MLSU Syllabus 2020- Online E-Content is available now. Although the Admission in MLSU is merit-based, it conducts the annual as well as semester exams regularly as per the schedule. The students should know the syllabus to perform well in exams. Furthermore, they can check the MLSU 2020 syllabus from the official website as well as on our website. Moreover, here we provide you the direct link to check your respective syllabus. It is important for all the students to know the syllabus of their respective courses in order to be well-informed about the exam schedule of MLSU. Furthermore, for more detailed information regarding the Syllabus PDF of MLSU scroll down the article given.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- MLSU Online E-Content (Notes/Videos/PPTS for Students) is available now for download PDF Click Here
Steps To Check MLSU 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus of MLSU will be available in an online mode on the official website. The following are the steps on how to check the Syllabus of MLSU. Go through the steps carefully. Moreover, read all the details of the syllabus to avoid any inconvenience especially for new admission students.
- In the first place, visit the official website of the university.
- Further, click on Students Corner.
- Then, click on the Syllabus Option from the Students Corner
- Then select Scheme, Course, and Semester/Year
- Finally, click on Submit
- The syllabus PDF for the respective course and year will appear on the screen.
- Download the PDF of MLSU Syllabus and take a print out for further references in the long run.
Contents of the MLSU Syllabus
The MLSU Syllabus PDF will provide you with all the necessary information that you need to know regarding the MLSU internal exams 2019 including the exam pattern, exam mode and much more. Students can check the syllabus for the respective course and semester/year at the official website of the university. The following are the contents of the syllabus. However, students have to check all the details very carefully.
- Course Name
- Paper Name
- Subject Name
- Subject Code
MLSU Subject-Wise Syllabus
Here, we have provided complete details about the Course Syllabus of the Subjects for the semester exam. Thus, with the help of the syllabus candidates can get a brief idea regarding the exam syllabus. You can also check the syllabus through the link that is provided.
B.Sc Biotechnology Syllabus
- Plant Biology and Diversity
- Animal Biology and Diversity
- Microbial Biology and Diversity
- Cell Biology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Fundamentals of Biochemistry
- Metabolic Pathways
- Practical I/II/III
M.Com Syllabus for MLSU University
- Advanced Accounting
- Advanced Cost and Management Accounting
- Tax Laws and Planning
- Advanced Auditing
- Research Methodology and Quantitative Techniques
M.Com Final Syllabus
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Indirect Tax
- Government Accounting
- Ethics in Accounting
- Operations Research
- Advanced Statistical Analysis
- Computer Applicantions in Accountancy and Statistics
- Operations Research
- IFRS for Small and Medium-Sized Entities
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Chemistry in Nanoscience and Technology
- Catalysis and Green Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Supramolecular Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
Food Science Syllabus
- Food Groups
- Nutrition Science
- Institutional Management
- Resource Management
- Human Development
- Non-Formal Education and Extension Education
- Developmental and Educational Communication
- Methods of Research
MLSU Exam Pattern
Along with the MLSU Course Syllabus, the exam pattern also plays an important role in the preparation of the exam. While doing the preparation, the candidate must make sure that he/ she has complete knowledge about the syllabus as well as the exam pattern. The theoretical exam pattern that included 10 marks objectives (10 questions of 1 mark each).However, the rest lot of the 90 marks for essay type long answer questions (multiple questions of 250 words and 500 words each). Furthermore, the New Exam Pattern for every subject of the respective courses will now consist of the following:
- 45 marks objectives (short answer questions)
- 30 marks theory (essay type questions)
- The rest 25 marks for internals.
- A basic rule for entrance test is for each correct answer one mark will be awarded.
- Entrance Exam is separated into two papers
Thus, these are the complete details regarding the MLSU Syllabus and Exam Pattern. If you have any queries regarding the Exam/Course Syllabus, then comment on the section below.