Kaliyaganj College Merit List 2020: 2nd Phase final merit list has been published on 24/09/2020. Kaliyaganj College announces admission to the Undergraduate courses every year. Candidates have to fill up the Application Form and submit the details before the due date. Kaliyaganj College admission procedure will be starting for the session 2020-2021 as per schedule. Also, the college will not conduct any entrance exam for admission. Hence, the Merit List of Kaliyaganj College 2020 is purely on the basis of class 12th marks.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Merit List of the Kaliyaganj College will release in an online mode on the official website of the college. Candidates who successfully submit the Application form will be able to check the Merit List. The Merit List will be released for BA and B.Sc, B.Com Degree as offered by the College. The Kaliyaganj College Merit List 2020 will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted.
- Kaliyaniganj College 2nd Phase Final List has been published. Click Here E-Counselling will start on 24th September after 3 PM.
Steps to check Kaliyaganj College Merit List 2020
- Visit the official website of Kaliyaganj College.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- Candidates can easily find the merit list option on the homepage.
- The Kaliyaganj College Merit List 2020 will be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- The candidate must look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available on the Merit List.
Details Present on Kaliyaganj College Merit List 2020
Candidates can go through the details written on the Kaliyaganj College Merit List 2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Merit Point
- Date of merit list publication
Preparation of Kaliyaganj College Admission List 2020
The authorities of the college prepare the Merit List of Kaliyaganj College for admission to BA, B.Sc, B.Com Program. The criteria of the admission is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Courses Offered by Kaliyaganj College
B.A. General: EL. BENGALI, EL. ENGLISH, EL. HINDI, SANSKRIT, URDU, HISTORY, POLITICAL
SCIENCE, PHILOSOPHY, ECONOMICS, GEOGRAPHY, EDUCATION
B.A. Honours: BENGALI, ENGLISH, HINDI, SANSKRIT, HISTORY, POLITICAL SCIENCE,
B.Sc. General: PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, MATHEMATICS, BOTANY, ZOOLOGY
B.Sc. HONOURS: PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, MATHEMATICS, COMPUTER SCIENCE (Self Finance),
B.Com. General & B.Com. Honours (Accountancy)
Kaliyaganj College Seat Intake for General & Honours Courses
Seat Intake of Kaliyaganj College for Honours Courses Admission 2020-2020. The provided data is as per the information from the last year. Any of the latest updates will be available as soon as it announced.
Seat Intake of Kaliyaganj College for General Courses Admission 2020-2020
Document Required for Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
After the successful verification of documents, the candidate has to pay the admission fee if they wish to accept the seat. Failing to do so will lead to the rejection of the admission.
In case you have any queries, then ask us in the comment section.