Sagar Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020: Sagar College invites applications every year to grant admission in various undergraduate courses. Those who wish to seek admission into Sagar Mahavidyalaya must fill the application form for the desired course. Sagar Mahavidyalaya does not conduct any entrance examination for the purpose of admission. Hence, the entire admission is on the basis of the merit list. Sagar College was established in 1998. It is an undergraduate college in Harinbari, Sagar, West Bengal. Sagar Mahavidyalaya is in affiliation with the University of Calcutta. Those who want to take admission in Sagar College can fill the application form in the last week of May 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, we will discuss merit list release date, download process, counselling, documents required, etc. Hence, keep on reading the article.
Sagar Mahavidyalaya Merit List Release 2020
The College will announce the dates regarding the admission process. Hence, make sure you keep checking the official website for regular updates. However, we are providing the admission schedule below.
|Release of Sagar College Application Form||Last week of May 2020|
|Closing of Application form||1st week of June 2020|
|Publishing of Provisional Merit List||2nd week of June 2020|
|Sagar Mahavidyalaya 2nd Merit List||3rd week of June 2020|
Courses Offered by Sagar College
The College offers the following list of courses.
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours):
- Political Science
- Bachelor of Arts (General)
- Bachelor of Science (General): BioScience, Pure Science
How to Download Merit List of Sagar Mahavidyalaya 2020?
Sagar College will release the merit list in online mode. Candidates can find the merit list on the official website. In order to access the merit list, check the steps below.
- Head to the official website of Sagar College
- Look for Merit list option on the homepage or Admission section
- You will find course-wise merit list PDF on screen
- Check the desired course PDF and save it for future uses
Information Present on Sagar College Merit List 2020
Candidates will notice a lot of details on the merit list of Sagar College. The list of such details are;
- Name of the Applicant
- Applicant ID
- Course Name
- Merit Rank/ Points
- Qualifying Marks
- Ranaghat College Merit List
- Siliguri college merit list 2020
- Kaliyaganj College Merit List
- Silda Chandrasekhar College Merit list 2020
- Karimpur Pannadevi College merit list 2020
- Balagarh Bijoy Krishna Mahavidyalaya merit list 2020
- Bhawanipur College Merit list 2020
- Jalpaiguri Law College Merit list 2020
- Shri Shikshayatan College Merit List 2020
- Baruipur College Merit List 2020
- Deshbandhu College Kolkata Merit List 2020
- Sonamukhi College Merit List 2020
- City College Merit List 2020
- Umes Chandra College Merit List 2020
- Panihati Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
Preparation of Sagar Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
The College Admission authorities prepare the merit list of Sagar College. All the application forms are carefully analyzed by the college authorities. The preparation of the merit list is on the basis of the candidate’s Class 12th marks. Hence, candidates must enter correct details in the application form. The College authorities carefully scrutinize and verify the details and then publish the merit list. Candidates must remember that the details will be cross-checked with the original documents at a later stage. Therefore, candidates must not attempt any kind of forgery or manipulation of documents/ details.
Sagar College Counselling 2020
Qualifying candidates in the merit list will have to appear for counselling rounds. It is important to attend the counselling if you wish to confirm the admission. At the time of counselling, the candidate has to report to the College with certain documents. The College authorities will verify the documents and grant/ reject seat in the desired course.
Documents Required for Sagar Mahavidyalaya Counselling
- Printout of Application form
- Class 10th & 12th Mark sheet (Original & Xerox)
- Admit Card of Madhyamik (Original & Xerox)
- Recent passport size photographs of the candidate
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Physically Challenged Certificate, if applicable
- Migration/ Transfer Certificate from previously attended institution
In case you have any doubts regarding the above information, then comment down below.