Siliguri College Merit List 2020: Phase 11 Counselling List of all Program Courses and the Phase 10 Counselling List of all Honours Courses, has been published: Counselling open till 6 pm, 29th September, 2020 (Tuesday). Siliguri College First List 2020 for E-Counselling schedule has been released after the completion of the admission form. The College is one of the most renowned colleges located in the state of West Bengal and it is affiliated to the University of North Bengal.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Siliguri College merit list for honors courses and Commerce Courses has been released. This college offers admission to various undergraduate courses based on class 12th marks. Candidates need to register and fill up the application form to participate in the counseling and seat allotment procedure. After the submission of forms, the college will release the admission list. So, the list will contain the names of the qualifying candidates. As per the candidate’s rank, they have to appear for the document verification at the reporting center. For more details regarding the Siliguri College Admission List 2020, read the article.
- Siliguri College Phase 11 Counselling List of all Program Courses and the Phase 10 Counselling List of all Honours Courses, has been published: Counselling open till 6 pm, 29th September 2020 (Tuesday). Click Here to check.
- Direct Counseling will be held from the 18th of September, 2020 of the following Honours subjects in some categories: BCA, Computer Science, Economics, Hindi, Mass Communication and Journalism, Nepali, Philosophy.
Siliguri College Merit List Schedule 2020-21
The college has released the admission and merit list schedule. Students can check below.
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||10th August 2020|
|Closing Date of the Online Application Form||25th August 2020|
|Application Form Correction||25th August 2020 (11:59 pm)|
|Provisional Merit List Release Date||26th August 2020 (declared)|
|Final Merit List Release Date||28th August 2020 (Declared)|
|First Counselling list for Program course||28th August 2020 (8:00 pm)|
|First Counselling List for Honors Courses||31st August 2020 (10:00 am)|
Download Siliguri College of Commerce Merit List 2020
Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps in order to check the Siliguri College merit list 2020.
- Visit the Siliguri College official website
- Click on the link “Siliguri college merit Merit 2020”
- Select the course “Honours course applicants”.
- Select honor course subjects and categories. At last, click on “submit”.
- A list containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
Siliguri College Courses & Seat Availability
Number of Seats in Siliguri College for various courses. The below table contains names and seats available for a particular programme in the Siliguri college.
|Name of the honours courses||Seat Intake|
|Mass Com. Journalism||65|
Details Present on Siliguri College Merit List 2020
Candidates must check their name serial number wise or can search in the box. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are not eligible to participate in the counselling round.
Merit List contains the following details.
- Application form ID
- Applicant name
- Honours subject
- Merit Points
- Status of the registration fee
Preparation of Siliguri College Final Merit List 2020
The Final Merit list 2020 is prepared based on the marks obtained in the higher secondary (class 12) examination. No entrance exam is conducted by the Siliguri college. Based on marks obtained, the number of seat availability and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of Siliguri college prepares and publishes the merit list. Students are called for counselling based on the Final merit list.
Documents Verification at Siliguri College
- HS/10+2 Marksheet
- HS/10+2 Admit Card
- Madhyamik / 10-class Admit Card
- School Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Applicant’s Passport Photograph
- PH Certificate (If Applicable)
- Sports Certificate at least State Level (If Applicable)
- Migration Certificate (If Applicable)
After the verification of documents, candidates need to decide whether to accept the seat or reject it. Hence, accordingly, they need to pay the admission fee if they accept the seat. In case they don’t pay the admission fee, then they will lose their seats to other candidates.
If you have any doubts related to this article, then please inform us by writing in the comment section is given below.