JK MBBS Counselling 2020 will take place soon after the release of the Merit List. Only merit students will be eligible to take part in counselling. The Jammu Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Exam is the main conducting body. The Counselling will take place in two rounds followed by a Mop-Up Round. The mode of the counselling will take place offline as well as online. Hence, candidates whose name will be on the Merit List will be eligible for the counselling process. The JK MBBS Counselling 2020 is the last round of the Admission process of Jammu and Kashmir NEET. So, to appear the counselling round candidates have to register themselves online and provide their college and course preferences. After the submission of the details, candidates have to report the center for the Document Verification Process which will be the last round. So, candidates if you are willing to get admission to JK MBBS/BDS College, then go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jammu and Kashmir NEET Counselling – Highlights
- The JK MBBS/BDS Counselling will take place for each merit list round.
- The mode of the counselling is online as well as offline.
- A Mock Exercise will also be available by the JKBOPEE to guide them through the complete counselling process. You can get the idea of how to enter your preferences of colleges and courses.
- Candidates must select the preferences as per the priority.
- It is mandatory to pay the JK MBBS Counselling Fees.
- After the submission of the counselling preference form, candidates have to download a copy of the preference form.
Jammu MBBS Counselling 2020 Dates
The official dates haven’t been announced yet. However, the tentative schedule is provided below for reference. Candidates should check the concerned websites frequently for updates.
|Online Registration/Submission/Document Verification||– To be Announced –|
|Declaration of the Provisional Merit List||– To be Announced –|
|First Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Seat Allotment List||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date to report the college||– To be Announced –|
|Upgradation Round of Counselling/Admission for the vacancies||– To be Announced –|
|Second Round Seat Allotment Result||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date to Join/ Upgradation of the counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date to Join||– To be Announced –|
|Mop-Up Round Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Seat Allotment Result||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date to Join||– To be Announced –|
|Commencement of the academic session||– To be Announced –|
JK MBBS and BDS Counselling Procedure
The Step by Step procedure to apply JKBOPEE MBBS Counselling is as follows-
- Before starting the Counselling Round, a Mock Practice Round will take place to familiarise the candidates with the process. The official website of Jammu NEET MBBS is jkbopee.gov.in
- Candidates who are listed on the merit list will be eligible for the counselling.
- Candidates have to visit the official website of BOPEE and log in through Candidate Portal using the same login credentials used while filling the application form.
- Then fill in the preferences using relevant details.
- The list of the institutes will be displayed on the screen. Candidates will have to select among the choices.
- Applicants can choose as many options as they want according to the order of their preference.
- The candidate must fill at least one choice/preference for a college/discipline while filling up the preferred form of JK MBBS/BDS.
- Candidates need to lock their choices before the stipulated time. If the choices are not locked in time, then it will get locked automatically.
- Candidates can make changes or modifications in their preference before the closing date. You can lock your choice only once.
- The result for each round of counselling will be published online on the website after the completion of the counselling. Candidates can take the printout of the seat allotment result for future reference.
- Candidates who have been allotted seats, have to visit the allotted college with the documents to complete the admission procedure. If any candidate fails to report the college will not be eligible for further JKBOPEE MBBS Counselling.
JK MBBS Counselling Fees
The Counselling Fees of JK MBBS Counselling is Rs 1500/-. The Counselling Fees is non-refundable and is applicable to all categories. The Mode of Payment is online through (Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card).
Documents Required for JKBOPEE MBBS Counselling
The Documents required at the time of JK NEET MBBS/BDS Counselling is as follows
- Class 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Class 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Jammu NEET Application Form
- Score Card/Rank Card of NEET
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Valid ID Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Children of Defence Personal Certificate
- NEET Hall Ticket
- Children Certificate of Permanent Residents of Paramilitary Forces and State Police Personnel.
- Caste Certificate
- Candidates having proficiency in Sports have to show their sports category certificate.
Candidates have to submit their proof of identification at the time of counselling.
JK MBBS and BDS Previous Year Counselling Schedule
|JK MBBS/BDS 2019 Last Round Counselling Schedule||Jammu NEET AYUSH Seat Matrix|
|Jammu EWS Quota Counselling||JK Round II Counselling|
Jammu & Kashmir MBBS Merit List
The merit list contains the names of students who are eligible for the counselling round. Only the students who submit the application forms on time are considered for this rank list. JK MBBS Merit List is prepared by authorities for segregating students on the basis of merit. It helps the officials in carrying out further admission processes easily. It will further be available in PDF format. Candidates will thus be able to download it easily. Note that you may not receive any notification regarding its release. Thus, do check the websites frequently for updates.
Jammu NEET MBBS/BDS College List and Seats
|Government Participating Colleges|
|Name of the college||Total Number of Seats|
|Govt. Medical College, Srinagar||150|
|Government Medical College, Jammu||150|
|Sher-e Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Soura Srinagar||100|
|Government Dental College, Srinagar||50|
|Government Dental College, Jammu||50|
|Total Number of Seats||500|
|Name of the College||Total Number of Seats|
|Acharya Shree Chandra College of Medical Sciences, Jammu||100|
|Institute of Dental Sciences, Sehora Jammu||100|
|Total Number of Seats||200|
The Counselling will take place in two rounds followed by a Mop-Up Round. If there are any seats remain vacant, then a mock round will take place. Candidates who did not get admission in any of the colleges can go for the JK MBBS Admission Counselling.