IGNTU Admit Card 2021: The Controller of Examinations will issue the IGNTU hall ticket for BA/ BSc/ BCom semester part- 1,2,3. Therefore, candidates who have filled the exam form can download the admit card before the exams. Indira Gandhi National Tribal University offers admission on the basis of an entrance exam for the candidates seeking IGNTU admission in UG courses. First of all, one needs to register for the IGNTU Entrance Exam 2021. Then only the registered candidates will get access to the IGNTU Admit Card 2021. However, the university will release the admit card as per the schedule only. We will update the official dates as soon as the university releases the same. Make sure to visit our website regularly for daily updates. For detailed information regarding Admit Card of IGNTU 2021 and IGNTU Amarkantak admission dates continue to scroll down through the page below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
IGNTU Admit Card 2021 Important Dates
The aspirants of IGNTU Admission should be well-revised with the IGNTU Time Table 2021. Therefore, here we have provided a tabulated form of the schedule of the important dates related to IGNTU Hall Ticket 2021 in the table given below:
|Admit Card Availability||to be notified|
IGNTU Entrance Exam Admit Card
The university usually releases the IGNTU admit card entrance exam 2021. It is released in an online mode. The registered candidates can further get access to the admit card from the official website of the university. Moreover, the hall ticket all the necessary information regarding the examination. This includes the Date of the exam, Examination center, Reporting Time, Exam pattern, important instructions, etc. In addition, it is mandatory for the candidate to possess the admit card on the day of the exam. However, failing to do so might restrict the candidate from appearing in the exam. It, therefore, acts as a permission letter to appear for the exam as it verifies your candidature.
IGNTU Odd/Even Semester Exam Hall Ticket
The IGNTU Odd and Even Semester Admit Card will be available online on its official website. Candidates who will be appearing for the Semester Exam have to download the admit card. The Hall Ticket will be available just a few days before the date of the exam. To download the Hall Ticket of the IGNTU Exam, candidates have to enter their Enrollment Number/Registration Number/ID. However, only those candidates will receive the Admit Card, who have submitted the Registration Form for the Semester Exam.
Steps To Download IGNTU Admit Card?
The IGNTU hall tickets 2021 will release as per the scheduled date. As soon as the university releases the same, we will provide you with a direct link to the admit card. Moreover, this will save your time in searching for unreliable portals. In addition, make sure to have a clear printout of your admit card in which all the details are clearly mentioned.
Go through the steps on how to download the IGNTU Admit Card 2021. Read the steps given below very carefully to avoid any misunderstanding.
- In the first place, visit the official website of the university.
- Then click on the Admission column on the home page.
- You will find the link of the INGTU Amarkantak Admit Card on the next page.
- Enter your Registration number and Date of Birth and confirm your Verification.
- Click on the “Submit and Continue” button.
- Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take multiple prints for future references.
Details Printed on IGNTU Admit Card
As mentioned earlier, the admit card is an important document from the exam point of view. It will provide you with all the necessary information regarding the respective exam. Read it very carefully to avoid any hassle later. Also, the university will send the admit card to your postal address via speed post. However, you will receive a notification mentioning the availability of the IGNTU Amarkantak Admit Card 2021 at your registered email-ID. After then, you can download it from the official website as well as from here.
Furthermore, the IGNTU Admit Card contains the following credentials as mentioned below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Guardian’s Name
- Roll Number
- Examination Venue
- Reporting Time
- Scanned image of the Candidate’ photo
- Scanned image of the Signature
- Date of Birth
- Residential Address
- Subject and Subject Code
Important Instructions Regarding IGNTU Admit Card
- It is important for the candidate to possess the IGNTU Admit Card at the time of the exam.
- The invigilator will verify the candidate’s identity via the Admit Card.
- If not satisfied, the invigilator may restrict you from appearing for the exam.
- In addition, the admit card must contain a passport-sized photo and signature of the candidate.
- Cross-check all the details mentioned on your admit card. In case you find an issue, contact the university officials responsible for the same.
- Furthermore, make sure that the details on your admit are clearly visible in order to avoid any further delay during verification.
- Also, make the necessary arrangements to reach the allotted venue one hour before the reporting time.
Hence, these are the complete details regarding the IGNTU Admit Card 2021. If you have any queries regarding the exam or the admission process, then please comment on the section below.