before filling the application form. Subharti University releases the course-wise eligibility guidelines. It is important for the candidates to fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to participate in the admission process of the Subharti University; anyone failing to meet the eligibility criteria will be disqualified. The university offers bachelors and master courses in various specializations. Candidates can check the eligibility for Subharti University admission 2020 as described below for various UG and PG courses offered by the university.
Minimum Educational qualification required For Undergraduate programs
- For admission to B. Tech, the candidates must pass senior secondary school with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry or Biology securing at least 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
- Candidates seeking admission to medical courses such as MBBS and BDS are shortlisted based on their performance in the last qualifying examination.
- Admission to courses like BFA, BPT, BHMCT, BBA, B. Com, B. Com (H), B. Sc, BCA, BA, and BVA requires a pass in senior secondary school from a recognized board.
- For admission to BALLB, BJMC, BHMCT, BBA, and B. Com, the candidates are required to have passed senior secondary school securing at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- For B. Sc, the candidates must have secured 45% marks in aggregate with Science in senior secondary school.
- Candidates seeking admission to BCA must have secured 45% marks in senior secondary school with PCM/PCB.
Minimum Educational qualification required For Postgraduate Programs
- For admission to MD/MS/DA, the candidates must possess an MBBS degree with one year of Internship.
- Admission to MBA, M. Sc, and M. Pharm required a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field securing at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
- For any postgraduate program, the candidates are required to hold respective Bachelor’s degrees in the relevant fields.
Minimum Educational qualification required For Ph.D. and M.Phil. Programs
- Candidates seeking admission to either of the two programs must hold a Master’s degree in the relevant field securing at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
Subharti University UG Admission 2020
Admission to Undergraduate Programs at Subharti University. There are various Subharti University Courses are offered at undergraduate and postgraduate level. These programs are offered under several specializations. The admission procedure of different program varies from one to another. Before admission, the candidates must ensure that they register themselves by visiting the official website of the university.
- For B. Tech, the candidates are required to appear and qualify the SNET entrance examination conducted by the University itself. While admission to B. Tech (LE) depends on the marks obtained by the candidates in the last qualifying examination (merit-based).
- Candidates seeking admission to MBBS and BDS are required to secure a valid score in National Eligibility Entrance Test-UG examination conducted by CBSE.
- Admission to B. Pharm, B. Pharm (LE), B. Sc, B. Sc (LE), BPT, BPT (LE), and BNYS depends on the merit list released by the university. The candidates are shortlisted based on their performance in the last qualifying examination.
- For admission to BALLB, BJMC, BFA, BPA, BHMCT, BBA, B. Com, B. Com (H), B. Sc, and BCA, the candidates are shortlisted based on merit list released by the university or their performance in SNET examination conducted by the university.
- For BA and B. Ed, the candidates are shortlisted based on their performance in the last qualifying examination.
- For admission to B. P. Ed, the candidates are shortlisted as per the rules and regulations defined by the NCET.
Subharti University PG Admission 2020
The programs offered at the postgraduate level come with various specializations. Admission to each program has a certain set of steps defined by the university. Candidates seeking admission must ensure that they fulfill the requirements defined by the university.
- For MD/MS/DA, the candidates are required to hold a valid score in NEET-PG examination. The selection is merit-based.
- For M. Sc and M. Pharm, the candidates must have qualified SNET examination conducted by the university and the selection is merit-based.
- For admission to MDS, the candidates are shortlisted based on the merit list released by the university as per their performance in NEET MDS.
- For M. Tech, MJMC, LLM, MFA, and M. Sc, the candidates must have qualified SNET examination conducted by the university and the selection is merit-based or they can be shortlisted based on their performance in the last qualifying examination.
- For admission to MCA, Master in Fashion Designing, MHMCT, M. Com, MHA, MFD, Master of Performing Art, and MPEd, the candidates must have qualified SNET examination conducted by the university and the selection is merit-based.
- For admission to MA and MBA, the candidates must have qualified SNET examination and their performance in the last qualifying examination is also considered.
Swami Vivekananda Subharti University B.Tech. Admission 2020
There are different specializations offered under B.Tech and B.Tech lateral entry program. The minimum eligibility is a 10+2 with at least 45% aggregate marks. For B.Tech lateral entry, the candidate should be passed in three years’ diploma in engineering with a minimum 50% aggregate marks. SNET is an entrance test conducted by Swami Vivekanand Subharti University for the admission to B.Tech program and for admission to B.Tech. Lateral Entry is through merit in the qualifying exam. SNET forms are available online at the college’s official website.
|Course Name||Specializations||Minimum eligibility||Selection criteria|
|B.Tech||Computer Science (CS)||Passed in 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and one of the subjects from Biology/Chemistry/Computer science with 45% marks||Merit in SNET examination|
|Computer Science (CS)|
|Electronics & Communication(EC)|
|Electrical & Electronics (EEE)|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry||Civil (CE)||3 years of Engg. Diploma or B.Sc (Math as one of the subjects) with 50% marks||Merit in qualifying examination|
|Computer Science (CS)|
|Electronics & Communication(EC)|
|Electrical & Electronics (EEE)|
Subharti University Distance Education Admission and course 2020-21
Subharti University Admission Overview
Subharti University is situated in Meerut in Uttar Pradesh state of India. Established in 2008, it is accredited from AICTE and it is affiliated to Swami Vivekanand Subharti University. b’Subharti University’, Meerut offers 242 courses across 19 streams namely Dental, Science, Paramedical, Arts, Nursing, Pharmacy, Engineering, IT, Management, Commerce and Banking, Hotel Management, Law, Performing Arts, Design, Media and Mass Communication, Education, Physical Education, Medical, Vocational and across 47 degrees like BDS, BSc, B.Tech, BFA, B.Voc.Hostel facility is available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Auditorium, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Computer Lab, Girls Hostel, Library are also there.
About Subharti University
The Uttar Pradesh-based Swami Vivekanand Subharti University is an institutional education provider belongs to the private university sector and was established back in September 2008. The university has come into being in order to provide education for all, which is also its main motto. The President Dr. Shalya Raj (who is also the director for the university), the Vice-Chancellor Dr. N.K. Ahuja along with an academic staff strength of about 765 skilled faculty professors make sure that the best quality education is provided to all students based on their zeal to learn, irrespective of the financial status they hold. This is why the program of awarding scholarships to dedicated and bright students have been made a constant practice for each enrollment session. The University has also started a number of courses through Distance Education, approved by the Distance Education Bureau of UGC (Formerly by Joint committee of UGC-AICTE-DEC).
Swami Vivekananda Subharti University Admission Highlights 2020
|Name of the University||Swami Vivekananda Subharti University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||SNET/NEET-UG/PG|
|Name of the Entrance||Subharti National Eligibility Test (SNET), NEET|
|Entrance Mode||SNET: Online, NEET: Offline|