ICSE 10th Date Sheet 2021: All the students are eagerly waiting for the announcement of the ICSE exam routine for class 10th board exam. The ICSE Board exam is likely to be conducted in April/May 2021. The date sheet of Class 10 will be announced very soon. The board has further reduced the Syllabus for ICSE (Class 10th) for the year 2021 Examinations. The candidates, who will be taking the exam must be sure to know all the dates of the examination. This is to be noted that the ICSE 2021 Time Table Class 10th is available in a PDF Format. The authority will not entertain any request regarding the change in the time table. The ICSE Class 10 Board Exam Time Table will be holding many important details. Further details about Class 10 ICSE Routine 2021 are mentioned in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The board has further reduced the Syllabus for ICSE (Class 10th) for the year 2021 Examinations. Click Hereto to check the updates.
- CICSE Board Class 10th Exam likely to take place in April/May 2021, the Date Sheet 2021 will be announced soon, stay updated Click Here
ICSE 10th Board Exams Likely in April – May 2021
The CISCE Board has also written to the the Chief Election Commissioner of India, requesting him to share dates for state elections to be held in April-May 2021. Based on the election schedule, the CISCE Board will compile the ICSE board exam 2021 and ISC board exam 2021 dates and avoid clash with assembly elections. The assembly election dates have been asked by the Board “to ensure that there are no clash of dates, interruption of the examinations or any inconvenience that may be faced by candidates taking these examinations.”
ICSE 10th Time Table 2021 Download
The candidates will be able to check the time table of ICSE after following the steps mentioned below:
- Check for the link of the time table mentioned in this article (the link will be made available as soon as the authority activates it).
- The PDF of the date sheet will appear on the screen.
- Download the time table for future purposes.
Check ISC 12th Result 2021
Details on ICSE 10th Board Time Table 2021 Class 10th
The Date Sheet of ICSE will be holding many important details. If the candidate feels any kind of inaccuracy in the exam schedule, then he/ she must contact the concerned authorities. The following details will be there on the time table of 10th class ICSE Board:
- Date of the examination
- Date of the test
- Time of the exam
- Name of the subject/ examination
- Duration of the examination.
Check ISC 12th Date Sheet 2021
ICSE 10th Class Date Sheet (Tentative)
This is to be noted that the exam routine of the 10th class of the ICSE Board will be declared. The same has been laid down in the table below:
|Date and Day (Tentative)||Name of the subject|
|27 February 2021||English Language- English Paper- 1|
|28 February 2021||Environmental Science (Group II Elective)|
|29 February 2021||Art Paper- 1 (Still Life)|
|03 March 2021||Mathematics|
|04 March 2021||Commercial Studies (Group II Elective)|
|06 March 2021||Literature In English- English Paper 2|
|07 March 2021|
|11 March 2021||History & Civics- H.C.G Paper- 1|
|13 March 2021||Physics- Science Paper 1|
|14 March 2021||Art Paper 3 (Original Composition)|
|16 March 2021||Chemistry- Science Paper 2|
|18 March 2021||Second Languages:|
Modern Foreign Languages:
|20 March 2021||Geography- H.C.G Paper – 2|
|21 March 2021||Art Paper 4 (Applied Art)|
|23 March 2021||Group III Elective|
|26 March 2021||Hindi|
|27 March 2021||Economics (Group II Elective)|
|30 March 2021||Biology- Science Paper 3|
Check CISCE Result 2021
Preparation Tips for ICSE 10th Board
While the candidate is preparing for his/ her board exam, he/ she must make sure to follow the preparation tips which are mentioned below:
- While preparing for the examination, one must make sure to note all the points of all the topics. This will help one in knowing about his/her weak and strong genres of the syllabus.
- Before sitting in the test, he/ she must be sure to be thorough with each and every topic.
- Do practice again and again by solving the Sample Papers as much as you can. By doing the same, you will be able to learn about the pattern, syllabus, etc related to ICSE
- The candidates must make notes of the topics. It will help one in revising properly.
- One must prepare as per the prescribed syllabus and from the recommended books.
Check ISCE 10th Result 2021
If you have any further doubts, do ask them in the Comments Section Below!