Rajasthan MBBS Application Form 2019: Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/Counseling Board, and Principal and Controller, SMS Medical College & Attached Hospitals Jaipur will be releasing the Rajasthan MBBS 2019 Application Form, provisionally, during the 3rd week of June 2019. Candidates, who are interested in pursuing under graduate medical/dental programmes under the state quota of Rajasthan, can apply for Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2019. Registrations are to done online only. The whole registration process involves creating a user ID, filling up of the application form, uploading scanned images of relevant documents, and application fee payment.
In this article, viewers will learn about the Rajasthan MBBS 2019 Application Form Release Dates, Registration Procedure, and other important details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Rajasthan MBBS Application Form 2019 Release Dates
Admission process for MBBS and BDS programmes in various government and private colleges/institutions will begin from the third week of June 2019. Interested candidates are advised to stay updated with the complete admission schedule of Rajasthan MBBS Admissions 2019. Given below is the tentative schedule for Rajasthan MBBS Application Form 2019.
|1||Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Admission Online Registration||3rd week of June 2019|
|2||Registration Deadline||3rd week of June 2019|
|3||Merit List for Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Admission||4th week of June 2019|
|4||Online Choice Filling for second Counseling||3rd week of July 2019|
|5||Second Round Allotment List||3rd week of July 2019|
|6||Mop up Round Choice Filling||August 2019|
Steps To Check Rajasthan MBBS Application Form 2019
All the applications will be submitted online only. Candidates who are interested in applying for the Rajasthan MBBS/BDS 2019 Admissions can follow the steps given below to get registered successfully.
Step 1: Registration
- The first step involved in the application submission process is the registration part.
- Candidates will have to go to the official website of Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2019. The registration link will be updated in this article once the official link activates.
- Locate the link that leads to registration
- Click on new application
- Provide valid email id and contact details
- Enter in basic personal and academic details such as Name, Age (as on 31st December 2019), Residential Address, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email address, Category, Specifications of the previous examination passed including name of institution and marks obtained in PCB, Nationality, and Domicile.
Step 2: Payment of Application Fee – No application will be deemed valid without the payment of application fee. Candidates will have to pay the application fee after submitting in the basic information. Application Fee for Rajasthan MBBS admission 2019 admission will be INR 2000 for unreserved categories and INR 1200 for reserved categories which can be paid online via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or offline by e-Mitra Kisok. E-challan will be generated once the candidate submits his/her application form.
Step 3: Uploading Scanned Images – Recent passport size photograph, signature, and left thumb impression are to be scanned and uploaded at the time of application submission. It is mandatory to upload these scanned images in order to complete the application procedure. Images are to be in sync with the official guidelines set forth by admission conducting authority.
Step 4: Final Submission – After filling in the personal and academic credentials, scanned image uploading, and fee payment, candidates are advised to recheck the details filled in. Since there will not be any application correction facility, candidates need to take caution while submitting the Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Admission Application Form. Once the final submission is made, candidates will not able to change their forms.
Merit List for Rajasthan MBBS 2019 Admissions
The Merit List for Admissions in Rajasthan colleges and universities under medical programmes will be prepared by the Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/Counseling Board, and Principal and Controller, SMS Medical College & Attached Hospitals on the basis of performance of candidates in NEET 2019, availability of seat, and number of applicants. Rajasthan Medical Counseling Body will be referring mostly to the Merit List. Apart from that, candidates under special categories will be given some preferences under quota. Rajasthan Medical Counseling Body will release Merit Lists for each counseling procedure. The first Merit List will be released around 4th week of June 2019 to 1st week July 2019.
Rajasthan MBBS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested in pursuing their graduation in the field of medicine at one of the campuses offered through the Rajasthan MBBS Counseling must possess certain qualities and qualifications. Candidates must clear these guidelines in order to be eligible to pursue medical admission in Rajasthan.
- Nationality – Candidates must be a citizen of India. Other than that, candidate who holds an Overseas Citizen of India Card can also apply.
- Domicile Factor – Candidates seeking admissions for the medical programmes must satisfy the domicile criteria of Rajasthan, i.e. students with either roots in Rajasthan, who have spent considerable amount of years in Rajasthan, and has done the schooling from Rajasthan will be considered eligible. To be eligible as a domicile of Rajasthan, a person must have stayed in the state of Rajasthan for a minimum of 10 years. There are few exceptions which will allow candidates to take part in Rajasthan MBBS admission 2019-20. Candidates who are dependent of employees of Government of Rajasthan are also eligible to apply.
- Age Factor – The minimum age required to apply for Rajasthan MBBS 2019 admissions is 17th The age limit will be 25 years for candidates belonging to General and OBC categories. There will be an age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST categories, i.e. SC/ST candidates can apply till 30 years of age.
- Qualifying Examination – Qualifying examination will be National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). Other than that, candidates must have passed 10+2 from State Board of Rajasthan.
- Qualifying Subjects – Candidates who have studied 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology are eligible for seek admission. Other than that, proficiency in English will be considered desirable.
- Qualifying Marks/Percentage – Candidates must have cleared 10+2 examination with a combined aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. There will be relaxation of 5 marks for physically handicapped students, and a relaxation of 10 marks will be given to candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST categories. The qualifying marks from NEET 2019 will be announced and updated eventually. For previous session, candidates were required to score a minimum of 50 percentile in NEET exam.