NEET Exam Day Guidelines 2021: Check the list of things, which a student must carry along to the exam centre apart from the admit card. At the exam centres, the students must follow social distancing and other guidelines for the exam day, which must be followed are mentioned below. The National Testing Agency is the conducting body of the NEET Exam and laid some specific rules at the time of the exam. Thus, Candidates who are appearing for the exam have to follow these details. The NEET Exam Day Guidelines 2021 include small details such as the reporting time, do’s, and don’t during the examination hall, dress code, etc. This article covers all the details about the NEET Exam Day Instructions and much more. Read the article further to know more about the guidelines.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NEET Exam Day Guidelines 2021
Along with serious Exam Preparation, it is also very important to follow the Exam Day Guidelines. Here, we have listed out some of the important NEET MBBS Guidelines.
- The NEET Admit Card is a must document to carry. No candidate is allowed to enter the examination hall without an Admit Card.
- You need to reach the examination center an hour before the reporting time. Entry to the Examination Hall is not allowed after 9:30 am
- Just carry your Admit Card, and Photograph to the examination hall and nothing else
- Check the Test Booklet carefully. Check the number of pages as mentioned on the cover page.
- Sign and give the finger impressions on the attendance sheet.
- Make sure that you sign twice on the attendance sheet.
- Must fill up the test booklet using a ballpoint pen.
- Match the code of the test booklet with the answer sheet before starting.
- Do the Rough Work on the Test Booklet only.
- Keep your Admit Card safe until the completion of the NEET MBBS Admission 2021 Process.
NEET Exam Day Guidelines 2021 – Rules and Eligibility
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years of age as of 31st December 2021
- There is no upper age limit for appearing for the NEET Exam 2021.
- The applicant must have completed Class 12th or must be appearing in the same 2021.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% marks (Unreserved), 45% for Physically Handicapped – PH, 40% for Reserved Category candidates in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
NEET Exam Rules and Regulations 2021 – Admit Card
- The NEET Admit Card is released a few days before the date of the examination.
- The Hall Ticket is released online on the official website of NTA.
- The NEET Call Letter is issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted.
- Candidates can download their Admit card by submitting their Registration Number and Password.
NEET 2021 Examination Rules and Regulations
The National Testing Agency has made very strict rules for the NEET Examination. It is mandatory to follow all the examination guidelines. You must follow the rules and regulations that have been implemented by the NTA.
The list of the NEET 2021 Rules and Regulations is as follows-
- You should not bring any debarred items to the examination hall.
- Candidates should not cheat in the examination.
- You have to follow the instructions given by the invigilator.
- Candidates are responsible for the answer sheet. You should not tear the answer sheet until and unless the invigilator has said to do.
- Manipulation of the documents such as Admit Card is against the NEET Rules and Regulations.
- Change in the Photograph is not acceptable.
- The Candidates have to provide correct information and details about them.
- Creating obstacles in smooth and fair conduct of the examination lead to debarment.
Disobeying any of the above rules can lead to punishment in the form of debarment of 3 years in the future. Candidates might lose their candidature and criminal action is taken by the Counselling Authority.
NEET Exam Day Schedule
It is always advised to the candidates to reach the examination center an hour before the examination. No candidates are allowed to enter the exam center after the reporting time. Check NEET Exam Day Guidelines 2021 and Schedule below-
The NEET Exam Schedule is as follows-
The NEET Examination Center open for two hours (2 hours) before the commencement of the examination. No candidate is allowed to enter the exam hall after 1:30 pm.
|Date of the Examination||02nd May 2021 (Tentative)|
|Timing and Duration of the NEET MBBS||2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (3 Hours)|
|Last Entry to the Examination Center||1:30 pm|
|Sitting on the Seat in the Examination Hall/Room||1:15 pm|
|The announcement of Important Instructions and Checking of the Admit Card by the Invigilator||1:30 pm to 1:45 pm|
|Distribution of Test Booklet by the Invigilator||1:45 pm|
|Writing the particulars on the test booklet by the candidate||1:50 pm|
|Test Commences||2:00 pm|
|Test Concludes||5:00 pm|
The NEET is a Single Session Examination that takes place in over 110 cities. The Exam Time Duration of the Exam is 3 Hours. Candidates reporting to the center after the reporting time are not allowed.
NEET Exam Day Guidelines 2021 Regarding Debarred Items
Candidates who are appearing for the examination have to follow the list of the NEET Rules and Regulations carefully. The list of the items that are not allowed to carry to the examination hall is as follows-
- Any Stationery Items such as- cheat papers, text material (written/ printed), pencil box/ geometry box/ pen, calculator, pagers, pen, log table, etc.
- Communicating and Electronic Devices such as Bluetooth, Pen Drives, Mobile Phones, Earphones, Pagers, Microphone, Health Band, etc.
- Accessories such as Camera, Ring, Earring, Headband, Wallet, Handbag, etc.
- Food/ Cold-drink
- Metallic Items such as Belt, Wristwatch, etc.
NEET 2021 Exam Day Guidelines Regarding Dress Code
NEET 2021 Aspirants can read the complete dress code specified by the National Testing Agency by clicking here.
- Candidates must wear light-colored items with half sleeves.
- Clothes should not have big buttons, brooches/badge, bold prints, etc.
- Candidates have to wear slippers or sandals with low heels.
- Applicants are not allowed to wear shoes or anything that remains closed.
- Applicants must not wear any accessories such as earrings, nose pin, chain, necklace, etc.
- Candidates wearing the customary dress, have to report to the center two hours before.
- The Male Candidates are not allowed to wear Kurtas and Pajamas to the exam center. Instead, they can wear jeans or trousers and pants with half sleeve shirts.
- Female candidates can wear light-colored clothes with no full sleeves.
NEET 2021 Exam Instructions and Guidelines in Exam Hall
- The Examination Hall is opened for 2 hours before the commencement of the test. Therefore, the candidates must reach the exam center before 1:30 pm.
- After reaching the exam hall, the admit card is checked at the Gate for admission in the Examination Hall.
- During the Examination, the invigilator checks the Admit Card of the Candidate.
- You have to put your signature in the Answer Sheet and Attendance Sheet.
- A seat with a roll number is allotted to the candidate. You need to find out and occupy the seats.
- The test takes place exactly at the time mentioned in the Admit Card and the same is announced by the Invigilator.
- Before starting the examination, important instructions are communicated to the candidates by the invigilator for strict compliance by the candidates.
- A signal is given at the beginning of the exam and at the end of the exam.
- You need to sign the attendance sheet twice at the specified space and time immediately after the commencement of the exam.
- The candidate must check the test booklet and check the number of pages written on the top page.
- Candidates who are suffering from Diabetes may be taken care of at the Exam Center by NTA.
- All the rough work has to be done in the Test Booklet only. Candidates must not do any rough work in the OMR Sheet of NEET 2021.
NEET Exam Pattern 2021
The candidates preparing for the exam must have complete knowledge of the Exam Pattern of NEET Entrance Examination. It helps boost preparation. Furthermore, the prescribed exam pattern is as follows:
- The Mode of the Examination is Offline- Pen and Paper-based.
- The Time Duration of the Examination is 3 Hours
- The Exam is divided into three sections – Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Total Marks of the Exam is 720 marks
- Each Correct answer carries 4 marks.
- There is a negative marking of -1 mark for every wrong answer.
- Each section has 30 questions of 180 marks each.
NEET 2021 Exam Day Guidelines are very important and it has to be followed by the candidate appearing in the examination.
Highlights of NEET Exam Day Guidelines 2021
- The NEET Exam Day Guidelines is a must thing to know before the exam.
- The Exam takes place in a single session offline.
- The National Testing Agency is the main conducting body that has set these Rules and Regulations.
- The NEET MBBS Exam Guidelines comprise the Exam Schedule, Dress Code, Barred Items, Instructions, etc.