Pune University Admit Card 2020 will be released expectedly in the month of May 2020. The applicants, who submit the application form of Pune University will be able to download their hall ticket. The admit card of Pune University will be issued in an online mode. The applicants will be able to download the Pune University 2020 hall Ticket after providing certain details in the login section. The candidates must make sure that all the details provided in the section are correct. This is to be noted that the hall ticket of Pune University will be available on the website of the authority, i.e, www.unipune.ac.in.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
It will be mandatory for the candidate to bring the admit card along with them to the centre of the entrance examination. Without the Pune University admit card, the candidate will not be able to take the exam. The hall ticket of Pune University will be holding many important details. The candidate will have to make sure that all the details in the admit card of Savitribai Phule University are correct. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate must immediately contact the concerned authorities. The complete details of Pune University Hall Ticket are mentioned in the article below.
Pune University 2020 Hall Ticket Release Date
The candidates have to keep themselves updated about the schedule of admit card of Pune University. No candidate should skip any of the dates. Go through the important dates mentioned below:
|Release of Admit Card||May 2020|
|Entrance Examination||June 2020|
Pune University Hall Ticket 2020 Download Steps
- The very first step is to visit the official website.
- Following the first step, the aspirants will have to navigate for the link of the admit card.
- The second step will lead the candidates to the login section where the aspirants will have to provide the required particulars. Candidates must make sure that they are providing correct information. Filling any incorrect detail will stop the candidate from accessing one’s admit card.
- After the aspirant has provided the credentials, the screen will display the admit card of the respective candidate.
- The aspirant has to save and download the admit card. Following the same, the candidates have to make sure about the details by taking a look. If one finds any error, then he/she must approach the examination authorities.
- It is advised to the candidate that he/she prints at least 1 copy of the admit card for future purposes.
Matter on Pune University 2020 Admit Card
The admit card of Pune University holds many important details. The candidate must make sure that all the details in the same are correct. If one finds any error, then one must contact the examination authorities. The details, which will be mentioned in the admit card are:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll No of the candidate
- Date of the examination
- Time of the examination
- Address of the examination centre
- Name of the course
- Photograph of the candidate
List of Pune University Entrance Exam Centers
The following table mentions the centres where the candidates will be allotted the exams:
There are some important points related to the Admit Card of Pune University which are:
- The admit card of the entrance exam contains much important information. These details have to be correct.
- The candidates have to carry the admit card along with them to the centre of the entrance exam. If one fails to do so, then he/she will not be allowed to sit in the Pune University Entrance Examination.
- Any candidate with any type of gadget (mobile phone, pager, etc) will not be allowed inside the examination hall.