JEE Main 2019 April Result for the Paper 2 has been announced by NTA. Candiates can check JEE Main April result entering the application number, date of birth and security pin. Paper II result has been released on 14th May 2019. NTA has released the JEE Main April Exam Result 2019 on the official website. Candidates who will qualify the JEE Main will be eligible to take the JEE Advanced 2019 Exam. On the Basis of JEE Main Exam Result, you can take admission into various institutes like NITs, IITs, and GFTIs for B.Tech Courses.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JEE Main Paper 2 Result has been released on 14th May 2019. Earlier, the date which was mentioned to release the result was 15th May 2019. The link to check the result is available on this page below.
This is what your JEE Main Result will look like:
JEE Main April Exam Result 2019 (Paper 1, Paper 2)
- The examination for April Session was conducted from 7th April 2019 to 12th April 2019.
- NTA has released the link to download the response sheet so that candidates can check their answers.
- If any candidate wants to challenge the answer key then he or she can do the same within the stipulated time.
- JEE Main April Paper 1 Result available on 29th April 2019. On the other hand, JEE Main April Paper 2 Result will be available from 15th May 2019. Candidates will get the direct link to check the result on this page.
JEE Main 2019 Result Date
Know the important dates of NTA JEE Main 2019 result in the table below:
|JEE Main 2019 Online exam||7th – 12th April 2019|
|Declaration of JEE Main 2019 Result Paper I||29 April 2019|
|Declaration of JEE Main 2019 Result Paper II||14th May 2019 (Released)|
Paper 1 and 2 Result has been announced only for those candidates who have taken the examination. The Result has been declared online for the second exam held in April 2019. The scorecard of JEE Main contains the percentile score obtained by him/her in the subjects of Paper I/II. Candidates must note that the result will not be dispatched to Individual candidates through post.
How to Check & Download NTA JEE Main Result 2019?
- Go to the official website of NTA: nta.ac.in or Click on the JEE Main Result link available above on this page.
- Enter details like Roll number and Date of birth.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- The JEE Main Exam Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take multiple printouts of the JEE Main 2019 Result.
About JEE Main 2019 Result January Exam
- From the academic session of 2019-20, JEE Main was conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
- The result carried the percentile score for each subject.
- The exam was conducted in only Online mode and only those candidates who qualified the JEE Main 2019 will be granted admissions to the above mentioned reputed institutes.
- JEE Main is conducted in two sessions of the Year: January and April.
- The JEE Main 2019 result for the January exam was announced on 19th January 2019.
Who topped JEE Main 2019 January Exam?
DHRUV ARORA from Madhya Pradesh has topped the JEE Main 2019 exam.
The first JEE (Mains) Examination was conducted by NTA between 8th and 12th January 2019 in two shifts per day across 258 cities in the country and abroad. A total number of 9, 29,198 candidates were registered for Paper –I (B.E. /B. Tech.) in this examination. There were 467 examination centres across the country and abroad. A total number of 566 Observers, 254 City- Coordinators and 25 State Coordinators were deployed at these centres to oversee the smooth and fair conduct of the examination. The Paper-I was conducted in a total of 8 shifts from 9th to 12th January 2019. The JEE Main results of Paper- I & II have been declared already.
Details on the JEE Main Paper 1/Paper 2 Result (Rank Card)
Candidates must check that the JEE Main 2019 Rank card contains the below listed information.
- Name of the candidate
- date of birth of the candidate
- Roll number
- Candidate’s photograph
- Name of the candidate’s parents
- The state code of eligibility
- Category and Nationality
- Category Rank
- All India Rank
- State Rank
JEE Main 2019 Score Card
JEE Main 2019 Result will be declared in the form of a scorecard. The Scorecard of JEE Main 2019 has been released in the online mode only. Candidates who have taken the examination will be able to check their scores through the JEE Main 2019 Score Card. All the candidates who have taken the examination can check their subject-wise scores, their total percentile score. The JEE Main Scorecard will contain the following information on it.
- Details of the candidate
- The state code of Eligibility
- The percentile score in all subjects of paper I
- The percentile score in all subjects of paper II (if taken)
- Overall percentile score.
JEE Main 2019 Normalization Procedure
National Testing Agency will be using the policy of ‘Normalization Procedure based on percentile Score’ in order to overcome such problem of the unequal gain of marks. Now the normalization Procedure will be used for JEE Main score which will be based on Percentile Score in order to ensure that the level of exam is equal for every candidate appearing for JEE Main 2019. The Normalization will be done to make sure there is no uneven difficulty level in the exam.
Read Complete Article About JEE Main Normalization Procedure Here.
NTA JEE Main Merit List 2019
A merit list will be prepared by the concerned authority and will carry the names of all those candidates who have been shortlisted. The candidates listed on the merit list will be eligible to appear for JEE Advanced 2019. Simply clearing the JEE Main 2019 does not ensure that the candidate will get admission in the IIITs, NITs, CFTIs.
JEE Main 2019 Cutoff
National Testing Agency will release the cut-off along the JEE Main 2019 result. The cut-off will be released either in the form of a closing rank or minimum marks that the candidate needs to obtain in order to be eligible for JEE Advanced 2019. The expected cut-off for JEE Main 2019 is tabulated below:
|OBC – NCL||49|