MLSU Admit Card 2020 will be issued expectedly in the month of June 2020. The candidates, who successfully register themselves on the official portal of the university will be able to get the admit card of MLSU. The applicants will be able to retrieve the admit card after providing certain details in the login section. This is to be noted that the applicant will have to bring MLSU hall ticket to the centre of the exam. If the authority finds anyone without the hall ticket, then he/ she will not be allowed to take the MLSU examination. In order to know more about MLSU 2020 hall Ticket, read the complete article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MLSU Admit Card 2020 Dates
The applicant, who has submitted the application form successfully will have to make sure that he/ she is updated with all the important dates. The below mentioned are the tentative dates as the official ones have not been announced by the university:
|Release of Admit Card||June 2020|
How To Download MLSU Admit Card?
The hall ticket of MLSU is released as per the scheduled date. Candidates should have the latest schedule, time table and date sheet so that they won’t miss out on any important event. Also, candidates must read the information brochure of the university thoroughly before downloading the Admit Card. Here we have mentioned the steps on how to download the MLSU 2020 Admit Card. Read the steps given below very carefully to avoid any mistake.
- Visit the official website of the university (www.mlsu.ac.in).
- Go to the Examination Login Portal.
- Enter your Roll Number.
- Click on the “Download Admit Card” button.
- Admit Card will then appear on the screen.
- Download it and take multiple prints for future references.
Contents Of MLSU Admit Card
Always make sure that whatever document you are downloading regarding any important examination, you first check all the information that it contains. In case any kind of discrepancy is found on the respective document, immediately contact the concerned authorities so that the issue will be resolved as soon as possible. This will prevent any kind of further delay in the examination as well as the admission process. Any changes that are to be made with the details of the MLSU Admit Card should be done within the limited time frame.
The Admit Card contains your credentials as mentioned below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Reporting Time
- Scanned image of the Candidate
- Scanned image of the Candidate’s Signature
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Residential Address Details
- Subject and Subject Code
Important Instructions Regarding Admit Card
- It is important for the candidate to possess the Admit Card at the time of examination.
- The invigilator present at the examination centre will check your admit card for verification.
- The candidate’s identity is verified with respect to the details mentioned in the Admit Card for the record.
- Candidates must paste a self-attested photograph and put his/her signature at the space provided on the Admit Card.
- Also, a set of rules and regulations is there on your Admit Card and will also appear on the screen before you download your Admit Card. Make sure to read it thoroughly.
- Candidates should reach the exam venue 1 hour before the reporting time to avoid any hassle.