Rajasthan MBBS Counselling 2019: Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/Counseling Board, and Principal and Controller, SMS Medical College & Attached Hospitals Jaipur will be conducting the annual admission counselling for the academic session of 2019. The first counselling session will be held, provisionally, during the first week of July 2019. Candidates whose names appear in the Rajasthan MBBS 2019 Merit List will be able to participate in the admission drive for coveted MBBS and BDS programmes under the state quota of Rajasthan. There will be around 3200 seats offered for both MBBS and BDS programmes in around 25 government and private medical and dental colleges/institutes/universities. Counselling Process majorly involves registration, choice filling and locking, seat allotment, and admission confirmation.
In this article, viewers will learn about the Rajasthan MBBS Counselling 2019 Dates, Participation Procedure, and other important details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Rajasthan MBBS Counselling 2019
Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/Counseling Board, and Principal and Controller, SMS Medical College & Attached Hospitals Jaipur will commence its Counselling procedure from the first week of July 2019. Candidates will be able to register for the same from the 3rd week of June 2019. The whole counselling will continue until the seats are completely filled. Detailed Rajasthan MBBS 2019 Counselling schedule is as given below.
|1||Rajasthan MBBS Admission Online Registration||3rd week of June 2019|
|2||Registration Deadline||3rd week of June 2019|
|3||Merit List for Rajasthan MBBS Admission||4th week of June 2019|
|4||Document verification||4th week of June 2019|
|5||Online Choice Filling||4th week of June 2019|
|6||First Round of Counseling||1st week of July 2019|
|7||First Seat Allotment List||1st week of July 2019|
|8||Admission Confirmation||2nd week of July 2019|
|9||Registration for Second Counselling||2nd week of July 2019|
|10||Online Choice Filling for second Counseling||2nd week of July 2019|
|11||Second Round of Counseling||2nd week of July 2019|
|12||Mop up Round for Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2019||4th week of July 2019|
Participation Procedure for Rajasthan MBBS Counselling 2019
Rajasthan Medical and Dental Admission Counselling will be an online mode procedure. To be eligible, candidates will have to score a minimum percentile in the NEET 2019 and clear the domicile criteria of Rajasthan. Eligible candidates must register during the given time frame. Admissions will be given as per the merit list and candidate’s preferences. There will be at max two counselling rounds, and if it requires, then mop up rounds will take place.
Here are the steps to participate in the Rajasthan MBBS Counseling 2019.
Step 1: Register and Login
- The Rajasthan MBBS 2019 Admission Application form will be released during the 3rd week of June 2019.
- Candidates will have to get registered from the official website of Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2019.
- Registration will involve filling in the personal and academic details and uploading documents that are mentioned in the form. Specifications for uploading images will be provided later.
- At this point, candidates will be asked to carefully read the terms and conditions. To proceed, candidates will have to agree on to the declaration statement.
- After declaration, candidates have to confirm their registration and continue from therein.
- Login to continue.
Step 2: Choice Filling and Choice Locking
- Candidate must give their preferences of desired colleges in the order of choice.
- Choice filling and locking will be done by logging in to the registered ID and selecting the choices therein.
- Candidates will be able to choose as many colleges as he wishes.
- Candidates without the domicile certificate will only be able to choose private colleges under management quota.
- Choices are to be locked at the end and candidates will not be able to make changes.
Step 3: Seat Allotment
Candidates will have to download the Rajasthan MBBS Counselling 2019 Call letter from the official website and reach the said venue with valid documents. Candidates will be given seat allotment on the basis of their NEET Score/Rank and seat and Merit List. Top candidates will be given preferences over the lower ranked candidates.
- The list of documents to be carried at the time of document verification is as follows.
- Domicile certificate of Rajasthan
- NEET 2019 Result Copy
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- Counselling letter of Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Admission 2019
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category certificate (if applicable).
- Copy of Rajasthan MBBS 2019 Fee transaction slip and Application form.
Step 4: Admission Confirmation
- Candidates will have to confirm their admissions before the last date by reporting to the allotted college with valid documents and admission fees.
List of Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Participating Colleges 2019
Government Medical and Dental College/Institute/University
|College Name||Seats (Tentative)|
|SMS Medical College, Jodhpur||250|
|Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner||250|
|RNT Medical College, Udaipur||150|
|Government Medical College, Kota||150|
|Jawaharlal Medical College, Ajmer||150|
|SN Medical College, Jodhpur||250|
|RUHS College of Medical Science||100|
|Jhalawar Medical College||150|
|RUHS Medical College of Dental Science||40|
Private Medical and Dental College/Institute/University
|College Name||Seats (Tentative)|
|National Institute of Medical Science and Research||100|
|Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital||150|
|Geetanjali Medical College and Hospital||150|
|American International Institute of Medical Sciences||150|
|Darshan Dental College||100|
|Eklavya Dental College||100|
|Geetanjali Dental College||100|
|Jaipur Dental College||100|
|Jodhpur Dental College||100|
|Maharaja Ganga Singh DC||100|
|Mahatma Gandhi Dental College||60|
|NIMS Dental College||100|
|Rajasthan Dental College||100|
|RR Dental College||100|
|Surendra Dental College||100|
|Vyas Dental College||100|