NIOS Examination Centre 2021: The examination of NIOS will be conducted on the specified centres. The candidate will be able to know about their allotted exam centres from their respective hall tickets. The candidate is advised to reach at least an hour before the commencement of the examination. One will have to carry their admit cards to the centre of the examination. Without the admit card, one will not be allowed to sit in the examination. Students must check the exam centre very carefully. More details about NIOS Examination Centre are mentioned in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Complete List of Region-wise NIOS Exam Centre
|Region||Region Code||States Covered/ Jurisdiction|
|Pune||REG02||Maharashtra, Goa Daman & Diu|
|Kolkata||REG03||Sikkim, West Bengal and Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
|Guwahati||REG04||Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram and Tripura|
|Chandigarh||REG05||Punjab, Jammu and Kashmir and Chandigarh|
|Chandigarh||REG55||Haryana (excluding Faridabad, Gurgaon & Jhajjar)|
|Delhi||REG07||East Delhi, North Delhi, North East Delhi, North West Delhi, South Delhi, West Delhi, South West Delhi, Central Delhi, New Delhi|
|NCR Delhi||REG77||Jhajjar, Gautam Budh Nagar, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Faridabad|
|HQ – Outside India||REG08||Nepal, Middle East|
|Dehradun||REG14||Uttrakhand, Meerut, Bagpat, Saharanpur, Muzzafarnagar, Moradabad & JP Nagar (Amroha) district of UP|
|Vishakapatnam||REG16||Andhra Pradesh (Vishakapatnam)|
|Chennai||REG21||Tamilnadu and Puducherry|
How To Check The NIOS Exam Centre 2021
There is a total of 23 states which conduct the exam in their regions. The regional code is given by the NIOS which is convenient to manage the exam all over India. Students must look into the Centres before applying for the exam. They must choose the region near to them. Since options are there for the exam centre, one must select the list nearest to them.
Candidates can check the examination centre by following the given procedure.
- Visit the official website of the authority.
- Click on the link then the “ List of Examination Centre-Region Wise” will appear
- Enter the “Region Code and answer the security question”
- A list of centres will appear in front of the screen as per the region and state.
Details Mentioned In NIOS Exam Centre List
Every year examination centre notification is out as per the session of the exam. Contents available in the exam centre list are:
- Region Name
- State Name
- Code of the class 10th centre
- Code of the class 12th centre
- Centre name and address
- Region Code
Thus before filling the form, candidates must be aware of the exam centres. This is so that candidates can fill the preference of exam centre as per their convenience.
NIOS Centre Acceptance Form
There is the centre acceptance form which the schools have to fill. This block the centre allotment to them. Candidates must choose the centre as per their preference. This is done so that the candidates/students don’t have any problem regarding the centre. Candidates must choose the nearest centre to their location.
In order to fill the “Centre Acceptance Form” schools have to follow a certain procedure.
- Make a registration by providing valid email-id and password for the system
- Login into the account with the email and password.
- Fill the Centre Acceptance Form with the correct and relevant information
- Press the “submit” button.
- All the fields mentioned by the NIOS are compulsory.
- Once the Centre Acceptance Form is successfully submitted then a confirmation mail will be sent along with the reference no.
- Take the print of the Centre Acceptance Form for further reference.
- Make sure that the printed form consists of the signature of Centre Superintendent (Principal of the school) and its seal at the relevant place.
- The undertaking has to get from the bank for custody of the Question Paper Packets by obtaining the signature and seal of the Bank at the relevant place. Enclose the Undertaking while sending the form
- Enclose a copy of the Affiliation Letter of the School/College by the State Board/University/AICTE
- All the Documents mentioned above including the affiliation letter should be sent to the Director(Evaluation), NIOS, A24/25, Sector 62 NOIDA with a copy to the Concerned Regional Centre.