Jangipur College Merit List 2020: The Admission process for Jangipur College has started. Jangipur College Admission form is usually released after the publication of the Higher secondary exam result. The College does not conduct any entrance examination for admission purposes. Therefore, the admission is on the basis of the merit list of Jangipur College. Candidates can access the application form @jangipurcollege.in. Jangipur College was established in 1950. It is located in Jangipur, West Bengal. Jangipur College offers UG courses in Arts, Science, and Commerce. Also, it is in affiliation to the University of Kalyani. In this article, we will discuss the Jangipur College merit list release dates, download process, documents required for admission, etc. Therefore, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jangipur College General/ Hons. E-Counselling List 2020-21: Check Now
Jangipur College Merit List Release Date 2020
The College releases the admission schedule on the official website. Candidates must be aware of the dates of application and merit list.
|Jangipur College online form fill-up||10th- 24th August 2020|
|Release of 1st Merit List||25th August 2020|
|Online Form Correction||10th – 26th August 2020|
|Release of Final Merit List||27th August 2020|
|E-Counselling & Admission for Hons. courses|
|1st E-Counselling list & admission||29th August- 1st September 2020|
|2nd E-Counselling list & admission||2nd- 4th September 2020|
|3rd E-Counselling list & admission||5th- 7th September 2020|
|E-Counselling & Admission Schedule|
|1st E-Counselling list & admission||8th- 10th September 2020|
|2nd E-Counselling list & admission||11th- 12th September 2020|
|3rd E-Counselling list & admission||13th- 14th September 2020|
|Release of E-counselling list & admission process||8th- 14th September 2020|
Courses Offered by Jangipur College
Below is the table depicting all the courses that the College offers. You can apply to the courses after checking their eligibility.
|B.Sc. Hons. (General/ Pure)||Botany, Zoology, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry|
|B.A. Hons.||Sanskrit, Geography, Political Science, Bengali, History, English, Economics, Philosophy|
|B.Sc. General (Pure/ Bio)||Botany, Zoology, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry|
|B.Com General||According to Kalyani University|
|B.A. General||Education, Geography, Arabic, Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Political Science, Economics, Philosophy, History|
Subject Combination (General)
|Discipline||Pass Subjects (any 3)|
|B.A. General||A: English, Political Science, Bengali, Sanskrit|
|B: Bengali, Arabic, Political Science, Economics|
|C: Political Science, English, Economics, Geography|
|B.Com General||According to Kalyani University Directive|
|B.Sc. General (Bio)||Zoology, Botany, Chemistry|
|B.Sc. General (Pure)||Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics|
Subject Combination (Hons.)
|Hons. Subjects||Pass Subjects (any two)|
|Bengali||Geography, Sanskrit, English/History, Philosophy|
|English||Philosophy, Education, Bengali, History|
|History||Political Science, Geography, English/ Economics, Bengali|
|Geography||Political Science, History, English/ Maths, Economics|
|Political Science||English/ Sanskrit, History, Bengali|
|Economics||Geography, Political Science, Bengali/English, Mathematics|
|Accountancy||According to the syllabus of Kalyani University|
|Philosophy||Political Science, Bengali, Sanskrit|
Eligibility Criteria for Jangipur College 2020
Before filling the application form, ensure that you fulfil the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 level exam from WBCHSE / NIOS / IGNOU / ICSE / ISC / CBSE / Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya / Netaji Open University or Others Board / Council Recolonized by Kalyani University
- Students who have passed 10+2 level with vocational courses are eligible for appropriate UG admission
How to Download Jangipur College Merit List PDF?
In order to view and download the merit list of Jangipur College, follow the steps given below.
- Head to the official website of Jangipur College
- You will find the Merit List option in the Notice section or homepage itself
- Course-wise merit list will appear on the screen
- Click on the desired merit list and download the PDF
Details Present on Merit List of Jangipur College 2020
The merit list contains crucial information. Below is the list of such details.
- Applicant’s Name
- Applicant ID
- Merit Rank/ Points
- Qualifying Status
Preparation of Jangipur College Merit List 2020
The College authorities prepare the merit list. The preparation of the merit list is on the basis of the candidate’s Class 12th marks. If the candidate finds their name on the merit list, they can participate further in the counselling rounds. It is mandatory to be present in the counselling rounds in order to confirm their admission.
- Raja peary Mohan college merit list 2020
- Balagarh Bijoy Krishna Mahavidyalaya merit list 2020
- Bhawanipur College Merit list 2020
- Jalpaiguri Law College Merit list 2020
- Shri Shikshayatan College Merit List 2020
- Baruipur College Merit List 2020
- Deshbandhu College Kolkata Merit List 2020
- Fakir Chand College Merit List 2020
- Vivekananda Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Kidderpore College Merit list 2020
- Gazole College Merit List 2020
- Sagar Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Harimohan Ghose College Merit List 2020
- Kalyani Mahavidyalaya Merit list 2020
- Vidyasagar College For Women Merit List 2020
Jangipur College Counselling 2020
Qualifying candidates can appear for the counselling. Jangipur College will announce the counselling schedule on the official website. Therefore, keep checking the website for regular updates. At the time of counselling, keep the documents ready. The candidates must be present with all the original documents as well as their photocopies. Failing to produce any document will lead to serious trouble.
Documents Required For Counselling
The candidate has to submit the following documents at the time of Jangipur College Counselling. Check the list below.
- Printout of Application Form
- Photocopy of Admit Card/ Madhyamik Certificate/ Equivalent Exam (attested)
- Photocopy of Higher Secondary Marksheet/ Equivalent Exam
- Original Copy of School Leaving Certificate
- Original copy of Income Tax Certificate (if belonging to Antodaya category/ BPL)
- Reserved Category Certificate (caste certificate should be furnished by competent)
NOTE: At the time of verification, candidates have to present the original documents. If the College authorities find any mistake in the application form, then the candidature will be rejected.
In case have any queries or doubts, feel free to let us know in the comment section below. We will assist you shortly.