ICSE 10th Date Sheet 2020: The CISCE announced that ICSE Year 2020 exams, for students of Class 10 Cancelled. The ICSE class X exams will not take place any more. The decision was taken on 25th June 2020 by the Board to the Supreme Court. The ICSE Board has cancelled the ICSE Board Class 10 exam and the ICSE Board Class 12 exam, in the wake of coronavirus outbreak. The decision by the ICSE Board comes soon after the CBSE Board declared the cancellation of CBSE Board Class 10 exams and CBSE Board Class 12 exams. CISCE has also released important guidelines for students to follow while appearing for their respective examinations.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
For ISC or 12th students, exams for 8 papers remain while for ICSE or 10th, exams for 6 subjects had to be postponed in view of the coronavirus crisis. After the Council conducts the remaining exams, it will announce the results within a period of 6-8 weeks. The candidates, who will be taking the exam must be sure to know all the dates of the examination. This is to be noted that the ICSE 2020 Time Table Class 10th is available in a PDF Format. The authority will not entertain any request regarding the change in the time table. The ICSE Class 10 Board Exam Time Table will be holding many important details. Further details about Class 10 ICSE Routine 2020 are mentioned in the article below.
ICSE Class 10th & 12th Exams Stands Cancelled!
ICSE 10th Date Sheet Released for Pending Papers Cancelled!
Check CISCE Date Sheet 2020
ICSE 10th Time Table 2020 Download
The candidates will be able to check the time table of ICSE after following the steps mentioned below:
- Check for the link of the time table mentioned in this article (the link will be made available as soon as the authority activates it).
- The PDF of the date sheet will appear on the screen.
- Download the time table for future purposes.
Check ISC 12th Result 2020
Details on ICSE 10th Board Time Table 2020 Class 10th
The Date Sheet of ICSE will be holding many important details. If the candidate feels any kind of inaccuracy in the exam schedule, then he/ she must contact the concerned authorities. The following details will be there on the time table of 10th class ICSE Board:
- Date of the examination
- Date of the test
- Time of the exam
- Name of the subject/ examination
- Duration of the examination.
Check ISC 12th Date Sheet 2020
ICSE 10th Class Date Sheet
This is to be noted that the exam routine of the 10th class of the ICSE Board has been declared. The same has been laid down in the table below:
|Date and Day||Name of the subject|
|27 February 2020, Thursday||English Language- English Paper- 1|
|28 February 2020, Friday||Environmental Science (Group II Elective)|
|29 February 2020, Saturday||Art Paper- 1 (Still Life)|
|03 March 2020, Tuesday||Mathematics|
|04 March 2020, Wednesday||Commercial Studies (Group II Elective)|
|06 March 2020, Friday||Literature In English- English Paper 2|
|07 March 2020, Saturday|
|11 March 2020, Wednesday||History & Civics- H.C.G Paper- 1|
|13 March 2020, Friday||Physics- Science Paper 1|
|14 March 2020, Saturday||Art Paper 3 (Original Composition)|
|16 March 2020, Monday||Chemistry- Science Paper 2|
|18 March 2020, Wednesday||Second Languages:|
Modern Foreign Languages:
|20 March 2020, Friday (Postponed)||Geography- H.C.G Paper – 2|
|21 March 2020, Saturday (Postponed)||Art Paper 4 (Applied Art)|
|23 March 2020, Monday (Postponed)||Group III Elective|
|26 March 2020, Thursday (Postponed)||Hindi|
|27 March 2020, Friday (Postponed)||Economics (Group II Elective)|
|30 March 2020, Monday (Postponed)||Biology- Science Paper 3|
Check CISCE Result 2020
Preparation Tips for ICSE 10th Board
While the candidate is preparing for his/ her board exam, he/ she must make sure to follow the preparation tips which are mentioned below:
- While preparing for the examination, one must make sure to note all the points of all the topics. This will help one in knowing about his/her weak and strong genres of the syllabus.
- Before sitting in the test, he/ she must be sure to be thorough with each and every topic.
- Do practice again and again by solving the Sample Papers as much as you can. By doing the same, you will be able to learn about the pattern, syllabus, etc related to ICSE
- The candidates must make notes of the topics. It will help one in revising properly.
- One must prepare as per the prescribed syllabus and from the recommended books.
Check ISCE 10th Result 2020
If you have any further doubts, do ask them in the Comments Section Below!