For MLSU Admission 2019 interested candidates can apply at the official website of the university. However, the mode of MLSU Admission 2019 to all UG courses is merit-based. Moreover, for UG admissions the candidates are also shortlisted on the basis of their marks in 10+2. First of all, candidates need to fill the MLSU Online Application Form 2019 released on June, 19. After that, only registered candidates can get access to the MLSU Admit card 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MLSU Online Application Form 2019 Dates
In order to make it simple for the applicants, here is the tabulated form of all the important events and their dates of MLSU Application Form 2019. This will prevent candidates from wasting their precious time in searching on unreliable portals, thus comparing the same exam dates. Also, on the other hand one can take a print out of the exam scheme in case they miss any event. However, you can also check the schedule provided on the official website. In case there are any changes in the schedule, we will update the official dates at our website.
|Application Form Availability||June 2, 2019|
|Last date of Submission of Application Form||June 27, 2019|
|Extended date for BSc. Admission||September 17, 2019|
MLSU Application Process 2019
By all means, aspirants can apply online by filling the online application form available at the official website. The application form 2019 of MLSU is released on June 7, 19. One can select the desired course in the particular stream provided at the university. Correspondingly, one has to provide his/her personal details including Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Contact details, Residential address, Date of birth, age, etc. As a matter of fact, the credentials provided by you should be valid and correct. Together with the credentials, you need to upload the scanned images of your passport size photo and signature. Complete your Online Application Form MLSU within the limited time frame. Submission of any application after the deadline is not entertained by the university. Moreover, the application form is completed only after the payment of the application fee. Aspirants can pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking.
MLSU Application Form
MLSU has released its online application form on June 7, 2019 and the last date of submitting the applications is June 27, 2019. However, the candidates applying for BSc, courses got their deadline extended till September 17, 2019. Moreover, the successfully registered applicants will get access to the MLSU 2019 Admit Card as soon as the university releases the same. Another key point is that the registration process will get complete only after the complete payment of the registration fee.
Here we provide you with a list of the necessities that you have to be ready with before start filling up the MLSU 2019 Online Application Form.
1. A valid e-mail ID for filling up the application form.
2. A mobile no. For filling up the application form.
3. Recent passport size colored photos ( File size of the scanned photograph should be between 50-200 KB).
4. Your signature using Blue/Black pen on a white sheet. ( File size of the scanned image of the signature should be between 50-200 KB).
5. Access to an online payment facility/service such as Credit Card/ Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card.
How To Fill The MLSU Application Form?
Candidates willing to take admission in Mohanlal Sukhadia University will first have to register themselves and only then they will get access to Admit Card.
The following are the steps on how to fill the application form without creating any fuss. Go through the steps very carefully.
- In the first place, visit the official website of the university ( www.mlsu.ac.in )
- Then, click on the MLSU Online Admission Form on the home page.
- Select the UG course of your preference.
- Next, click on Continue.
- The candidate needs to fill in the personal details, verification code and submit the same. While filing the registration form, the candidates will have to provide them some necessary information which includes:
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Working Mobile no.
- Valid Email ID
- Photo (.jpg format)
- Signature (.jpg format)
- Moreover, the candidate needs to fill valid and correct credentials.
- Finally, this generates your MLSU application form with an application number.
- Click on proceed to payment and select your payment gateway through Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card/ Credit Cards. After successful payment, an online receipt will generate.
- Take a print out of the final receipt. Candidates need to keep multiple copies of the registration form and receipt with them.
Important Instructions Regarding MLSU Application Form
- Candidates should have the latest examination schedule of the university.
- It’s important for the candidate to make sure that the information he/she provides at the time of filing the online registration form should be valid.
- Submit the application form within the given time frame in order to avoid the cancellation of the candidature.
- Applicant must have multiple copies of all the necessary documents for future references in the long run.