Tamil Nadu General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) 2019 Seat Allotment List is released now. Candidates can download the list from the link given in the updates section. Tamil Nadu State Nursing Council has released the TN GNM Counseling Schedule 2019. Therefore the candidates can now check the counseling schedule available in the PDF File. So, the eligible applicants need to apply for the nursing course of GNM offered in different government and private nursing institutions in the state of Tamil Nadu. Also, the candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the institute to get the admission in GNM course. The candidates can also track the status of their Tamil Nadu GNM Application Form 2019 from the official website.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
TN GNM 2019 Important Dates
The Nursing course 2019 important dates and events are mentioned below. However, the candidates should also visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Nursing and Midwives Council to confirm the important dates.
|Application form available on the website||September 2019|
|Last Date for the Application form Submission||September 2019|
|Merit List||9th October 2019|
|Counseling Dates||17th October- 19th October 2019|
|First Round of Seat Allocation||17th October 2019|
|Second Round of Seat Allocation||18th October 2019|
|Third Round of Seat Allocation||19th October 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||Last Week of October|
Candidates can download the Tamilnadu GNM 2019 application form from the official website.
- TN GNM Second Round of Seat Allocation List
- List of Vacant Seats (after Second Round of Counseling)
- Allotted List for Diploma in Nursing Course pdf
- List of Vacant Seats (after First Round of Seat Allotment)
- Tamil Nadu GNM Nursing 2019 Application Form
- Tamil Nadu GNM Counseling Schedule 2019 PDF
TN GNM 2019 Eligibility
Applicants who want to take admission in the GNM Nursing course need to meet the eligibility criteria set by the institute. The candidates should fulfill the below-mentioned criteria to take admission in the course:
- High School Certificate exam from any recognized board
- Applicants should have completed ANM Nursing Course from a known nursing institution
- Applicants must be above the age of 17 years. However, they should not have completed 45 years as on 31st December 2018. Evidence should be produced.
- Candidates belonging to General Category must have 40% marks in High School Certificate Exam
- Candidates belonging to Reserved Category must have 35% marks in High School Certificate Exam.
- Other State candidates who are not native of Tamil Nadu but who have Studied 8th standard to 12th standard and studied Diploma in Nursing course for a period of 3 or 3 ½ years in Tamil Nadu will be treated as OC (Open Competition)
- Candidates should be Native of Tamil Nadu
- Those belonging to other States cannot claim nativity of Tamil Nadu
- Also, the ones who are Native of Tamil Nadu and have studied 8th Std to 12th standard in schools of Tamil Nadu and studied Diploma in Nursing course for a period of 3 or 3 ½ years in Tamil Nadu need not enclose the “Nativity Certificate”.
- Candidates who are Native of Tamil Nadu, but have studied 8th Std to 12th standard in and Diploma in Nursing course for a period of 3 or 3 ½ years outside Tamil Nadu either partly or completely in one or more states should produce the Nativity Certificate along with true copies of their parent’s certificates.
- Also, Certificate of Nativity in Tamil Nadu of the candidate should be issued by the competent authority only and supported by a copy of Passport / Aadhar / Voter’s ID/ Driving License.
How to Fill TN GNM 2019 Application Form
The candidates applying for the GNM Nursing Course need to meet the eligibility criteria. After that, they need to visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council to check their eligibility criteria. After that, one has to follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the Nursing Application form:
- Application form will be available online mode only, so, one has to download the online application form.
- After downloading the form, applicants need to start filling the application by giving all the details
- They need to mention their personal and educational details
- Personal details- Name, Date of Birth, Email address, Phone number, etc.,
- Educational qualification details – past qualifying exam, marks scored in the last qualifying exam, school/institution of the past qualifying exam, etc.
- Parents or guardian’s details – mother’s and father’s name, the occupation of mother and father, contact information of mother and father, address, etc.
- Above all, one needs to recheck the information filled in the application form before final submission
- The merit list will be prepared based on this information. Any mistake committed by the candidate will prejudice the selection.
- Do not make hole, pin or Stapler on the scrutiny form. Do not fold any of the forms under any circumstances.
Documents required with the GNM application form (self-attested)
- HSC Mark Sheet
- Also, Nativity Certificate (wherever necessary)
Duly-filled application form has to reach on the postal address
Selection Committee No.162, E.V.R Periyar High Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai – 10
Tamil GNM Nursing Application Fees
After filling the application form for Tamil Nadu GNM 2019, the applicant has to pay the fees. Therefore, the fees should be paid before the due date. Also, all the information regarding GNM Nursing application fees will be available on the official website. The last date to pay the application fees is yet not out. Applicants need to pay Rs.200 as the application fees. The fee payment will be OFFLINE mode only. Applicants need to pay the fees through Demand Draft (DD). So, the DD has to be made in favor of “The Registrar, TamilNadu Nurses, and Midwives Council, Chennai” payable at Chennai Branch. Therefore, candidates must regularly visit the official website to check the details.
Also, Check- Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council
TN Nursing GNM 2019 Selection Procedure
There is no entrance exam for admission in GNM Nursing course in Tamil Nadu. Admission is given on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the past qualifying exams. Once the application form dates are over, the authorities will prepare GNM Nursing Merit list 2019. This merit list will be based on the marks secured by the candidates in the previous academic exams. After that, the merit list will be uploaded on the official website, which candidates can check.