Aakash NEST Sample Paper 2020: In order to score more in the examination, the candidate must make sure that they are practising from the sample papers. Preparing from the sample paper, the candidate will get to know about the exam pattern, syllabus etc of the examination. The article below mentions about the Sample Papers of Aakash NEST. The Aakash NEST Sample Paper 2020 will be available in a PDF Format. After one practice from the question paper, he/ she will get to know about his/ her strong and weak points.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Aakash NEST Question Paper 2020
- The sample paper will be based on the prescribed Aakash NEST exam pattern 2020.
- The candidate must practice from the sample paper as it is very important.
- The candidate can be familiar from the types of questions, exam pattern and syllabus of the examination by taking the sample paper.
- The sample paper will be involving questions from each and every topic of the syllabus, i.e, Physics, Biology, Chemistry.
How to Download Aakash NEST Question Paper 2020?
The question paper will be made available on the official website of the authority and in this article also. The following mentioned points explain about the procedure of downloading Aakash NEST Question Paper 2020:
- Click on the link of the question paper mentioned in this article.
- The sample paper of NEST will be reflected on the screen.
- Click on the download icon which will appear on the right corner of the screen for downloading and saving the file.
- Wait until the PDF downloads successfully.
- Open the Aakash NEST Sample Paper 2020 and start solving it.
Aakash NEST Question Paper Download PDF
|Year||Link of Question Paper||Link of Answer Key|
|2008||Click Here to Download||–|
|2009||Click Here to Download||–|
|2010||Click Here to Download||–|
|2011||Click Here to Download||Click Here to Download|
|2012||Click Here to Download||Click Here to Download|
|2013||Click Here to Download||Click Here to Download|
|2014||–||Click Here to Download|
|2015||–||Click Here to Download|
|2016||Click Here to Download||Click Here to Download|
|2017||Click Here to Download||Click Here to Download|
UGC NET Exam Pattern 2020
The authority will be conducting the examination of Aakash NEST as per the specified exam pattern. The UGC NET Exam Pattern 2020 has been tabulated below:
|Duration of the examination||3 Hours|
|Mode of the examination||Computer-Based (Online Mode)|
|The language of the examination||English|
|Sections of the examination||5 Sections|
|Maximum Marks||230 Marks|
The important instructions, related to the Aakash NEST Sample Paper 2020 are:
- The candidate must kick start his/ her preparation by clearing all his/ her doubts.
Before preparing for the examination of Aakash NEST, one must make sure that his/ her every doubt is clear.
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Shiv Nadar University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
- Make sure that the whole syllabus of Aakash NEST is clear.
The candidate must be sure that he/ she is clear with the whole syllabus of Aakash NEST.
- Make a proper time table for preparation.
While doing the preparation, make a time table. Doing the same will lead to the candidate to dedicate each subject proper time and prepare nicely.
- Prepare as per the prescribed exam pattern.
While preparing, make sure you are doing the same as per the prescribed exam pattern. It will help you in gaining more marks.
- Prepare from the mock tests and other online tests.
While preparing, just make sure that you are practising from the mock tests and other online tests. Doing this will help you in learning about the exam pattern, marking scheme, etc.
- Make notes of each and every topic.
While preparing, make sure that you are preparing notes of each and every topic. Doing the same will help you with your revision.
- Take an ample amount of sleep and eat healthy food.
While preparing, take a proper amount of sleep and eat healthy food. Doing this will keep you healthy and fresh throughout the preparation.