NIOS Examination Centre 2020-21: National Institute of Open Schooling conducts the secondary and senior secondary board exam. Just like the other education board, it also performs the board exams all over India. A large number of students apply for such type of board. It is a Board which comes under the Union government. NIOS conducts the exam twice a year. The 1st slot takes place in April-May and the 2nd slot is in Oct-Nov.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Since the exam takes place all over India, it has many regional centers. Exam center actually represents the respective location where the exam is conducted by the NIOS. Read the article to know about the exam centers near you. This is so that candidates don’t face many problems while going to give the exam. Candidates must be aware of the exam centre before filling the form.
Read the article given below to get more information about the exam centre.
How To Check The NIOS Exam Centre
There is a total of 22 state which conducts the exam in their regions. The regional code is given by the NIOS which is convenient to manage the exam all over India. Students must look into the Centres before applying for the exam. They must choose the region near to them. Since options are there for the exam centre, one must select the list nearest to them.
Candidates can check the examination centre by following the given procedure.
- Visit the link given here
- Click on the link then the “ List of Examination Centre-Region Wise” will appear
- Enter the “Region Code and answer the security question”
- A list of centres will appear in front of the screen as per the region and state.
Look carefully which is convenient for you and choose accordingly.
Things Mention In The Exam Centre List
Every year examination centre notification is out as per the session of the exam. Contents available in the exam centre list are:
- Region Name
- State Name
- Code of the class 10th centre
- Code of the class 12th centre
- Centre name and address
- Region Code
Thus before filling the form, candidates must be aware of the exam centers. This is so that candidates can fill the preference of exam center as per their convenience.
How to have the Centre Acceptance Form to conduct the exam
There is the centre acceptance form which the schools have to fill. This block the centre allotment to them. Candidates must choose the centre as per their preference. This is done so that the candidates/students don’t have any problem regarding the centre. Candidates must choose the nearest centre to their location.
In order to fill the “Centre Acceptance Form” schools have to follow a certain procedure.
- Make a registration by providing valid email-id and password for the system
- Login into the account with the email and password.
- Fill the Centre Acceptance Form with the correct and relevant information
- Press the “submit” button.
- All the fields mentioned by the NIOS are compulsory.
- Once the Centre Acceptance Form is successfully submitted then a confirmation mail will be sent along with the reference no.
- Take the print of the Centre Acceptance Form for further reference.
- Make sure that the printed form consists of the signature of Centre Superintendent (Principal of the school) and its seal at the relevant place.
- The undertaking has to get from the bank for custody of the Question Paper Packets by obtaining the signature and seal of the Bank at the relevant place. Enclose the Undertaking while sending the form
- Enclose a copy of the Affiliation Letter of the School/College by the State Board/University/AICTE
- All the Documents mentioned above including the affiliation letter should be sent to the Director(Evaluation), NIOS, A24/25, Sector 62 NOIDA with a copy to the Concerned Regional Centre.