Subscribe For Latest Updates
Rajasthan MBBS Application Form 2019 is now available. Candidates who are willing to apply under Rajasthan State can check this article. However, the application form is available for the admission in Medical and Dental Colleges located in the States. However, the Rajasthan NEET Online Form was released on 17th June 2019. The Mode of filling the form is online and the last date of submitting the application form is 23rd June 2019. In order, to fill the application form, the candidate must satisfy the eligibility criteria. Therefore, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the rajneetug2019.raj.gov.in application form. So, please keep reading the article carefully.
Candidates must also note that the Admission of the Candidates will be on the basis of the NEET 2019 Scores.
Rajasthan MBBS Application Form 2019 Release Dates
The Government of Rajasthan has already released the dates of the Rajasthan NEET MBBS/BDS Application Form on its website. However, here we provided the important dates of the Rajasthan Application Form Events. Considering these dates, the applicants must fill and submit the application form.
|1||Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Admission Online Registration||17th June 2019|
|2||Last Date for Making the Fee Payment||23rd June 2019 (4:00 pm)|
|3||Last Date for Submitting the application form||23rd June 2019 (11:45 pm)|
Rajasthan MBBS/BDS 2019 Application Form
The Government of Rajasthan has released the Application Form on 17th June 2019 on its official website. However, the mode of filling and submitting the application form is online. The last date to submit the application form is 23rd June 2019. Candidates must also note that the Rajasthan NEET Registration Form will be available for a limited period of time. It is therefore advised to submit the form before the deadline date.
The Rajasthan NEET Application Form 2019 is divided into two parts- Part I and I. In the First Part of the Registration, the candidate has to make the payment of the application fees. You need to register yourself, by entering the details of NEET 2019. A registration ID and Password will be generated for the Part II Process. Next, in the Part II process, the candidate, have to submit their personal and academic details. Hence, after the submission of the application form, the candidate must take a printout of the form.
Apply for Rajasthan MBBS Admission Form 2019
How to Fill the Rajasthan State NEET Application Form?
The Rajasthan NEET MBBS/BDS Registration Form is divided into two parts- Part I and II. Thus, candidates must check the step-wise procedure of Rajasthan MBBS Application Form 2019 here.
Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Online Form – Part I
- This is the first step of the application process of Rajasthan MBBS 2019
- For the Registration Process, the candidate has to visit the official website and click on the application form link.
- The link for the application form is provided on the upper section.
- Firstly, you need to create a SSO ID by using their Gmail/twitter/Aadhaar Account.
- After Logging In, under the citizen tab, click on the HTE Button.
- Lastly, you need to enter the following details
Mode of Payment
- Here, the candidate has to choose the mode of payment of the application form.
- The mode of the payment of the application fees can be either offline or online.
- The Application Fees is non-refundable and is applicable to all the categories.
- Candidates can make the payment through the Internet Banking/Credit/Debit Card or Offline
Entering the Applicant’s details
After selecting the mode of payment, you need to enter the following details in the application field-
- NEET Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Scores mentioned in NEET Result 2019
- PH Category
- Domicile State
- Class 12th Percentage
- E-mail ID
- Family Income less than 2.5 Lakhs (Yes/No)
- Other Eligibility Criteria
After entering all the details, click on the proceed button. You can now check the summary of the information that you have provided in the Part I Application Form of Rajasthan MBBS.
Payment of the Application Fees
- After the submission of all the details, the candidate has to make a payment of the application fees.
- The cost of the application fees for General Category is Rs 2000/- and for SC/ST is Rs 1200/-
Hence, after the successful payment of the application fees, a User ID and Password will be generated. This Login ID and Password will be used for filling the remaining application form.
Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Online Form – Part II
Now, that you have received the Login Credentials for the Application Form, you need to complete the rest of the details of the application form. In this section, you need to enter your personal details, academic details, etc. Also, the details that you have submitted at the time of candidate registration is also displayed on the screen. So, here is the list of the details that will be available in the Part II Section of the application form.
- Date of Birth
- Birth State
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Communication Address Details
- Permanent Address
- Mobile Number
- Telephone Number with STD Code
- Permanent Code
- Domicile State
- Address and Contact Details of the Parents/Guardians
After entering all the details, click on the save and next and start filling the education details.
Education/ Academic Details
- Name of the Board of Class XI
- Status of the Result
- Subject and Total-Wise Percentage Obtained
- Year of Passing
- Board of Class XII
- Year of Passing
- Status of the Result
- Number of attempts for Passing Class 12th
- Select Biology/Biotechnology
- Name of the school/college/Institute last attended
- Percentage Obtained in Physics/Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology
- Course Option (MBBS/BDS)
After entering all the details, click on the “Save and Next” option.
Uploading Of Relevant Documents
After entering all the details, now you need to upload the relevant documents. The documents that have to be uploaded must be under the specifications. Hence, the list of the documents that have to be uploaded are as follows-
- A Passport Size Photograph
- Caste Certificate
- Defense/Paramilitary Personel Certificate
- PH Certificate
Specifications of the Documents
- The size of the Photograph and Signature must not be more than 40 kb and the rest of the documents must not be more than 150 Kb.
- All the documents must be scanned properly.
After filling and uploading the details, the candidate has to fill in the choices of the colleges and institutes. Hence, on the basis of the availability of seats, choices, state merit rank, the candidates will get admission in the college. Therefore, fill in the choices carefully. You can also modify the choices of the colleges selected. Also, candidates must note that the choices once submitted cannot be modified.
After filling in the personal and academic credentials, scanned image uploading, and fee payment, candidates are advised to recheck the details filled in. Since there will not be any application correction facility, candidates need to take caution while submitting the Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Admission Application Form. Once the final submission is made, candidates will not able to change their forms.
Merit List for Rajasthan MBBS 2019 Admissions
The Merit List for Admissions in Rajasthan colleges and universities under medical programmes will be prepared by the Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/Counseling Board, and Principal and Controller, SMS Medical College & Attached Hospitals on the basis of performance of candidates in NEET 2019, availability of seat, and number of applicants. Rajasthan Medical Counseling Body will be referring mostly to the Merit List. Apart from that, candidates under special categories will be given some preferences under quota. Rajasthan Medical Counseling Body will release Merit Lists for each counseling procedure. The first Merit List will be released around 4th week of June 2019 to 1st week July 2019.
Rajasthan MBBS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested in pursuing their graduation in the field of medicine at one of the campuses offered through the Rajasthan MBBS Counseling must possess certain qualities and qualifications. Candidates must clear these guidelines in order to be eligible to pursue medical admission in Rajasthan.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India. Other than that, a candidate who holds an Overseas Citizen of India Card can also apply.
- Candidates seeking admissions for the medical programs must satisfy the domicile criteria of Rajasthan.
- To be eligible as a domicile of Rajasthan, a person must have stayed in the state of Rajasthan for a minimum of 10 years.
- Candidates who are dependent on employees of Government of Rajasthan are also eligible to apply.
- The Minimum Age of the candidate must be 17 years and maximum must be 25 years.
- The qualifying examination will be the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). Other than that, candidates must have passed 10+2 from State Board of Rajasthan.
- Candidates who have studied 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology are eligible to seek admission.
- Other than that, proficiency in English will be considered desirable.
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 examination with a combined aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- A relaxation of 5 marks applicable for PWD Candidates and 10 marks for Reserved Category Candidates.
- The qualifying marks from NEET 2019 will be announced and updated eventually. For the previous session, candidates were required to score a minimum of 50 percentile in NEET exam.