AP EAMCET Answer Key 2020: AP EAMCET is an entrance exam for the selection of the candidates in three different fields i.e Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical. Thousand of students appear for the exam every year but only a few get through it. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada is the conducting body of the exam. After completion of the entrance AP EAMCET 2020 exam, the body releases the AP EAMCET Key 2020 on the official website of AP EAMCET. The answer key helps the students to analyze their performance in themselves. So before fetching the AP EAMCET result 2020, the Body will release the response sheet. Go through the article to key the more information on the answer key.
Check Eligibility For AP EAMCET Exam
Download AP EAMCET Answer Key: Click Here
Download AP EAMCET Response Sheet: Click Here
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
Check the objection format (Objection Till 28th Sept (5 PM)): Click Here
AP EAMCET Answer Key Important Dates 2020
As soon as the exam is over, the curiosity level to know the answer to the respective questions among the students’ increases very fast. Thus, in this case, the dates release the dilemma of having the response key. Below are some of the important dates which students need to consider while looking for AP EAMCET Response Sheet.
|Declaration of Preliminary Key (Engineering)||26th September 2020|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key (Agriculture)||26th September 2020|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||28th September 2020|
|AP EAMCET Result||—|
How to Download AP EAMCET Answer Key 2020?
In order to view the AP EAMCET Key, candidates have to follow certain procedures. The steps they need to follow are:
- Visit the official site of the AP EAMCET
- A home page will appear in front of the screen
- Look for the AP EAMCET- 20 folder and click on it
- Click on the “Response Sheets”
- Enter the registration No. and EAMCET Hall ticket No
Features of AP EAMCET 2020 Response Key
- AP EAMCET Official Answer Key will be available online thus do not seek it via post. Fill the required details and have the key.
- If someone has an objection in the Preliminary Key then the candidates can challenge the answer key.
- Within the limited time framework candidates have to send the doubt along with the valid email.id to the concerned authority.
- Once the re-checking is done, authorities will release the final answer key. There will be no checking after that.
How to predict AP EAMCET 2020 Result 2020?
AP EAMCET is the common entrance test for Engineering, Agriculture, and medical. The selection of the students is based on their performance in the entrance exam. Appearing candidates can easily assume their results through the answer key. Thus the ways in which they can predict is:
- Candidates must have knowledge about the exam pattern
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answer
- A total of 160 questions are asked in the exam which carries 1 mark each
- So each correct answer will fetch one mark
Therefore, according to the answers given in the answer key, candidates can tally their responses and calculate their estimated scores.
Raising Objections against AP EAMCET 2020 Answer Key
When the answer key is released, there might be chances that some questions have the wrong answer. In such case candidates can challenge the AP EAMCET Answer Key and steps are:
Candidates who challenge the answer key must follow the prescribed format to continue the process.
Students have to write to the authorities about the matter and have to mention the application no. The details they need to send via email to the concerned authorities are:
- Question Number
- Hall Ticket Number
- Exam Date
- Suggested Answer
- Answer Given in Key
- Justification along with reference book, page number and also edition (Telugu/ English)
- Filled preliminary answer key
- Online Form of AP EAMCET
- AP EAMCET Free Test Series
- AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket
- Marking Scheme Of AP EAMCET
- AP EAMCET Score Card
- AP EAMCET2020 Result
- Counselling Procedure Of AP EAMCET 2020
- AP EAMCET Cutoff 2020
- Exam Centres of AP EAMCET
- AP EAMCET Seat Allotment 2020
- Download Question Paper of AP EAMCET 2020
- AP EAMCET Syllabus 2020
- Eligibility Process Of AP EAMCET 2020
Objection Format for Engineering Stream
Computer-Based Entrance Examination of AP EAMCET-2020 will be conducted during (FN Session) April 2020 for Engineering Stream.
Respective Candidate Specific Question Paper, responses submitted by the student and the corresponding answers (as per preliminary key) is sent to individual mail ids (as per the mail id furnished in the online application form).
The Master copy (before jumbling) of Question Paper along with its Preliminary Key is placed in the website. The individual candidates have to compare their questions and responses (Answers) with respect to Master copy of Question Paper and its Preliminary Key. The students have to submit their objections in the below format corresponding to Master copy of the Question Paper and Preliminary Key (as placed in the web site).
Note: Link will be provided once the conducting body releases it. Do not seek it before.
|S.No||Hall Ticket No.||Subject Name||Exam Date|
|Question No. Corresponding to Master Copy|
Answer (as per Preliminary Key) to the question
corresponding to Master Copy
|Answer Suggested by the Candidate|
Justification along with reference book, page number & also edition (Telugu / English)
- The above format only will be considered.
- The objections submitted in any other format will not be considered and no correspondence in this respect will be entertained.
- The Final Key will be placed along with results (ranks) and no more requests on the Final Key will be entertained.