Sonamukhi College Merit List 2020: The Admission process for Sonamukhi College (UG Courses) will begin in the last week of May 2020. Candidates must fill the application form in order to get admission into various courses. Sonamukhi College does not conduct any entrance exam for the purpose of admission. The admission is purely on the basis of Sonamukhi College merit list. Therefore, it is important to enter the correct details in the application form. Sonamukhi College was established in 1966. It offers various UG (undergraduate) courses in Arts, Science, and Commerce. Sonamukhi College is in Sonamukhi, Bankura district. In this article, we will discuss the Sonamukhi college merit list release date, download process, details on the merit list, the fee structure of courses, etc. Therefore, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Sonamukhi College Merit List 2020 Release Date
The College releases the admission schedule on the official website. According to the schedule, the admission process takes place. As of now, there is no official notification regarding the application process. Therefore, take consider the tentative date given in the table.
|Release of Application Form||Last week of May 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||1st week of June 2020|
|Sonamukhi College 1st Merit List Release||1st week of June 2020|
|Sonamukhi College 2nd Merit List||2nd week of June 2020|
|Publishing of 3rd Merit List||2nd week of June 2020|
|Release of Sonamukhi College 4th Merit List||3rd week of June 2020|
Courses Offered by Sonamukhi College
The College offers undergraduate courses. Check the list below.
|3-year B.A. (Pass)||Philosophy, Bengali, Sanskrit, English, Economics, Sanskrit|
|B.A. (Hons.)||Bengali, Political Science, Philosophy, History, English, Economics, Sanskrit, Geography, Education|
|3- year B.Com (Pass)||With Adv. Accountancy as an elective subject|
|B.COM. (Hons.)||With Adv. Accountancy and Auditing (as elective subjects)|
|B.Sc. (Hons.)||Botany, Zoology, Maths, Physics, Chemistry|
|B.A. (General)||Geography, Physical Education|
Steps to Check Sonamukhi College Merit List 2020
In order to view and download the merit list of Sonamukhi College, check the steps below.
- Visit the official website of Sonamukhi College
- You will notice the Merit List option on the homepage. Click on it
- Now, you will be redirected to a page where course-wise merit will be given
- Select the desired course and check your name in the list
Details Present on Sonamukhi College Merit List 2020
The merit list contains important details. Check the list of the details below.
- Name of the Applicant
- Applicant ID
- Merit Rank/ Points
Preparation of Sonamukhi College Merit List 2020
The college authorities of Sonamukhi College prepare the merit list. The preparation of the merit list is on the basis of the candidate’s Class 12th Marks. Therefore, it is important to note that you enter correct details while filling the form. If the authorities find any invalid detail, then there are chances of rejection of the application. Therefore, fill the Sonamukhi College Application form carefully.
- Shri Shikshayatan College Merit List 2020
- Raja Peary Mohan college merit list 2020
- Balagarh Bijoy Krishna Mahavidyalaya merit list 2020
- Bhawanipur College Merit list 2020
- Jalpaiguri Law College Merit list 2020
- Shri Shikshayatan College Merit List 2020
- Baruipur College Merit List 2020
- Deshbandhu College Kolkata Merit List 2020
- Pakuahat Degree College Merit List 2020
- Vijaygarh Jyotish Ray College Merit List 2020
- Umes Chandra College Merit List 2020
- Harimohan Ghose College Merit List 2020
- Kalyani Mahavidyalaya Merit list 2020
Sonamukhi College Counselling (BA, B.Cm, B.Sc.)
After the release of Sonamukhi College Final Merit List, candidates must appear for the counselling rounds. All those who wish to secure their seats in this College must participate in the counselling. Otherwise, the seats will be given to other qualifying students. Therefore, stay up-to-date with the couselling schedule. Also, check the necessary documents for couselling.
Documents Required for Counselling
- Printout of the copy of Application form
- Copy of Student Payment Receipt
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Marksheet of 10th & 12th (Original & photocopy)
- Admit Card of Class 12th Board Exam
- Recent Passport sized photographs (2)
- PH Certificate
Fee Structure of Sonamukhi College
|Bengali, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Sanskrit, Economics, Education Hons.||3000|
|B.A. General/Programme without Physical Education||2360|
|B.A. General/Programme with Physical Education or Geography||2660|
|Botany, Zoology Hons.||4640|
|Physics, Chemistry Hons.||4340|
|Mathematics, Computer Science Hons.||4020|
|B.Sc. Bio Programme||3385|
|B.Sc. Pure Programme||3085|
|B.A Social Work (Hons.)||3300|
NOTE: Service charges etc. are extra for online payment.
If you have any queries or doubts, feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly.