MLSU Admit Card 2021 for the semester/annual exams will be released online. Therefore, the candidates who are going to sit for the exam must download the Semester Hall Ticket of MLSU University. Only those candidates, who successfully submitted the MLSU exam form can sit for the exam. Therefore, only such candidates must download and save the admit card of MLSU. The applicants will be able to retrieve the admit card after providing certain details in the login section. They will have to Enter Challan / Roll No. From Exam Form to download admit card.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
After downloading the hall ticket one must check all the details printed on it. If there is any discrepancy, they must immediately report to the concerned authority. Candidates must carry their Exam Admit Card to the center. If the authority finds anyone without the hall, then he/ she will not be allowed to take the MLSU examination. In order to know more about MLSU 2021 hall Ticket, read the complete article below.
- MLSU Annual/ Semester Exam Hall Ticket 2021-22 Released Click Here
MLSU Admit Card 2021 Dates
The applicant, who has submitted the application form successfully will have to make sure that he/ she is updated with all the important dates. The below mentioned are the tentative dates as the official ones have not been announced by the university:
|Release of Admit Card||to be announced|
MLSU Semester Exam Admit Card
The Examination Hall Ticket of MLSU Semester Exam will be available a few days before the date of the exam. Candidates must know that the Admit card will be available online. Therefore, to download the Hall Ticket, candidates have to mention their Registration/Enrollment Number. or Challan Number The University has announced the MLSU Semester Exam Dates. Make sure that you take the admit card along with your ID Card.
How To Download MLSU Admit Card?
The hall ticket of MLSU is released as per the scheduled date. Candidates should have the latest schedule, time table, and date sheet so that they won’t miss out on any important event. Also, candidates must read the information brochure of the university thoroughly before downloading the Admit Card. Here we have mentioned the steps on how to download the MLSU 2021 Admit Card. Read the steps given below very carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Visit the official website of the university (www.mlsu.ac.in).
- Go to the Examination Login Portal.
- Enter your Roll Number.
- Click on the “Download Admit Card” button.
- Admit Card will then appear on the screen.
- Download it and take multiple prints for future references.
Contents Of MLSU Admit Card
Always make sure that whatever document you are downloading regarding any important examination, you first check all the information that it contains. In case any kind of discrepancy is found on the respective document, immediately contact the concerned authorities so that the issue will be resolved as soon as possible. This will prevent any kind of further delay in the examination as well as the admission process. Any changes that are to be made with the details of the MLSU Admit Card should be done within the limited time frame.
The Admit Card contains your credentials as mentioned below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Reporting Time
- Scanned image of the Candidate
- Scanned image of the Candidate’s Signature
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Residential Address Details
- Subject and Subject Code
Important Instructions Regarding Admit Card
- It is important for the candidate to possess the Admit Card at the time of examination.
- The invigilator present at the examination centre will check your admit card for verification.
- The candidate’s identity is verified with respect to the details mentioned in the Admit Card for the record.
- Candidates must paste a self-attested photograph and put his/her signature at the space provided on the Admit Card.
- Also, a set of rules and regulations is there on your Admit Card and will also appear on the screen before you download your Admit Card. Make sure to read it thoroughly.
- Candidates should reach the exam venue 1 hour before the reporting time to avoid any hassle.
If you have any queries then please comment on the section below.