The mode of MLSU Admission 2019 to all the UG and PG courses is merit-based. Moreover, for UG admissions the candidates are also shortlisted on the basis of their marks in 10+2. However, the interested candidates first have to register themselves at their official website in order to get access to the MLSU Admit Card 2019. In addition to all above, the candidates are also shortlisted on the basis of their marks in 10+2. To know more about MLSU Admit Card scroll down through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MLSU Admit Card 2019 Dates
Mohanlal Sukhadia University has released the annual as well as the semester admit cards for various UG courses. Moreover, here we have provided all the information regarding Admit Card of MLSU 2019 including the direct links to the website. However, you can also download it from the official website as well. Rather than searching and comparing the dates on unreliable portals and thus wasting your precious time. Furthermore, go through the given table very carefully.
|MLSU Admit Card release date||June 2019 (Released)|
For MLSU Semester Exams:
|BS.c. Biotechnology||IVth||2018-19||Click Here|
|BS.c. Biotechnology||VIth||2018-19||Click Here|
For MLSU Annual Exams:
|B.A & B.Ed. ( Reg / EX )||Ist||2018-19||Click Here|
|B.A & B.Ed. ( Reg / EX )||IInd||2018-19||Click Here|
|B.A & B.Ed. ( Reg / EX )||IIIrd||2018-19||Click Here|
|B.Pharma ( Reg / EX )||IInd||2018-19||Click Here|
|B.Pharma ( Reg / EX )||IIIrd||2018-19||Click Here|
|B.Pharma ( Reg / EX )||IVth||2018-19||Click Here|
|B.Sc(Additional Geology) (Reg/EX)||B.Sc(Additional Geology)||2018-19||Click Here|
|B.Sc. & B.Ed. ( Reg / EX )||Ist||2018-19||Click Here|
|B.Sc. & B.Ed. ( Reg / EX )||IInd||2018-19||Click Here|
|B.Sc. & B.Ed. ( Reg / EX )||IIIrd||2018-19||Click Here|
Admit Card of MLSU 2019
Admit Card is an important document from the examination point of view. It defines your candidature and gets you the official permission in order to appear for the entrance exam. The applicants will receive a notification regarding the release of the Admit Card at their registered e-mail ID which they had provided at the time of application. Candidates must note that the MLSU Admit Card will not be sent to their residential address via post or courier.No candidate will be allowed to give the exam without the Admit Card, hence it’s mandatory for all those who will be appearing for the exam to carry a clearly visible copy of your respective Admit Card. Failing to do so will restrict the candidate from appearing in the exam.
How To Download MLSU Admit Card?
The hall ticket of MLSU is released as per the scheduled date. Candidates should have the latest schedule, time table and date sheet so that they won’t miss out on any important event. Also, candidates must read the information brochure of the university thoroughly before downloading the Admit Card.
Here we have mentioned the steps on how to download the MLSU 2019 Admit Card . Read the steps given below very carefully to avoid any mistake.
- Visit the official website of the university ( www.mlsu.ac.in).
- Go to the Examination Login Portal.
- Enter your Roll Number.
- Click on the “Download Admit Card” button.
- Admit Card will then appear on the screen.
- Download it and take multiple prints for future references.
Contents Of MLSU Admit Card
Always make sure that whatever document you are downloading regarding any important examination, you first check all the information that it contains. In case any kind of discrepancy is found on the respective document, immediately contact the concerned authorities so that the issue will be resolved as soon as possible. This will prevent any kind of further delay in the examination as well as the admission process. Any changes that are to be made with the details of the MLSU Admit Card should be done within the limited time frame.
The Admit Card contains your credentials as mentioned below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Reporting Time
- Scanned image of the Candidate
- Scanned image of the Candidate’s Signature
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Residential Address Details
- Subject and Subject Code
Important Instructions Regarding Admit Card
- It is important for the candidate to possess the Admit Card at the time of examination.
- The invigilator present at the examination centre will check your admit card for verification.
- The candidate’s identity is verified with respect to the details mentioned in the Admit Card for the record.
- If the invigilator suspects any doubt regarding the identity of the candidate, he/she may not be allow you to sit in the examination centre.
- Candidates must paste a self-attested photograph and put his/her signature at the space provided on the Admit Card.
- Also, a set of rules and regulation is there on your Admit Card and will also appear on the screen before you download your Admit Card. Make sure to read it thoroughly.
- Candidates should reach the exam venue 1 hour before the reporting time to avoid any hassle.