NIOS Result 2020-21: The National Institute of Open Schooling is expected to declare the results for the class 10 and 12 students on August 7, 2020, according to the directions provided by the Supreme Court. The student will be able to check the results on the official website of NIOS – nios.ac.in. The candidates, who have taken the examination will be able to download the result. One should make sure that they are updated with all the dates of the release of the result. The result of NIOS will be released on the official website. The NIOS Result of April and October session will be released on the specified dates. The candidates will be able to download the result after providing certain details into the section of login. In order to get complete details about NIOS Result, one must read the complete article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- NIOS 12th Result 2020 Declared by National Institute of Open Schooling Click Here
- NIOS 10th Result 2020 will be Declared by 7th August Click Here
NIOS 2020 Marking Scheme
According to the marking scheme provided all the students who have appeared for the secondary and secondary examinations and have performed in four subjects in the past will be provided with the marks of the best of three subjects as the marks for their theory exams. On the other hand, those students who have performed only in three subjects the last time will be awarded marks based on the best two subjects.
Those who have appeared for only 1 or 2 subjects will be awarded marks based on the average performance in the past three public examination results. Those students who have taken the exams for the first time the assignments or practical marks will be considered as per the performance of the past three public exam subjects for which the students have registered but could not be conducted. This year the students have also been provided with an option to appear in the next public exam or on-demand exam which will be held once the situation resumes back to normal.
NIOS Important Dates 2020-21
There are important dates which the students have to keep in mind about the admission procedure, admit card, exam, and result. In order to fill the form one has to be clear in their thoughts about the dates. Below are some of the important dates.
|Admission process for April-May 2021 exam||March to September 2020|
|Admission process for Oct-Nov 2021||September 2020 to March 2021|
|Result of April-May 2021 exam||5th August 2020 (Declared)|
|Result of Oct-Nov||Jan 2022|
How to Download NIOS Result 2020?
In order to view the result, one has to follow certain procedures. Results are announced twice as per the exam session. The steps they need to follow are:
- Visit the official site of National Institute Of Open Schooling
- A home page of the NIOS will appear in front of the screen
- Look for examination/result section in the home page and click on it
- Go for the result section and click on the link which says” Result for April-May 2020-21 or Oct-Nov 2020-21 for secondary and senior secondary”
- Board will direct to the new page
- Click on the 2021 result
- Enter the enrollment no. and captcha and click on “ submit” button
- Thus following the above steps one can easily view the result in front of the screen. If someone is not satisfied with their result then they can fill the application form for rechecking or revaluation. The form will be available once the result is out.
NIOS 10th And 12th Result
NIOS releases the result of the 10th and 12th board every year. They conduct the exam for the students who want to give the board exam without attending it. Thus providing a great platform for such students. Students as per their preference, take the admission in the session. Candidates must choose the nearest centre to attend the exam so that they don’t have any problem.
Importance of NIOS Result
The result is of great importance who takes the exam. Students eagerly wait for this section. This is because it clears the way for upcoming events. Some of the importance of the result is:
- It shows the performance of the students
- Creates competition among the students. This is because every year thousands of students enrol for the board exam and everyone wants to do better than others.
- It clears the way for the students who want to study further. Especially those who clear the 12th board. After the 12th career mould in a different way. Thus they must choose wisely.
- It gives a great opportunity to enter the best colleges in India.
- Assessment of the subjects tells about students approach towards the subject.