JEE Main Question Paper – This article consists of information on JEE Main question papers, model question paper, and previous year’s sample paper. The JEE Main 2019 Question paper will have 90 questions. The questions set will be objective type questions. The language in which it will be set in Hindi, English and Gujarati. The Examination will be held for 3 hours. The JEE Main question paper will carry 360 marks for 90 question. There will be negative marking so it is advisable to the candidates that they should carefully attempt the question as each wrong answer will deduct 1 mark. There will be 30 questions in each section. 30 for each Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Paper 1 will have 90 questions in total with 30 in each. Paper 2 will have 82 questions in total, 30 from mathematics, 50 from aptitude test and 2 questions of drawing test. Using the question papers of JEE Main 2019, details about the exam pattern i.e., the type of questions asked distribution of questions, marking scheme and more can be known. JEE Main Question Paper 2018 is available now for code A, B, C and D. Candidates who are preparing for JEE Main 2019 can download it and practice it to evaluate their preparation.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JEE Main 2019 Question Papers for all sets will be released through online mode. From 2019, JEE Main (Joint Entrance Exam Main) will be conducted by the NTA through online mode. It is a national level examination. This exam is conducted for admission to the B.Tech & B.Arch courses. JEE Main Exam will be organized two times in a year, i.e. 6th – 20th January 2019 (Jan Exam) & 6th – 20th April 2019 (April Exam). In this article, candidates can get complete information about JEE Main Question Papers 2019 including answer key.
JEE Main 2019 Question Paper
Candidates will get the question paper through online mode from our website. Through question papers & answer key, candidates can calculate their rough marks to qualify the examination. The official answer keys will be announced in the month of January 2019 (Jan Exam) & April 2019 (April Exam). It also helps to know about exam pattern which includes a number of questions, duration, type of questions, topics covered with the weightage.
Download JEE Main 2019 Question Paper
NTA will be conducting JEE Main 2019 twice a year in online mode from this session. More information about the examination is still awaited. Registrations for the January session will be open on September 1, 2018. The application form of JEE Main 2019 for the April session will be released from February 8.
JEE Main Question Papers 2018 for Paper 1 – Offline mode
JEE Main Question Papers 2018 for Paper 1 – Online mode
|2018||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
JEE Main 2017 Question Papers PDF Download
JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers PDF
JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers for Paper 1 – Online mode (2015 – 2017)
|Exam Year||Exam Date||Physics||Chemistry||Mathematics|
|2017||April 8, 2017||Click here||Click here||Click here|
|April 9, 2017||Click here||Click here||Click here|
|2016||April 9, 2016||Click here|
|April 10, 2016||Click here|
|2015||April 10, 2015||Click here|
|April 11, 2015||Click here|
JEE Main 2019 Syllabus
Candidates must know the syllabus of JEE Main 2019 as they start preparing for the examination. The syllabus topics will be from Physics, chemistry, and mathematics studied in the 11th and 12th standard of CBSE, ICSE, and other state boards. Detailed JEE main 2019 syllabus for both the Papers is given below:
JEE Main 2019 Syllabus Paper 1
- Mathematics – Sets, relations and functions, Matrices and determinants, Mathematical induction, Sequences and series, Integral calculus, Binomial theorem and its simple applications, Vector algebra, Statistics and probability, Trigonometry, Complex numbers and quadratic equations, Mathematical reasoning, Permutations and combinations, etc.
- Physics – Physics and measurement, Thermodynamics, Rotational motion, Laws of motion, Electronic devices, Oscillations and waves, Current electricity, Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, Optics, Electrostatics, Kinematics, Work, energy and power, Gravitation, Properties of solids and liquids, Kinetic theory of gases, etc.
- Chemistry – Physical Chemistry: Some basic concepts in chemistry, Atomic structure, Chemical Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Chemical kinetics, States of matter, Chemical bonding and molecular structure, etc.
Organic Chemistry: Purification and characterization of organic compounds, Chemistry in everyday life, Organic compounds containing halogens, Organic compounds containing nitrogen, Some basic principles of organic chemistry, etc.
Inorganic Chemistry: Classification of elements and periodicity in properties, Block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals), D – and f – block elements, Environmental chemistry, Hydrogen, Block elements group 13 to group 18 elements, etc.
JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern
- Papers – JEE Main 2019 will have 2 papers: paper 1 and paper 2.
- Mode – Paper 1 and 2 will be conducted in only computer-based mode. Paper 2 drawing test will be conducted in offline pen and paper-based mode.
- Duration – JEE Main 2019 will be held for a duration of 3 hours.
- Types of Questions – There will be only objective type questions in paper 1. In paper 2, Mathematics and aptitude section will have objective type questions and drawing test will have subjective type of questions.
- Number of Questions – Paper 1 will have 90 questions in total with 30 in each. Paper 2 will have 82 questions in total, 30 from mathematics, 50 from aptitude test and 2 questions of drawing test.
- Language – The language of the question paper will be English, Hindi, and Gujarati.
- Marking scheme – 4 marks will be rewarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.