JEE Main Application Form Correction 2024 for the March session will be started on March 2024. The form correction process is available at the official website of JEE Main. Students are instructed to fill the form with correct credentials, often they make mistakes. The modification in the application form is done when the JEE Main 2024 application form correction window is open. The correction window will be open to edit/ change/ update the particulars in JEE Mains 2024 registration form. The facility is available for a limited period of time. Therefore, the candidates must submit the changes before the deadline date.
Check Eligibility For NTA JEE Main Exam
During the process, candidates can change the details such as name, category, language image, etc. except exam city. Access through this window is applicable to only those students who have completed the JEE Main 2024 application form procedure. For the additional charges (If Applicable), candidates have to pay through debit/ credit/ online banking. Go through the application form very carefully because once the window is closed no further modification will be allowed.
JEE Main Application Form Correction 2024 Dates
Candidates must be aware of the important dates regarding the JEE Main form correction window. This is important so that one could not miss any update regarding the form correction dates. Look into the table to get the details regarding the NTA JEE Main correction form 2024.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
|JEE Main 2024 Registration Form||February 2024||March 2024||April 2024||May 2024|
|JEE Main Application Form Correction 2024 Starts||March 2024||April 2024||May 2024||June 2024|
|Last Date of Form Correction||March 2024||April 2024||May 2024||June 2024|
How To Make Changes In JEE Main 2024 Application Form?
There are basically four steps that the candidates have to follow in order to make changes in the application form correction of JEE Main 2024.
Step by Step procedure to edit the details in JEE Main Application Form
- Visit the official site of the JEE Main 2024 and select the option you want to correct. Log in using the application number and password.
- Locate “JEE Main Application Form Correction 2024“, click on the link and proceed to edit the changes.
- Candidates can now see the application page. Make the changes required
- After making the corrections, click on the submit option.
- Take the printout of the modified application form for future purpose.
JEE Main Photo Correction 2024
The step by step process to make changes in the photo and signature of the application form is as follows-
- Visit the website of JEE Main- ntajeemain.nic.in
- Click on the link showing “Remove image discrepancy”
- Provide the application number and password
- Upload the correct image as per JEE Main guidelines and submit
- Look at the information and make the modification accordingly.
- Enter the submit button and the application form will be updated.
Note: Before the final submission makes sure that the information entered is correct. This is because no further modification will be allowed once the application form correction window is closed.
What All Changes Can I Make in JEE Main Application Form 2024?
List of changes candidates can make except for the exam centres. The areas in which the facility to make changes are provided are given below. The following details are provided for the modification:
- Academic Details: Check the details regarding the educational qualification such as marks, percentage, etc
- Personal Details: Look if the details have spelling mistakes and more.
- Change of Paper: Candidates can change their choice of paper from Paper I to Paper-II (and vice versa). And candidates can select both the papers as well by paying the required amount as per the paper.
- Category: The provision to make changes in the category is also there for the candidates. No refund of the fees is there if candidates change their category from general to reserved. However, if the candidates change their category from reserved to general, then they will have to pay the balance fee.
- Language of Examination: One can also change the medium of language of the examination from English to Hindi/Gujarati and vice versa.
- Candidates can also make changes in the Name, State of Eligibility, and Date of Birth.
Candidates must note that this is a one-time facility provided by the NTA to make necessary corrections in the application form. Therefore, the applicants must edit the required details before the deadline date. Visit regularly for future updates related to JEE Main 2024.