Shri Shikshayatan College Merit List 2020: (4th Merit List) is now published. The Application Form 2020 for UG Courses at Shri Shikshayatan College is now closed. The College does not conduct any entrance examination for the purpose of admission. Hence, Shri Shikhsayatan College releases the merit for the various courses. Shri Shikshayatan College is an undergraduate women’s liberal arts college. It is located in Kolkata. The College is in affiliation with the University of Calcutta. Shri Shikshayatan College also offers a master’s degree in English & Commerce. In this article, we will discuss the schedule of the merit list of Shri Shikhshayatan College, download process, courses offered, counselling, etc. Therefore, keep on reading.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Check Shri Shikshayatan 4th Merit List 2020-21: Click Here
- Shri Shikshayatan College First Merit List is published. Click Here to check or check at shrishikshayatancollege.org. Shortlisted candidates must pay the admission payment between 1st September 2020 to 2nd September 2020.
Shri Shikshayatan College Merit List 2020 Release Date
The College publishes the schedule of the admission process. Every event takes place accordingly. However, there is no official announcement regarding the admission yet. Therefore, take tentative dates into consideration.
|Release of Online Application Form||Released|
|Release of 1st Merit List||26th August 2020 (declared)|
Courses Offered by Shri Shikshayatan College
Following is the list of the courses that the College offers. Candidates can apply to any course provided that they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons.)- Education, Bengali, English, Hindi, Geography, History, Journalism & Mass Communication, Sociology
- Bachelor of Arts (General)
- B.Com (Hons.)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing)
- B.Sc. (Hons.)- Chemistry, Botany, Geography, Economics, Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science (General)
Eligibility Criteria for Shri Shikshayatan College
Before filling the application form of Shri Shikshayatan College, candidates must check the eligibility conditions.
- B.Sc: Candidates must have passed the 12th Class Board Exam or any equivalent exam. Also, the candidates must possess a minimum of 65% aggregate.
- B.A: Candidates should have passed Class 12th board exam or equivalent exam. And, a minimum of 50% of aggregate must be scored by the candidate.
NOTE: The Application Fee is Rs. 1000. Candidate can pay the fees in online mode.
How to Download Merit List of Shri Shikshayatan College 2020?
In order to view & access the Shri Shiskhyatan English Honours Merit List as well as other UG course merit list, check the steps below.
- Visit the official website of Shri Shikshayatan College
- You will see the merit list option on the homepage. Click on it
- Now, you can see the course & category-wise Merit List PDF on screen
- Download the Shri Shikshayatan College Merit List
Details Present on Shri Shiskhayatan College Merit List
The merit list contains some important details. Here is a list of those details.
- Applicant’s Name
- Applicant ID
- Merit Rank/ Points
Preparation of Merit List of Shri Shikshayatan College 2020
The exam conducting authorities prepare the merit list. Candidates can access the merit list of Shri Shikshayatan College from the official website only. The preparation of the merit list is on the basis of the candidate’s Class 12th marks. Therefore, the candidates must provide correct details at the time of filling the application form. If any information is found to be incorrect or invalid, then the candidature will be cancelled. Hence, make sure you do not commit mistakes while applying for any course at Shri Shikshayatan College.
Shri Shikshayatan College Counselling 2020
After the release of the merit list, the counselling process will take place. The College will publish the counselling schedule on the official website. Candidates who wish to confirm their admission must participate in counselling. Also, it is necessary to bring all the documents in order to get admission to the College.
Documents Required for Admission
Here is a list of the documents that the candidates will need at the time of admission.
- Printout of the Application Form
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Admit Card of Class 10th exam
- Admit Card of Class 12th exam
- Registration Certificate of Class 12th (if any)
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Ranaghat College Merit List
- Siliguri college merit list 2020
- Kaliyaganj College Merit list
- Kaliachak College Merit List
- Raja peary Mohan college merit list 2020
- Balagarh Bijoy Krishna Mahavidyalaya merit list 2020
- Bhawanipur College Merit list 2020
- Jalpaiguri Law College Merit list 2020
- Bangabasi College Merit list 2020
- Baruipur College Merit List 2020
- Guskara Mahavidyalaya merit list 2020
- City College Merit List 2020
- Vivekananda Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Kidderpore College Merit list 2020
- Gazole College Merit List 2020
- Harimohan Ghose College Merit List 2020
Fee Structure of Shri Shikshayatan College
All those who are looking forward to taking admission in Shri Shikshayatan College can check the fee structure below.
|B.A. (Hons. & General)||32,200|
|B.Sc. (Hons. & General)||33,700|
|B.A. Sociology Hons.||35,200|
|B.Sc. Economics Hons.||33,200|
|B.A. Journalism & Mass Communication Hons.||57,300|
Contact Details- Shri Shikshayatan College
If you have any admission related queries, you can contact the College committee on the below address.
Shri Shikshayatan College
11, Lord Sinha Road, Kolkata – 700071
Ph no – 033-22826033
Website – www.shrishikashayatancollege.org