The Application Form for Sail Bokaro GNM 2020 has been released. Candidates must submit the form before the due date. The complete details are provided below. Steel Authority of India Limited will conduct the SAIL Bokaro GNM 2020 entrance exam. The authorities will conduct the exam entrance exam for admission to the nursing program. Thus, interested candidates would have to submit the application form for being eligible for admission. Moreover, the GNM course imparts knowledge and prepares nurses in general health care. The nursing school of Bokaro General Hospital offers a 3-year course in general nursing. Further, the nursing course especially trains the candidates into high standards of nursing care. Also, the Indian Nursing Council has officially recognized this GNM course from SAIL Bokaro. This article provides an overview detail of the admission process of the SAIL Bokaro GNM 2020 exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- SAIL Bokaro GNM Application Form has been released by the authorities for the 2020 session. Candidates need to submit the form before the due date, ie 10th September 2020. No form will be accepted after the given date. Candidates must read the SAIL Bokaro GNM NURSING Prospectus carefully for details. Further, the admission will be granted purely on the basis of merit. – Check SAIL Bokaro GMN Official Prospectus of School of Nursing
SAIL Bokaro GNM 2020
The intake for the GNM course in SAIL Bokaro is 40 students each year. There is a written entrance exam for getting admission. The candidates can check their names in the merit list of GNM course. In addition, the authorities will release an official notification for the same. The official dates are thus yet to be notified. We will certainly notify any updates on the admission process once we get the official notification. However, the tentative schedule is given below. The dates will be updated here once the official notification will be released.
|Application Form||27th August 2020|
|Last Date of submission of Fee through SBI Collect||10th September 2020|
|Last Date of sending Application Form by post||10th September 2020|
|List of Eligible Candidates||3rd Week of September 2020|
|Medical Check-Up and Verification of Documents||28th September 2020 to 30th September 2020|
|Date of Admission||05th October 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||07th October 2020|
Check – Free GNM Nursing Mock Test
SAIL Bokaro Nursing Application Form 2020
SAIL Bokaro Nursing Admission application form will be available on the Official Website. The expected date for the release of the GNM application form is in the first week of November. The candidates will thus be able to download the application form from the official website (www.sailcareers.com). Further, the application form for SAIL GNM has to be submitted offline. The following documents are required along with the duly filled application form at the time of submission.
Documents to Be Submitted along with the form:
Self Attested photocopies of certificates: –
- Class 10 Board- Original Passing Certificate (for age proof)
- Class 10+2 or Equivalent – Admit card, Mark Sheet & original /provisional Passing Certificate
- Caste Certificate for those who belong to SC/ST: caste certificate issued by not less than Sub Divisional Officer/District Magistrate
- Caste Certificate for those who belong to OBC: Caste certificate for the financial year 2019-20 issued by not less than Sub Divisional Officer/District Magistrate. Or an equivalent person authorized by the concerned state. And specify that the candidate belongs to noncreamy layer
- Application – cum – Examination Fee Receipt of Rs.500/- (NON-REFUNDABLE) through SBI Collect. (SBI Collect ONLINE WINDOW). NOTE- the Demand Draft will be valid only for a particular time period.
- One Self Addressed Envelope (26 cm X 12.5 cm or equivalent) with a postage stamp of Rs.25 for the dispatch of Admit Card.
The candidates will have to produce all the original certificates/documents for verification at the time of counselling/admission.
The candidates need to submit the duly filled application along with the application fee receipt of SBI Collect. Also, the requisite documents as mentioned above should be sent only by speed post, latest by (to be notified). (The officials will not accept Application after the due date and will be summarily rejected).
POSTAL ADDRESS: –
The Principal, School of Nursing,
Bokaro General Hospital,
B.S.City District-Bokaro, (Jharkhand), PIN-827004
Also, Check– Tamil Nadu GNM Seat Allotment List
How to make SAIL GNM Application Fee Payment?
One can pay Bokaro GNM Nursing Application Fees online through SBI COLLECT. Follow these steps to make the payment :
- Log on to www.onlinesbi.com and click on SBI collect
- Tick the box of terms & conditions then click Proceed
- Select Jharkhand (State) & Industry (Type) -Click GO
- Click on Steel Authority of India Limited (Industry)
- Select BSLBGH Nursing Admission fee (Payment Category)
- Fill up the relevant personal details: Name; D.O.B; Mobile No and other desired information
- Submit and take a printout of the receipt for submission along with application form
Bokaro GNM Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate shall be a citizen of India.
- Only unmarried female candidates can apply for the course.
- Age Limit:17 to 23years as on 31.12.2020
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 passed in Science (preferably PCB) & English with an aggregate of 40%marks.
Only those who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria should fill up the SAIL Bokaro Nursing Application Form. Moreover, the 2019 form format is given below. Candidates should note that the 2020 session form will be in the same format only. The application form format is given below:
|Category||Fees (In Rupees)|
Check – GNM Nursing Question Paper
SAIL GNM Nursing Exam Pattern
The SAIL Bokaro GNM Entrance Exam will be based on the syllabus of class 10th and 12th. Questions will be from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology of class 12th. Candidates should study the syllabus of class 10th and 12th thoroughly in order to score good marks. The selection will be based on the entrance exam marks of the candidate. Question paper mode is in English and comprises objective type (MCQ) questions. Topics from General Knowledge, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English language of Class 10th & 12th standard. A total of 100 questions will be there and the duration of the exam will be notified later. The examination will be in offline mode. Further, candidates have to sit for the exam on their allotted examination center. A sample of OMR sheet:
SAIL Bokaro Nursing Course
The SAIL Bokaro GNM Nursing Course is a 3-year Diploma course, including an internship. The medium of instruction will be in English. There will be a Preliminary Test Selection (PTS) exam within three months of admission as a nursing student. The student needs to pass this PTS exam. If however, any examinee fails to qualify in the first P.T.S. a second chance will be given. However, if she fails again, her training in the institution shall be terminated. Indian Nursing Council (INC) decides the examination guidelines.
Admit Card of SAIL Nursing Exam
The admit card for the Bokaro nursing exam comes one week before the exam. The original admit card is mandatory to appear for the exam. The candidates will get the SAIL Bokaro GNM Admit Card 2020 admit card by post. They should immediately contact the authorities if there is any discrepancy in the personal details in the admit card. The admit card mentions the examination center of the candidate. Candidates need to visit the examination center a day before, to avoid the last-minute rush. They should carefully read all the instructions mentioned in the admit card.
SAIL GNM Course Fee
The GNM Course fee structure will be available on the official website of SAIL. This is a government-funded nursing program, so the fee is quite reasonable. However, note that the below-mentioned fee structure is as per the last years’ records.
|Article||Fees (in INR)|
|Admission Fee||6000 (at the time of admission)|
|Caution Money||3000 (at the time of admission-Refundable)|
|Development Fee||5000 (at the time of admission)|
|Tuition Fee||12,000 (per annum)|
SAIL GNM Result 2020
SAIL Bokaro GNM Nursing Result is usually available one month after the entrance exam. Sometimes the result declaration may take a longer time. But one needs to visit the official website regularly to check any updates. The candidates have to patiently wait for the merit list after result declaration. The merit list is the final call for the candidates to take admission.
SAIL Bokaro Nursing Merit List 2020
SAIL Nursing 2020 Admission List will be available on the official website after the entrance exam. This merit list is based on the marks scored by the candidate. This merit list also shows the rank of the candidate. Based on the rank of the candidate, they will be eligible for admission. Candidates can check their names in the merit list by logging into the official website. They have to enter their application number/roll number and Date of Birth in order to download the merit list. After the merit list, the final process is the counselling.
Bokaro GNM Counselling 2020
SAIL Bokaro GNM Counselling is done after the declaration of the merit list. Counselling includes document verification of the candidate. Candidates need to carry their original documents (listed in the application form). One has to submit the self-attested photocopies of these documents. Once the authorities verify the documents, the candidate is finally eligible to take admission. One can pay the course fees online. One has to submit the payment receipt in the office. The Application process is completely offline. We will notify you with the latest updates here as soon as we get any official notification. Therefore, the candidates should regularly check the updates section of our article in order to get alerts about the SAIL Bokaro GNM 2020.