JEE Main 2019 Result will be declared on the 31st January 2019 for Attempt 1 and for Attempt 2 on 30th April 2019. NTA will release the JEE Main Result 2019 on the official website:nta.ac.in. You can check your Result of JEE Main 2019 January Session by logging to the official portal using Registration ID & Date of Birth. JEE Main Result 2019 would also contain the qualifying status for JEE Advanced 2019. Candidates who qualify the JEE Main 2019 Result will be eligible to take the JEE Advanced 2019 Exam. On the Basis of JEE Main Result 2019, you can take admission into various institutes like NITs, IITs and GFTIs for B.Tech Courses.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
About JEE Main 2019 Result January Exam
- From the academic session of 2019-20, JEE Main will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
- The result will carry only the raw scores of the candidates.
- The exam is now going to be conducted in only Online mode and only those candidates who have qualified the JEE Main 2019 will be granted admissions to the above mentioned reputed institutes.
- JEE Main will be conducted in two sessions: January and April 2019.
- The JEE Main 2019 result for January exam will be announced in 1st week of February 2019.
JEE Main 2019 Result Date
Know the important dates of NTA JEE Main 2019 result in the table below:
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|JEE Main 2019 Online exam||8th – 12th January 2019|
|Declaration of JEE Main 2019 Result||31st January 2019(Announced)|
The JEE Main 2019 Result will be announced only for those candidates who have taken the examination. JEE Main 2019 Results will be announced in the online mode in the 1st week of February 2019 for the first exam in January. The scorecard of JEE Main will contain the score obtained by him/her, the All India Rank and All India category Rank. Therefore, the JEE Main 2019 result is also known as the rank card. Candidates must note that the JEE Main 2019 Result will not be dispatched to Individual candidates through post.
How to View and Download the NTA JEE Main 2019 Result?
- Go to the official website of NTA: nta.ac.in
- Click on the JEE Main 2019 Result link (the link will be provided here as soon as it is released).
- Enter details like Roll number and Date of birth to check JEE Main 2019 Result.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- The JEE Main 2019 result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take multiple printouts of the JEE Main 2019 Result.
Details on the JEE Main 2019 Result / Rank Card
Candidates must check that the JEE Main 2019 Rank card contains the below listed information.
- Name of the candidate
- date of birth of the candidate
- Roll number
- Candidate’s photograph
- Sectional marks
- Qualifying marks
- Candidates All India Rank
- Candidates category wise rank
- State Rank
JEE Main 2019 Score Card
JEE Main 2019 result will be declared in the form of a scorecard. The Scorecard of JEE Main 2019 will be released in the online mode only. Candidates who have taken the examination will be able to check their scores through the JEE Main 2019 Score Card. All the candidates who have taken the examination can check their subject-wise scores, their total score and the JEE advanced 2019 Cut-off in the scorecard. The JEE Main Score card will contain the following information on it.
- Details of the candidate
- The state code of Eligibility
- Subject wise marks
- Total Marks
- All India Rank
- Cut -off for JEE Advanced 2019
- Instructions related to JEE Main 2019
JEE Main 2019 Normalization Procedure
National Testing Agency will be using the policy of ‘Normalization Procedure based on percentile Score’ in order to overcome such problem of the unequal gain of marks. Now the normalization Procedure will be used for JEE Main score which will be based on Percentile Score in order to ensure that the level of exam is equal for every candidate appearing for JEE Main 2019. The Normalization will be done to make sure there is no uneven difficulty level in the exam.
Read Complete Article About JEE Main Normalization Procedure Here.
NTA JEE Main Merit List 2019
A merit list will be prepared by the concerned authority and will carry the names of all those candidates who have been shortlisted. The candidates listed on the merit list will be eligible to appear for JEE Advanced 2019. Simply clearing the JEE Main 2019 does not ensure that the candidate will get admission in the IIITs, NITs, CFTIs.
JEE Main 2019 Cutoff
National Testing Agency will release the cut-off along the JEE Main 2019 result. The cut-off will be released either in the form of a closing rank or minimum marks that the candidate needs to obtain in order to be eligible for JEE Advanced 2019. The expected cut-off for JEE Main 2019 is tabulated below:
|OBC – NCL||49|