MLSU Online Application Form: is available for the 2nd and 3rd-year semester program. The candidates, who wish to pursue their studies at Mohanlal Sukhadia University will have to fill the MLSU application form. The form will be made available on the official website of the authority. However, the mode of MLSU Admission 2020 to all UG courses is merit-based. Moreover, for UG admissions the candidates are also shortlisted on the basis of their marks in 10+2.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
While filling the MLSU Form 2020, the candidates must make sure that they are filling all the correct details in the form. Post the candidate fills all the details, he/ she will pay the application fee. Without the fee, the candidate will not be able to submit the form. Further details of MLSU 2020 Application Form are mentioned in the article below.
- MLSU Provisional Admission List has been declared – mlsu.ac.in
MLSU Online Application Form 2020 Dates
The candidates, who wish to fill the application form of MLSU must make sure to be updated with all the crucial dates. The university has not released the official dates yet. As soon as it will release the same, we will update them here. Till then, go through the tentative dates tabulated below:
|Release of Application Form||July 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||15th October 2020|
How To Fill The MLSU Application Form?
Candidates willing to take admission in Mohanlal Sukhadia University will first have to register themselves and only then they will get access to Admit Card.
The following are the steps on how to fill the application form without creating any fuss. Go through the steps very carefully.
- In the first place, visit the official website of the university.
- Then, click on the MLSU Online Admission Form on the home page.
- Select the UG course of your preference.
- Next, click on Continue.
- The candidate needs to fill in the personal details, verification code and submit the same. While filing the registration form, the candidates will have to provide them some necessary information which includes:
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Working Mobile no.
- Valid Email ID
- Photo (.jpg format)
- Signature (.jpg format)
- Moreover, the candidate needs to fill valid and correct credentials.
- Finally, this generates your MLSU application form with an application number.
- Click on proceed to payment and select your payment gateway. After successful payment, an online receipt will generate.
- Take a print out of the final receipt. Candidates need to keep multiple copies of the registration form and receipt with them.
Read more about MLSU Time Table
Documents to be uploaded while filling the application form
|Scanned Recent Passport Size Photograph||50-200 KB|
MLSU Application Fees
This is to be noted that post filling the application form, the candidates will have to pay the application fees. The fee can be paid through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card. The amount, which has to be paid by the candidate like the application fee is Rs 100/-.
Important Instructions Regarding MLSU Application Form
- Candidates should have the latest examination schedule of the university.
- It’s important for the candidate to make sure that the information he/she provides at the time of filing the online registration form should be valid.
- Submit the application form within the given time frame in order to avoid the cancellation of the candidature.
- Applicant must have multiple copies of all the necessary documents for future references in the long run.