NIOS Application Form 2020: NIOS 10th and 12th Class Exam Dates Announced. As per the exam time table, the NIOS 10th and 12th Exam 2020 will commence on 17th July 2020. The application form of NIOS for the October session was released on the 16th of September 2019 on the official website. The last date to apply for the session of October has ended. The candidates, who are looking forward to pursuing their studies in NIOS will have to fill an application form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
While filling in the application form of NIOS, one should make sure that he/ she is filling all the correct details. After the candidate applies for NIOS, he/ she will have to pay the application fee. The step of paying the fee will lead to the procedure of uploading the required documents. If one turns unable to complete all the steps, then he/ she will not be able to submit the form.
NIOS 10th and 12th Date Sheet 2020 (Subject-wise) Released PDF
NIOS Application Form 2020 (with late fee) for Block 2 Released!
NIOS Application Form Important Dates
The candidates, who wish to fill the application form of NIOS must make sure to be updated with all the dates. The official dates related to the release of the application form. The same can be found in the table below:
|Release of application form with normal fee||16th September 2019 to 31st January 2020|
|Admission with late fee of Rs. 200/-||1st February to 15th February 2020|
|Admission with late fee of Rs. 400/-||16th to 28th February 2020|
|Admission with late fee of Rs. 700/-||1st to 15th March 2020|
|Release of application form with normal fee||16th March to 31st July 2020|
|Admission with late fee of Rs. 200/-||1st to 15th August 2020|
|Admission with late fee of Rs. 400/-||16th to 31st August 2020|
|Admission with late fee of Rs. 700/-||1st to 15th September 2020|
How To Apply For NIOS Exam In April/May or October/November 2020?
In order to fill the application form of NIOS 2020, one will have to follow the below-mentioned procedure:
- Visit the official site of NIOS
- A home page of the Board will appear on the screen
- Look for “ Admission, Secondary, Sr. Secondary, and Vocational “ and click it
- Click on the link “ Admission for all streams under academic secondary and senior secondary “
- Choose the preference of “ April-May “ Or Oct-Nov”
- Once chosen there is 6 procedure which the candidates have to go through in order to complete the process.
- Choose State/UT
- Enter the basic details
- Optional details
- Documents Upload
Following these procedures, one can easily fill their form. However, there will be a rejection of admission if :
- Any of the required documents are missing.
- If candidates submit the false documents.
- Educational requirement and age criteria are not fulfilled
- The secondary examination is not passed from a recognized Board.
Note: Once the admission is cancelled then it will not be reconsidered. The application fee will not be refunded.
Documents to be Uploaded
While filling the form, the 5th stage needs the documents to be uploaded. All the documents must be scanned and sized as per the guidelines of the Board. The documents need to be uploaded are:
- Recent Passport size coloured photographs.
- Signature (preferably in Black Ink).
- Valid Identity Proof like Aadhar Card, Voter id., Passport, etc
- Residence proof
- Date of Birth proof in case of the Secondary Course. dd/mm/yyyy is the format for it
- Class 8th Marksheet or Self Certificate ( For secondary course).
- Class 10th Marksheet/ Certificate ( For Senior Secondary Course)
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC).
- Disability Certificate (if there is any)
- Ex-serviceman certificate (if applicable)
- Original scan copy of the Failed Mark sheet issued by the Parent Board of the School Education in case of learner registers in NIOS for Stream- 2/3/4.