Doctor Harisingh Gour University conducts an entrance exam for the candidates seeking DHSGSU admission in UG courses in this university. First of all the interested candidates to register themselves for the DHSGSU Entrance Exam 2020. Only registered candidates will be able to get access to the DHSGSU Admit Card 2020. However, the university will release the admit card as per the schedule. For detailed information regarding Admit Card of DHSGSU 2020 continue reading the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
DHSGSU Admit Card 2020 Important Dates:
The Admit Card of DHSGSU releases in an online mode at the official website. Candidates will have to keep in mind the important events along with their dates related to exam. Therefore, we have provided you the date schedule in accordance with the release of DHSGSU hall ticket in order to keep you updated. Rather searching at different websites and unreliable portals comparing the same dates. Make sure you go through the table very carefully.
|Admit Card Availability||May 2020 (1st week)|
|Exam Date||May 2020 (2nd week)|
DHSGSU Admit Card
Admit Card is an important document from the exam point of view. It defines your candidature thus allows you to appear for the entrance exam. The applicants will receive a notification the Admit Card at their registered e-mail ID . Candidates must note that the DHSGSU Admit Card will not be sent to their residential address. No candidate will be allowed to give the exam without the Admit Card. Hence it’s mandatory for all those appearing for the exam to carry your respective Admit Card. Failing to do so will restrict the candidate from appearing in the exam.
How to Download DHSGSU Admit Card?
The hall tickets are released as per the scheduled date. Candidates need to be aware regarding the exam schedule of the DHSGSU Entrance Exam 2020. So that they won’t miss out on any important event. As this will lead to the cancellation of their candidature. Also, candidates must read the information brochure before downloading the Admit Card.
Here we have mentioned the steps on how to download the DHSGSU Admit Card 2020. Read the steps given below very carefully to avoid any mistake.
- Visit the official website of the university ( www.dhsgsu.ac.in).
- Go to the Examination Login Portal.
- Enter your Registration number and Date of Birth and confirm your Verification.
- Click on the “Search Admit Card” button.
- Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take multiple prints for future preferences.
Contents of The Admit Card
Always make sure while downloading any document, in the first place check all the details mentioned in it. In case of any issue, contact the concerned authorities in order to resolve it as soon as possible. This will prevent any kind of further delay in the exam as well as the admission process. In order to make any further changes in the details of the admit card, do it within the deadline only.
Furthermore, the Admit Card contains your credentials as mentioned below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Reporting Time
- Scanned image of the Candidate
- Scanned image of the Signature
- Date of Birth
- Residential Address
- Subject and Subject Code
In Case You Have Forgotten Your DHSGSU Password :
No need to worry if you have forgotten your DHSGSU Registration Password. We have mentioned all the steps that you need to perform in order to restore your password. Click on the link “Forgot Password” and enter the following details:
- User ID
- Blood Group
- Hint Question
- Hint Answer
- Enter New Password
- Confirm New Password
- Type the text as shown in the image to confirm Verification.
- Click on the “Change Password” button.
Important Instructions Regarding DHSGSU Admit Card
- It is important for the candidate to possess the Admit Card DHSGSU at the time of exam.
- The invigilator at the examination centre checks the applicants’s admit card for verification.
- The candidate’s identity is verified with respect to the details mentioned in the Admit Card for the record.
- In case the invigilator suspects any doubt regarding the identity of the candidate, it restricts the appearance of the candidate
- Candidates must paste a self-attested photograph and put his/her signature at the space provided on the Admit Card.
- Also, your Admit Card contains a set of rules and regulations. Make sure to read it thoroughly.
- Candidates should reach the exam centre 1 hour before the reporting time.