Tamil Nadu GNM 2021 Application Form: The registration form is released by the Tamil Nadu State Nursing Council. In addition, the aspirants of the GNM Course in the Tamil Nadu state can apply. Candidates must check out the eligibility criteria before applying for the course. Further, the application process is an important stage of the admission process. As only the candidates who submit their Tamil Nadu GNM 2021 Application Form on time are eligible for admission. The other important details regarding the form and the complete TN Nursing Admission Process are mentioned in the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Tamil Nadu GNM 2021 Application Form
The nursing council releases an information brochure, which contains all the information about the admission procedure. Moreover, the Tamil Nadu GNM Admission is granted on the basis of candidates’ performance in the qualifying exam. Hence, no separate entrance exam is conducted. Candidates wanting to take admission in GNM Colleges of TN state should further be well acquainted with the admission activities schedule.
|Application form available on the website||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date for the Application form Submission||– To be Announced –|
|Merit List||– To be Announced –|
|Counseling Dates||– To be Announced –|
|First Round of Seat Allocation||– To be Announced –|
|Second Round of Seat Allocation||– To be Announced –|
|Third Round of Seat Allocation||– To be Announced –|
|Commencement of Classes||– To be Announced –|
Check – GNM Nursing Application Forms 2021
TN GNM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who want to take admission in the GNM Nursing course need to meet the eligibility criteria set by the institute. The candidates should fulfill the below-mentioned criteria to take admission in the course:
- High School Certificate exam from any recognized board
- Applicants should have completed the ANM Nursing Course from a known nursing institution
- Applicants must be above the age of 17 years. However, they should not have completed 45 years as of 31st December of the admission year. Evidence should be produced.
- Candidates belonging to General Category must have 40% marks in High School Certificate Exam
- Candidates belonging to Reserved Category must have 35% marks in High School Certificate Exam.
- Other State candidates who are not native of Tamil Nadu but who have Studied 8th standard to 12th standard and studied Diploma in Nursing course for a period of 3 or 3 ½ years in Tamil Nadu shall be treated as OC (Open Competition)
- Candidates should be Native of Tamil Nadu
- Those belonging to other States cannot claim the nativity of Tamil Nadu
- Also, the ones who are Native of Tamil Nadu and have studied 8th Std to 12th standard in schools of Tamil Nadu and studied Diploma in Nursing course for a period of 3 or 3 ½ years in Tamil Nadu need not enclose the “Nativity Certificate”.
- Candidates who are Native of Tamil Nadu, but have studied 8th Std to 12th standard in and Diploma in Nursing course for a period of 3 or 3 ½ years outside Tamil Nadu either partly or completely in one or more states should produce the Nativity Certificate along with true copies of their parent’s certificates.
- Also, the Certificate of Nativity in Tamil Nadu of the candidate should be issued by the competent authority only and supported by a copy of Passport / Aadhar / Voter’s ID/ Driving License.
How to Fill TN GNM 2021 Application Form
The candidates applying for the GNM Nursing Course need to meet the eligibility criteria. After that, they need to visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council to check their eligibility criteria. After that, one has to follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the TN Nursing Application form:
- The application form is made available in online mode only, so, one has to download the online application form from there only.
- After downloading the form, applicants need to start filling the application by giving all the details
- They need to mention their personal and educational details
- Personal details – Name, Date of Birth, Email address, Phone number, etc.,
- Educational qualification details – past qualifying exam, marks scored in the last qualifying exam, school/ institution of the past qualifying exam, etc.
- Parents or guardian’s details – mother’s and father’s name, the occupation of mother and father, the contact information of mother and father, address, etc.
- Above all, one needs to recheck the information filled in the application form before final submission
- The merit list is prepared based on this information. Any mistake committed by the candidate shall prejudice the selection.
- Do not make a hole, pin, or Stapler on the scrutiny form. Do not fold any of the forms under any circumstances.
Documents required with the GNM application form (self-attested)
- HSC Mark Sheet
- Also, Nativity Certificate (wherever necessary)
The duly-filled application form has to reach on the postal address
Selection Committee No.162, E.V.R Periyar High Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai – 10
Tamil GNM Nursing Application Fees
- After filling the Application Form for Tamil Nadu GNM 2021, the applicant has to pay the fees.
- Applicants need to pay Rs. 200 as the application fees.
- The fee payment can be done in OFFLINE mode only. Applicants need to pay the fees through Demand Draft (DD). So, the DD has to be made in favor of “The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Nurses, and Midwives Council, Chennai” payable at Chennai Branch.
Also, Check – Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council
TN Nursing GNM 2021 Selection Procedure
There is no entrance exam for admission to the GNM Nursing course in Tamil Nadu. Admission is given on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the past qualifying exams. Once the application form dates are over, the authorities prepare the GNM Nursing Merit list 2021. This merit list is prepared based on the marks secured by the candidates in the previous academic exams. After that, the merit list is uploaded on the official website, which candidates can check.