Kaliyaganj College Merit List 2019: Kaliyaganj College announces admission to the Undergraduate courses offered by the Institute. Candidates interested in applying will be required to fill up the Application Form and submit the details before the due date. The College will be starting the admission procedure for the session 2019-2020 as per on the announced date. The online filing of the Application Form will tentatively be in the month of June 2019 and the last date for the submission of the form will be in the last week of June 2019. The Admission to the desired course will be provided only through Kaliyaganj College Merit List 2019 and there will be no common entrance exam conducted by the College. Merit List of Kaliyaganj College 2019 will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Higher Secondary School exam. For more of the details regarding the Merit List go through the article below.
Kaliyaganj College Merit List 2019
The Merit List of the Kaliyaganj College will be declared in an online mode on the official website of the college. Candidates who have successfully submitted the Application form will be able to check the Merit List which will be provided on the website of the College. The Provisional List for admission will also be declared by the College and the Final Merit List will be declared in July 2019. Kaliyaganj College Merit List 2019 will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in Higher Secondary. There will be no entrance exam conducted by the college authorities. Candidates who have successfully qualified their Higher Secondary Exam will have to submit the Application Form in order to proceed for the Admission process. The Merit List will be released for BA and B.Sc, B.Com Degree as offered by the College. The Kaliyaganj College Merit List 2019 will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Steps to Check the Kaliyaganj College Merit List 2019
- Visit the official website of the Kaliyaganj College. The link will be provided in the article.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Merit List of Kaliyaganj College will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Kaliyaganj College Merit List 2019 will be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Three Merit Lists will be available on the website. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned on the Kaliyaganj College Merit List 2019
Candidates can go through the details which will be mentioned on the Kaliyaganj College Merit List 2019. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2019-2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Kaliyaganj College Merit List 2019
The Merit List of Kaliyaganj College is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to BA, B.Sc, B.Com Program. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Courses Offered by Kaliyaganj College
B.A. General: EL. BENGALI, EL. ENGLISH, EL. HINDI, SANSKRIT, URDU, HISTORY, POLITICAL
SCIENCE, PHILOSOPHY, ECONOMICS, GEOGRAPHY, EDUCATION
B.A. Honours: BENGALI, ENGLISH, HINDI, SANSKRIT, HISTORY, POLITICAL SCIENCE,
B.Sc. General: PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, MATHEMATICS, BOTANY, ZOOLOGY
B.Sc. HONOURS: PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, MATHEMATICS, COMPUTER SCIENCE (Self Finance),
B.Com. General & B.Com. Honours (Accountancy)
Kaliyaganj College Seat Intake for General & Honours Courses
Seat Intake of Kaliyaganj College for Honours Courses Admission 2019-2020. The provided data is as per the information from the last year. Any of the latest updates will be available as soon as it announced.
Seat Intake of Kaliyaganj College for General Courses Admission 2019-2020
Document Required at the time of the Kaliyaganj College Admission 2019
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.