JEE Main Rank Card 2019: National Testing Agency is going to release the JEE Main April Session Rank Card. The JEE Main 2019 results for January Session was declared on 19th January 2019, On the other hand, the result for April Session will release on 30th April 2019. The raw score of both the sessions will be released but the rank will be made available in the form of JEE Main 2019 Rank card. The Rank card of JEE Main 2019 will be made available around 30th April 2019. Candidates will be able to check their All India Rank and category rank. The JEE Main will be conducted twice in a year but the rank card of JEE Main will be released only once. The best score out of the two will be considered for seat allotment.
Check Eligibility For NTA JEE Main Exam
About NTA JEE Main Rank Card 2019
- Candidates can check the JEE Main 2019 rank card to see what rank they have obtained among all the students who have appeared for the examination.
- After each session of JEE Mains, the raw marks and percentile obtained will be released as the JEE Main Scorecard/ Result.
- After the same procedure has been followed for JEE Main April exam, the rank list will be issued in the form of a Rank card.
- The percentile obtained from JEE Main 2019 exam will be used to generate the rank of the candidate.
JEE Main 2019 Rank Card
The JEE Main result 2019 for January exam was declared immediately after the exam had been conducted on 19th January 2019. The result has the percentile scores of each subject of Paper I.
The Ranks will be declared on 30th April 2019 when the result of JEE Main April exam will also be out.
The result for the January exam was announced on 31st January 2019. But NTA immediately released the result for candidates who have taken the Paper I. Results of paper II January 2019 will be declared later.
This is what the JEE Mains Rank Card/ Result looks like:
What is the JEE Main Rank Card?
Like the JEE Main paper 1, the JEE (Main)-2019 Paper-2 second attempt may be conducted in single-shift, the raw marks obtained by all the candidates who appeared in the second shift as well as for the first attempt will be merged for the compilation of result and preparation of overall Merit List / Ranking. Candidates who have appeared in both the attempts of JEE Main, the best of the two raw marks will be considered for further processing.
How to Download Rank Card of JEE Main 2019?
Check the procedure to download the rank card and the details mentioned on it below.
- Visit the official website of NTA: nta.ac.in or click on the Rank card link.
- Log-in to NTA JEE Main result portal using JEE Main roll number and Date of birth.
- The JEE Main 2019 Rank card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout of the same.
Details On JEE Main 2019 Rank Card
Your Rank card should contain the following details mentioned in it:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Name of the candidate’s parents
- The state code of eligibility
- Category and Nationality
- Category Rank
- All India Rank
- State Rank
JEE Main Rank Card 2019
The rank card of JEE Main 2019 will be made available only once in April 2019. This will be based on the percentile obtained from the raw score of the candidate obtained in JEE Main sessions. The JEE main 2019 normalized score of both exams will decide the rank of the candidate. It will be made available by 30th April 2019.
If you have any query, do ask us in the comments section below!