Rajasthan MBBS Counselling 2019: Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/Counseling Board, and Principal and Controller, SMS Medical College & Attached Hospitals Jaipur has released the seat allotment letter. Candidates who have been issued the seat allotment letter have to report the college before the schedule. The Mop-Up Round Counselling will start from 6th August 2019. The Total Seat Matrix has been released by the Counselling Authority. However, the college had extended the last date (26th July 2019) to fill in the choices. The Category-Wise State Merit list has been released. In this article, we have provided complete details of NEET 2019 Counselling of Rajasthan MBBS.
In this article, viewers will learn about the Rajasthan MBBS Counselling 2019 Dates, Participation Procedure, and other important details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Rajasthan Seat Allotment List for Round II has been released. Candidates can check the Seat Allotment List by clicking on the link below. You can download the Seat Allotment Letter from the Link provided below.
NEET Rajasthan MBBS Admission and Counselling Dates 2019
|Application form||June 17, 2019|
|Last date to fill online application form||June 23, 2019|
|Last day of online payment||June 23, 2019|
|Publishing of State merit list||June 24, 2019|
|Document verification for PWD, Defence, Para-military, STA and NRI||June 26, 2019 (10:00 AM)|
Choice filling and registration fee
June 26, 2019
Indicative seat allotment information
June 29, 2019
|Last date to fill registration fee||June 30, 2019|
|Last date of choice filling||July 1, 2019|
|Printing of application form with locked choices||July 2, 2019, onwards|
|First seat allotment list||July 5, 2019|
|Printing of seat allotment letter|
July 6 to July 9. 2019
Reporting at the allotted college
July 6 to July 12, 2019
Second Round of Counselling
July 21 to August 7, 2019
Choice filling starts
July 21, 2019
Last date to deposit registration fees
July 24, 2019
|Last date for choice filling||July 26, 2019|
|Category-wise merit list – RELEASED||July 26, 2019|
|Publishing the seat matrix||July 26, 2019|
|Publishing second round allotment result||1st August 2019|
|Allotment letter released||1st August 2019|
|Resignation Without Forfeiture from Seat Allotted in Round I by a Candidate of Round I who have opted for up-gradation and has not been upgraded in Round II||3rd August 2019 by 5:00 pm|
|Printing of the Allotment Letter||2nd to 6th August 2019|
|Reporting by candidates at Academic Block, SMS Medical College,|
Jaipur against second-round counseling for deposition of the original
documents, a Demand draft of the prescribed fee, bond and 2 copies of
application form along with all relevant documents (self-attested)
|2nd August to 6th August 2019|
(9:00 am to 4:00 pm)
|Reporting the Allotted College to complete the remaining formalities including bank guarantee and other final procedures.||by 9th August 2019 (5:00 pm)|
|Application Form for Mop-Up Round Counselling||6th August 2019 to 9th August 2019|
|Mop-up round (off-line) at Academic Block, SMS Medical College, Jaipur||11th and 12th August 2019|
Participation Procedure for Rajasthan MBBS Counselling 2019
Rajasthan Medical and Dental Admission Counselling will be an online mode procedure. To be eligible, candidates will have to score a minimum percentile in the NEET 2019 and clear the domicile criteria of Rajasthan. Eligible candidates must register during the given time frame. Admissions will be given as per the merit list and candidate’s preferences. There will be at max two counselling rounds, and if it requires, then mop up rounds will take place.
Here are the steps to participate in the Rajasthan MBBS Counseling 2019.
Step 1: Register and Login
- The Rajasthan MBBS 2019 Admission Application form will be released during the 3rd week of June 2019.
- Candidates will have to get registered from the official website of Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2019.
- Registration will involve filling in the personal and academic details and uploading documents that are mentioned in the form. Specifications for uploading images will be provided later.
- At this point, candidates will be asked to carefully read the terms and conditions. To proceed, candidates will have to agree on the declaration statement.
- After declaration, candidates have to confirm their registration and continue from therein.
- Login to continue.
Step 2: Choice Filling and Choice Locking
- Candidate must give their preferences of desired colleges in the order of choice.
- Choice filling and locking will be done by logging in to the registered ID and selecting the choices therein.
- Candidates will be able to choose as many colleges as he wishes.
- Candidates without the domicile certificate will only be able to choose private colleges under management quota.
- Choices are to be locked at the end and candidates will not be able to make changes.
Step 3: Seat Allotment
Candidates will have to download the Rajasthan MBBS Counselling 2019 Call letter from the official website and reach the said venue with valid documents. Candidates will be given seat allotment on the basis of their NEET Score/Rank and seat and Merit List. Top candidates will be given preferences over the lower ranked candidates.
- The list of documents to be carried at the time of document verification is as follows.
- Domicile certificate of Rajasthan
- NEET 2019 Result Copy
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- Counselling letter of Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Admission 2019
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category certificate (if applicable).
- Copy of Rajasthan MBBS 2019 Fee transaction slip and Application form.
Step 4: Admission Confirmation
- Candidates will have to confirm their admissions before the last date by reporting to the allotted college with valid documents and admission fees.
List of Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Participating Colleges 2019
Government Medical and Dental College/Institute/University
|College Name||Seats (Tentative)|
|SMS Medical College, Jodhpur||250|
|Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner||250|
|RNT Medical College, Udaipur||150|
|Government Medical College, Kota||150|
|Jawaharlal Medical College, Ajmer||150|
|SN Medical College, Jodhpur||250|
|RUHS College of Medical Science||100|
|Jhalawar Medical College||150|
|RUHS Medical College of Dental Science||40|
Private Medical and Dental College/Institute/University
|College Name||Seats (Tentative)|
|National Institute of Medical Science and Research||100|
|Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital||150|
|Geetanjali Medical College and Hospital||150|
|American International Institute of Medical Sciences||150|
|Darshan Dental College||100|
|Eklavya Dental College||100|
|Geetanjali Dental College||100|
|Jaipur Dental College||100|
|Jodhpur Dental College||100|
|Maharaja Ganga Singh DC||100|
|Mahatma Gandhi Dental College||60|
|NIMS Dental College||100|
|Rajasthan Dental College||100|
|RR Dental College||100|
|Surendra Dental College||100|
|Vyas Dental College||100|