Kaliachak College Merit List 2020: Kaliachak College invites Applications every Year for admission to Undergraduate Course offered by the college. The College is affiliated to the University of Gour Banga and offers Undergraduate Degrees such as B.A./B.Sc/B.Com Honours and General Courses for 3 years. The admission will be provided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Higher Secondary School Exam and Merit List declaring the names of the selected candidates will be published on the official website of the College. The Application Forms will be released in the month of June 2020 and the last date for the submission will be in the last week of June 2020. It should be noted that there will be no entrance exam conducted by the Kaliachak college and the admission to the desired course will only be provided on the basis of Kaliachak College Merit List 2020. For more of the details regarding the Merit List of Kaliachak College go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Kaliachak College Merit List Dates 2020
Candidates who are planning on applying for the admission to the UG courses in Kaliachak College will have to keep themselves updated with the latest release of the dates. It is important that the applicant must keep visiting the official website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important events of the admission to Kaliachak College.
The officially released dates will be available soon. Go through the tentative dates of Kaliachak College admission 2020 which is given below:
- Issue of Online Application Form – 1st week of June 2020
- Closing Date for Registration – 3rd week of June 2020
- Publication of the Provisional Merit List – 3rd week of June 2020
- Publication of the Final Merit List- 3rd week of June 2020
Steps to Check The Kaliachak College Merit list 2020
- Visit the official website of the Kaliachak College. The link will be provided in the article.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Merit List of Kaliachak College will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Kaliachak College Merit List can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Three Merit Lists will be available on the website. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List of Kaliachak College. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Preparation of Kaliachak College Merit List 2020
The list will be prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to BA, B.Sc, B.Com Program. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Contents Mentioned Of Merit List
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Merit List of Kaliachak College. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2020-2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Document Required For Kaliachak College Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers.