MLSU Question Papers 2020-2021 for BA, BSc, BCom, MA, MSc courses is available on the official website of the authority. Further, the candidates, who have taken admission into the university will have to take the entrance examination. However, after practicing from the MLSU Question Paper, he/ she will be able to score well. Additionally, by practicing, the candidates will get to know about the exam pattern, format of the examination and so on. Furthermore, after one practice from the MLSU Question Paper 2020 PDF, he/ she will be able to know about his/ her strong and weak points. However, the question papers will be available in the PDF Format. So, candidates can easily download and save the question papers of MLSU for future references. The article below elucidates the complete details related to the Question Paper of MLSU.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- MLSU Online E-Content (Notes/Videos/PPTS for Students) is available now for download Online direct link PDF at mlsu.ac.in Click Here
MLSU Admission Dates 2020-21
The candidate, who is looking forward to taking admission into MLSU will have to be sure that they are up to date with all the important dates related to the admission. Furthermore, kindly note that the authority has not released the official dates yet. As soon as they get declared, we will mention them here.
Download MLSU Old Question Papers From – Here
How to Download MLSU Question Papers?
The candidates will be able to download the question papers of MLSU by following the procedure mentioned below:
- Click on the link of the question papers mentioned in this article.
- Further, the following section will appear on the screen.
- Then, enter the required details in the section. The details, which are to be entered are:
- Name of the course
- Click on the name of the paper.
- Further, the paper will appear on the screen in a PDF format.
- Then, download the question paper by clicking on the download icon mentioned in the top-right corner of the paper.
- Now, start practising from the question paper.
MLSU Exam Syllabus 2021
The applicants, who will be taking the semester exam of MLSU, they should make sure that they are up to date with the complete syllabus. However, the MLSU Syllabus 2020 has been mentioned below:
B.Sc Biotechnology Syllabus
- Plant Biology and Diversity
- Animal Biology and Diversity
- Microbial Biology and Diversity
- Cell Biology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Fundamentals of Biochemistry
- Metabolic Pathways
- Practical I/II/III
M.Com Syllabus for MLSU University
- Advanced Accounting
- Advanced Cost and Management Accounting
- Tax Laws and Planning
- Advanced Auditing
- Research Methodology and Quantitative Techniques
M.Com Final Syllabus
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Indirect Tax
- Government Accounting
- Ethics in Accounting
- Operations Research
- Advanced Statistical Analysis
- Computer Applications in Accountancy and Statistics
- Operations Research
- IFRS for Small and Medium-Sized Entities
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Chemistry in Nanoscience and Technology
- Catalysis and Green Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Supramolecular Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
Food Science Syllabus
- Food Groups
- Nutrition Science
- Institutional Management
- Resource Management
- Human Development
- Non-Formal Education and Extension Education
- Developmental and Educational Communication
- Methods of Research
Preparation Tips for MLSU Exam
- One must make sure that he/ she is updated with the complete syllabus as well as the exam pattern.
- Further, before the examination, the applicant must make sure that he/ she has covered each and every topic from the prescribed syllabus.
- The candidate must focus more on the difficult subject.
- Additionally, the applicant should practice again and again by solving the sample papers as much as one can. However, by doing the same, the applicant will be able to know about the exam pattern and the syllabus of the MLSU Exam.
- However, the applicant must prepare from the prescribed syllabus and the recommended books in order to score well.
- While one is preparing for the examination, he/ she must make a note of all the points. Furthermore, doing the same will help one in knowing about his/ her weak as well as strong points of the syllabus.
- In order to prepare for the examination, the applicants must make a proper time table and he/ she will have to make sure to stick to it.