NIOS Date Sheet 2021: As per the latest update, the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has decided to cancel the NIOS Class 12 Board Exam 2021 in the light of the prevailing COVID-19 pandemic situation. Therefore, students can now Download the subject-wise datesheet of NIOS. National Institute Of Open Schooling is a board of education under the Union Government. It is similar to the CBSE and ICSE board. NIOS has released its date sheet. Flexible learning is the main motive behind the establishment of the NIOS. It also offers vocational courses after high school.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Every year thousands of students clear their secondary and senior secondary examinations from NIOS. The institute gives a great opportunity to those who are unable to go to school but still want to study. It provides a great platform for Indian students as well as overseas students. Yearly thousands of students enroll for the exam held by the NIOS. Despite being an open school, it is equivalent to the other boards.
- NIOS Class 12th Exam 2021 Cancelled due to the Covid-19 outbreak. Get the details below
NIOS 2021 12th Class Date Sheet
The 12th class exam 2021 has been cancelled this year due to Covid-19 outbreak. The candidates must make sure to be updated with all the dates of the exam.
|Commencement of Examination||Exam Cancelled|
|Last date of the examination||—|
How to Look For NIOS Exam Schedule 2021
In order to know about the time table candidates have to follow certain procedures. The steps they need to follow are:
- Visit the official site of the NIOS
- A home page of the Board will appear in front of the screen
- Look for the “Examination/ Result” tab in the home screen
- Click on it and the search for the date sheet link
- Go for it and one can be able to watch the exam sheet.
Contents available in the NIOS Exam Sheet 2021
Secondary and senior secondary have the date sheet according to their subject and courses. Contents in the exam schedule are listed below:
- Serial No.
- The date is mentioned along with day
- Subject and code
Thus the exam sheet is the most important table which the candidates must have before going to have the exam. Students must prepare as per the sheet. They should give more importance to those subjects which need much larger attention than the others.
Why the Exam Table Is Important
The exam schedule is important in many aspects such as:
- Time table informs the students about the date of the exam along with the subject. It means that the students have enough time to allocate the time for preparation as per the subject.
- It helps the students to a manageable time table. This is because every subject is important from the exam point of view.
- The schedule is helpful in giving time for revision. Every subject needs a revision before going for the exam. Contents need to be revised in order to recall the things. Hence it saves time and effort.
- Students become regular in their study as the exam approaches fast. This increases the concentration level of the students. Thus helpful in understanding the things in a limited and short period of time and reduces errors.
- The exam schedule helps to stick to the time table. As it is important to be regular to get good marks.
- Exam time table also helps to measure the difficulty level of each of the subjects.
Thus those who will apply for the college must have the knowledge about the exam date sheet. This is a helpful sheet which removes the fear but increases the anxiety of the students towards the subjects and topics.