DHSGSU Admit Card 2022 for UGET/ PGET exam will be released by the Controller of Examinations. Doctor Harisingh Gour University conducts an entrance exam for the candidates seeking DHSGSU admission in UG courses in this university. In order to sit for the entrance test, the candidates must bring the hall ticket on the day of the exam. Without a valid admit card no candidates will be allowed entry into the exam hall. First of all the interested candidates register themselves for the DHSGSU Entrance Exam 2022. Only registered candidates will be able to get access to the DHSGSU Admit Card 2022. However, the university will release the admit card as per the schedule. For detailed information regarding Admit Card of DHSGSU 2022 continue reading the article below. Candidates can also download the semester hall ticket here.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
DHSGSU Admit Card 2022 Important Dates
The Admit Card of DHSGSU released in an online mode on the official website. Candidates will have to keep in mind the important events along with their dates related to the exam. Therefore, we have provided you with the date scheduled in accordance with the release of the DHSGSU hall ticket in order to keep you updated. Rather searching at different websites and unreliable portals comparing the same dates. Make sure you go through the table very carefully.
|Release of Admit Card||to be announced|
DHSGSU Semester Exam Admit Card
The admit card of the semester exam will get released on the official website. The candidates, who have taken admission into the varsity will have to take the semester exam. One will be able to download DHSGSU admit card after entering the mandatory details into the login section. The admit card of BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ MA/ M.Com/ M.Sc of Sem 1, 2, 3 will be released in the online mode.
How to Download DHSGSU Admit Card?
The hall tickets are released as per the scheduled date. Candidates need to be aware of the exam schedule of the DHSGSU Entrance Exam 2022. So that they won’t miss out on any important event. This will lead to the cancellation of their candidature. Also, candidates must read the information brochure before downloading the Admit Card.
Here we have mentioned the steps on how to download the DHSGSU Admit Card 2022. Read the steps given below very carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Visit the official website of the university (www.dhsgsu.ac.in).
- Go to the Examination Login Portal.
- Enter your Registration number and Date of Birth and confirm your Verification.
- Click on the “Search Admit Card” button.
- Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take multiple prints for future preferences.
Details Present On The DHSGSU Admit Card 2022
Always make sure while downloading any document, in the first place check all the details mentioned in it. In case of any issue, contact the concerned authorities in order to resolve it as soon as possible. This will prevent any kind of further delay in the exam as well as the admission process. In order to make any further changes in the details of the DHSGSU admit card 2022, do it within the deadline only.
Furthermore, the Admit Card of DHSGSU contains your credentials as mentioned below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Reporting Time
- Scanned image of the Candidate
- Scanned image of the Signature
- Date of Birth
- Residential Address
- Subject and Subject Code
In Case You Have Forgotten Your DHSGSU Password
No need to worry if you have forgotten your DHSGSU Registration Password. We have mentioned all the steps that you need to perform in order to restore your password. Click on the link “Forgot Password” and enter the following details:
- User ID
- Blood Group
- Hint Question
- Hint Answer
- Enter New Password
- Confirm New Password
- Type the text as shown in the image to confirm Verification.
- Click on the “Change Password” button.
Important Instructions Regarding DHSGSU Admit Card
- It is important for the candidate to possess the Admit Card DHSGSU at the time of the exam.
- The invigilator at the examination centre checks the applicants admit card for verification.
- The candidate’s identity is verified with respect to the details mentioned in the Admit Card for the record.
- In case the invigilator suspects any doubt regarding the identity of the candidate, it restricts the appearance of the candidate
- Candidates must paste a self-attested photograph and put his/her signature at the space provided on the Admit Card.
- Also, your Admit Card contains a set of rules and regulations. Make sure to read it thoroughly.
- Candidates should reach the exam centre 1 hour before the reporting time.