Modern College Merit List 2020: is now available for various UG Courses. Students can download the admission list below. Candidates can take admission from 15th August 2020 to 22nd August 2020. Modern College is situated in Pune, Maharashtra. The college specializes in arts, commerce, and science stream. Eligible and willing candidates must look for the admission criteria for the college. It runs under the guidelines of the University of Mumbai. The selected candidates must have the original documents at the time of verification. As per the subject, the college has a different date for different subjects.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
No entrance exam takes place for the selection of the students. So the merit list is prepared as per the 12th Board. Accordingly, every process is carried forward. Keep looking at the article for more information.
Modern College has released the Provisional Seat Allotment List. Candidates whose name is on the merit list must take admissions between 15th to 20th August 2020. Download below. Click here for more information
Provisional Seat Allotment List
|BBA Allotment List||FYBBA (C.A)||BBA (IB)|
Allotment Merit List for First Round Allotment List
|B.Sc (first year)||B.A (Marathi Medium)||B.A (English)|
|B.Com (self-Financed)||B.VOC (FT and AD)||B.Sc (Computer Science)|
|B.Sc Animation||Modern College B.Sc Biotechnology||Blended Bioscience (B.Sc)|
|B.Sc (Microbiology)||BCA Science|
Modern College Merit List Important Dates
Prior to the admission process, College informs the students about the dates and schedules as per which the events will be held. So candidates must be aware of the dates so that they don’t miss any chance of getting into the college. Hence as per the recent activity and the subject merit list, the table is given below.
|F.Y.B.Sc Merit List||Released|
|Admission from F.Y.B.Sc Merit List||—|
|F.Y.BCA Merit List||—|
|Admission from F.Y.BCA Merit List||—|
|F.Y.B.Sc ( Blended) Merit List||—|
|Admission from F.Y.B.Sc ( Blended) Merit List||—|
|F. Y. B.Sc.(Animation) Merit List||—|
|Admission from F. Y. B.Sc.(Animation) Merit List||—|
How to check the Modern College Merit List 2020?
In order to view the list, candidates have to follow certain procedures. Hence, the step by step process to check the Modern College Admission List is as follows-
- Visit the official site of the college
- A home page of the college will appear in front of the screen
- Look for” notice” section and click on it
- Thus one can view the notification as per the subject
- Click on the respective subject and get the details
Eligibility Criteria for Modern College
A candidate, for being eligible for admission shall have to pass XII Std. Examination conducted by the Board or any examination organized as equivalent to the board. As per the subject requirement, students should appear for admission. For B.Sc subjects, students must have the main subjects like Maths/Physics/Chemistry or Biology.
Importance of Modern College Merit List
No entrance exam takes place in the process of admission. The merit list is the main priority for getting into college. This college provides a vast variety of courses for its students. So, the 12th Board exam is taken into consideration for the selection of the students. Every year thousands of students apply for the college but only a few get through it. Competition is getting tougher every year. Hence, students have to perform well in order to get the list.
Preparation of Modern College Merit List
The senior authority of the college prepares the list. The selection is solely based on the 12th board marks. Marks is not the only criteria. They take marks, category, seat availability as per the subject and state preference is also there. Thus not all students who apply for college, get into it.
Documents Required for Admission
- Original Mark-sheet / Passing Certificate of the previous examination along with 2 photocopies
- Original Leaving Certificate / Transference certificate along with a photocopy for new
admissions (F. Y. Class)
- Original Caste certificate (for verification) along with a photocopy
- Original certificate of freedom fighters, defense employees, employees on transfer, ex-servicemen and natural calamities affected, handicapped, etc (for verification)
- Two recent stamp size photographs. (1 to be pasted on the admission form & other for the
- Every candidate admitted to the Degree Course in the Constituent / affiliated college / recognized institution, conducting the course, shall have to register himself/herself with the University
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.