Pakuahat Degree College Merit List 2021: Candidates can fill the application form online starting from the month of August 2021. The Pakuahat Degree College application form will be available on the official website. Pakuahat Degree College is located in Pakuahat in the Malda district of West Bengal. The College offers multiple UG courses. Pakuahat College is in affiliation with the University of Banga. It was established in 1997. In this article, we will discuss the release of the merit list, steps to download merit, Pakuahat Colege Counselling, documents required, etc. Hence, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Pakuahat Degree College Merit List Release Date 2021
The college releases the admission schedule on the official website. Every candidate must be aware of the dates. Check the tentative dates below.
|Pakuahat Degree College Online Form Fillup||August 2021|
|Direct Admission for BA General Applicants||September 2021|
Courses Offered in Pakuahat Degree College 2021
Candidates who wish to take admission to Pakuahat College can check the list of courses below.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
Bachelor of Arts (Hons.)
- Political Science
Bachelor of Arts (General)
- Political Science
- Defence Studies
Steps To Download Merit List of Pakuahat Degree College
In order to view and download the Pakuahat Degree College Merit List, candidates can follow the steps given below.
- Head to the official website (www.pakuahatcollege.com) of Pakuahat College
- Find the merit list download section on the homepage. Click on it
- You will find course-wise merit list PDFs. Choose the desired one
- Download the PDF for future uses
Information Present On Pakuahat Degree College Merit List
The merit list contains essential information regarding the admission status of the candidate. Check the list of the details below.
- Name of the Applicant
- Applicant ID (Registration or Application Number)
- Qualifying status
- Merit Rank/ Points
Preparation of Pakuahat Degree College Merit List 2021
The college authorities of Pakuahat College prepare the merit list. The preparation of the merit list is on the basis of the candidate’s Class 12th marks. Hence, candidates must enter the correct details while filling the application form. The details are checked by the admission authorities. Therefore, candidates must not attempt any case of forgery or manipulation of information and documents.
- Ranaghat College Merit List
- Siliguri college merit list 2021
- Kaliyaganj College Merit list
- Kaliachak College Merit List
- Raja Peary Mohan college merit list 2021
- Balagarh Bijoy Krishna Mahavidyalaya merit list 2021
- Bhawanipur College Merit list 2021
- Jalpaiguri Law College Merit list 2021
- Shri Shikshayatan College Merit List 2021
- Baruipur College Merit List 2021
- Deshbandhu College Kolkata Merit List 2021
- Sonamukhi College Merit List 2021
- Fakir Chand College Merit List 2021
- Jangipur College merit list 2021
- Kanchrapara College Merit List 2021
- City College Merit List 2021
- Vivekananda Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
- Kotak Science College Merit List 2021
- Sagar Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
- Panihati Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
Pakuahat Degree College Counselling 2021
After the release of the merit list, the college will invite the students for counselling rounds. This is the final step in the admission process. Qualifying candidates have to report to the college with the necessary documents to confirm their seats in the desired course. Anybody who fails to attend the counselling, their seats will be cancelled and given to other deserving candidates. Hence, make sure that you attend the counselling process. Also, carry original documents also at the time of Pakhuat College Counselling 2021.
Documents Required for Counselling
The list contains the documents that the candidates have to carry. Failing to produce the documents at the time of counselling, the candidate’s application will be cancelled.
- Marksheet of Class 10th & 12th (Original & Xerox)
- Printout of Application Form
- Character Certificate/ Leaving Certificate from last attended Institution / School
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable
- Recent Passport Size photograph
Contact Details of Pakuahat Degree College
In case you face any error in the admission, then you can contact the following address.
If you have any other queries or doubts, then comment down below. We will assist you shortly.