MLSU Online Application Form 2024 for UG/PG admission will be available online at mlsu.ac.in. The candidates, who wish to pursue their studies at Mohanlal Sukhadia University will have to fill the MLSU application form. The form will be made available on the official website of the authority. Before filling the online application form of MLSU, one must check the eligibility and other important instructions. However, the mode of MLSU Admission 2024 to all UG courses is merit-based. Moreover, for UG admissions the candidates are also shortlisted on the basis of their marks in 10+2. After filling the application form the candidates will have to pay the fees. Without the payment of application fees, the form will not be accepted by the official authority.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
While filling the MLSU Form 2024, the candidates must make sure that they are filling in all the correct details in the form. If there is any incorrect/ invalid detail in the form, then the form will get rejected. Also, read the instructions about uploading the scanned copies of the photo and signature. Further details of the MLSU 2024 Application Form are mentioned in the article below.
MLSU Online Application Form 2024 Dates
The candidates, who wish to fill the application form of MLSU must make sure to be updated with all the crucial dates. The university has not released the official dates yet. As soon as it will release the same, we will update them here. Till then, go through the tentative dates tabulated below:
|Release of Application Form||July 2024|
|Last date to submit the application form||October 2024|
How To Fill The MLSU Application Form?
Candidates willing to take admission in Mohanlal Sukhadia University will first have to register themselves and only then they will get access to Admit Card.
The following are the steps on how to fill the application form without creating any fuss. Go through the steps very carefully.
- In the first place, visit the official website of the university.
- Then, click on the MLSU Online Admission Form on the home page.
- Select the UG course of your preference.
- Next, click on Continue.
- The candidate needs to fill in the personal details, verification code and submit the same. While filing the registration form, the candidates will have to provide them some necessary information which includes:
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Working Mobile no.
- Valid Email ID
- Photo (.jpg format)
- Signature (.jpg format)
- Moreover, the candidate needs to fill valid and correct credentials.
- Finally, this generates your MLSU application form with an application number.
- Click on proceed to payment and select your payment gateway. After successful payment, an online receipt will generate.
- Take a print out of the final receipt. Candidates need to keep multiple copies of the registration form and receipt with them.
Documents to be uploaded while filling the application form
|Scanned Recent Passport Size Photograph||50-200 KB|
MLSU Application Fees
This is to be noted that post filling the application form, the candidates will have to pay the application fees. The fee can be paid through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card. The amount, which has to be paid by the candidate like the application fee is Rs 100/-.
Important Instructions Regarding MLSU Application Form
- Candidates should have the latest examination schedule of the university.
- It’s important for the candidate to make sure that the information he/she provides at the time of filing the online registration form should be valid.
- Submit the application form within the given time frame in order to avoid the cancellation of the candidature.
- Applicants must have multiple copies of all the necessary documents for future references in the long run.